Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Chelsea steal Sally’s clothing designs???

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chelsea is a grifter! She came to town as con and shes still a con. OF COURSE she would steal Sally’s design ideas if she had the chance. Chelsea has never designed a thing that looked like “fashion”….more like TJ Maxx off the rack stuff.

Comment

Chelsea is gonna be stalking Adam n Sally seeing what they r doing...she gonna try get Adam back

Comment

Originally posted by AlizaNY View Post
        Chelsea is a grifter! She came to town as con and shes still a con. OF COURSE she would steal Sally’s design ideas if she had the chance. Chelsea has never designed a thing that looked like “fashion”….more like TJ Maxx off the rack stuff.
        Agreed.

At this point, Chelsea seems more upset about losing her short-lived fashion management position while Adam is keeping Sally at Newman Media. It is what she wanted after all: sell the condo and move the fashion division away from having to deal with Adam.

Chloe talked Lauren into presenting a business plan for producing a fashion media site for Fenmore's, which sounds like stealing the same concept of Newman Media's abandoned fashion division. Chelsea using ideas she dismissed because they were Sally's proposals is to be expected.

Comment

• Soapfan54
          Soapfan54 commented
          Editing a comment
          Yep and Yep to both of these!!!

Lauren told Sally to her face if she stop scamming and start relying on her own self worth she would be successful but no Sally have to smack her lips, ring her neck and always trying to make a point to even depend on her own talents. She was the same way on the Bold and the Beautiful scamming and stealing from everyone else. Poor misunderstood Sally.

Comment

Chelsea is a grifter but, lets not forget Sally's background. She doesn't know who her parents are. Isn't there some mention of a circus?

Comment

• Dixie_Amazon
            Dixie_Amazon commented
            Editing a comment
            Sally and her sister Coco were raised by their grandmother, Shirley Spectra. Her parents traveled with a circus.

• Soapfan54
            Soapfan54 commented
            Editing a comment
            ...And Victor's father abandoned him/his brother/and his mother, who subsequently gave him to an orphanage to raise. What does one's childhood have to do w/anything? Chelsea's own mother pimped her out to support both of them, teaching her "the grift" as a trade.
            The difference between Chelsea and Sally, though, is that Chelsea is STILL reenacting her childhood.

If it happens Chelsea and Chloe will be in big trouble. Technically, Sally's designs and ideas are Newman Media's intellectual property.

Comment

Actually, I think it will go the other way. Sally will steal Chelsea's ideas for her own.

Comment

I may be wrong but the fashion platform at Newman Media did not involve designing fashion but was more about reporting on fashion trends and actual designers. I’m sure Sally has been probably designing in her spare time because that’s her forte and I can certainly see Chelsea snooping around to look for those designs to steal. We know Chelsea hasn’t designed anything in years. She also has plenty of experience with breaking and entering.

Comment

Chelsea will more likely try to murder Sally. If not, there is nothing she will NOT do to ruin her. Today I felt happy for Sally for the first time in a VERY long time on this show. I think that Adam has Chelsea's measure...and hope that Sally will be smart enough to evade disaster. I can also see Chelsea getting Victor involved. "OK Son...I'll make you CEO of Newman instead of Victoria, but you have to get rid of that Spectra Woman."

Comment

• Angeldar
                  Angeldar commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Oh..that's the best idea yet! Sally is found murdered and they will have to figure out who did it because there are so many possibilities.

Both Chelsea and Sally have had successes as designers. Both have also stooped quite low to get what they want in the past. Neither is an angel and both are quite annoying at the moment. Lol.

I don't see Chelsea stealing designs. I would hope Chloe would be a hard no to stealing designs and ideas anyway. And now that Lauren is involved she will definitely want to protect that relationship, business and personal.

Chloe chose Chelsea because of their ride or die friendship. But she also worked well with Sally and respected Sally's talent and drive. Chloe seems more driven to have her plan succeed while Chelsea is very distracted.

Comment

If we are just speaking of what Sally has accomplished onY&R lets make a list:
                  1. Successful at Fenmore's got promoted. Laureen loved her ideas.
                  2. Went to Newman Media -- had great ideas on how to run the media part of it -- they were suppose to do some type of give-a-way with prizes -- I don't know if it was done, but it was Sally's idea.
                  3. Designed Victoria wedding dress, which everybody loved.
                  4. Went to fashion week
                  5. Gave great interviews -- so great that Chelsea was jealous and edited Sally out

Chelsea
                  1. Had a successful design business with Chelsea 1.0
                  2. I really can't remember how good Chelsea 2.0 was -- but she ended up embezzling money
                  3. Since she has been back at Newman Media -- nothing solid has been done except shoot down all of Sally's ideas.
                  4. The ideas that she gave Laureen -- giving interviews and have a media division, sorry but those were Sally's ideas.

I think Chelsea would steal first.

Comment

• dedicatedsoaper
                    dedicatedsoaper commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I know right? Lauren instantly forgave Chelsea for her embezzlement, yet can't get past Sally designing a dress that Victoria preferred over the shoddy one that her designer made.

I can definitely see Chelsea stealing Sally's designs! She had several and Chelsea shot them all down. I can also see Chelsea stealing those interviews that Sally did, where she cut Sally out of the interviews, as she was telling Lauren about the "interviews" they could post on their platform. Chelsea will try to take any and all credit just to get back at Sally.

Comment

I hope neither one of them steals the other's designs. I hope it's a big-scale fashion contest. I hope Sally winds up being the huge success.

maybe Chloe will start designing and we'll see Chelsea start stealing Chloe's designs. We'd see how their "Besties" friendship holds up after something like theft of designs.

Comment

• Rubythroat1
                      Rubythroat1 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I do not think theft will be involved. Chelsea does not even like Sally's stuff.
                      An expert could tell one style from the other like one can tell the difference between
                      Picasso and VanGogh.

• Angeldar
                      Angeldar commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I agree, they are two different designers and since Chelsea was the boss, she got to say what stayed and what went. Also, Sally is supposed to be getting some other job that has nothing to do with designing, which was supposed to be her ambition.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X