Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Victor and Michael’s conversation

when Michael told him he saw Nate and Ashland together why did Victor not say but he was supposed to be at the doctor,

Machiavelli #1 and Machiavelli # 2. Michael is being influenced to go back to some of his old ways. Victor obviously is out of semi-retirement.

Comment

I have a feeling Victor is going to end up being spot on about Ashland. And I am quite enjoying Victor and Michael's interactions together.

Comment

• TunerEyes
        TunerEyes commented
        Editing a comment
        The two together are a welcome interaction. Some of my favorite scenes today.

• zenmaster5
        zenmaster5 commented
        Editing a comment
        I too am enjoying Victor and Michael's interactions together. They sure do work well together.

• PassingThrough
        PassingThrough commented
        Editing a comment
        I am too. They're two charismatic characters and doubly so when together.

I am enjoying the Victor and Michael team immensely. I always liked bad boy Michael over fine upstanding citizen Michael.

Comment

• ShesAllThat
        ShesAllThat commented
        Editing a comment
        i loved watching him and victor together again! he is so much more interesting i agree when he is being bad. and i don't care what people say - michael would not be doing it if he did not want to! of course the money will be very good but he had no problem with knowing he would be flying off to peru!! LOL he loves the thrill of this.

Too bad Victor mumbles when talking. I didn't hear much of what he said. I don't get why Victor
      needs Michael to do all this investigation. He never needed anyone before. Now Michael has
      to trek to Peru. OMG Lauren won't like that. I kind of thought Ashland was faking it. A little
      obvious. Sad that he won't finish his role on the show. He is really a good actor.

Comment

I so enjoyed Michael and Victor's scene today. I especially loved Michael's reaction to having to fly to Peru on Victor's behalf for further investigation into the clinic, it was quite funny. I am so happy seeing more of Michael on screen these days. Michael brings so much to a scene that keeps me interested and laughing and you pair him with Victor, it's golden..
        Victor probably assumed that Nate is a doctor who Ashland has confided in about his treatments so it probably wasn't a big deal to Victor or anything out of the ordinary I feel.

Comment

This storyline is getting interesting. Good to see something other than Billy and Adam going at each other, or the stupid ill-conceived baby story. I just hope it turns out it takes Victoria down a peg or two.

Comment

• smokeyjune1
            smokeyjune1 commented
            Editing a comment
            I don't like ANYTHING with Billy in it.

Michael is always, always entertaining. He and Victor are pure gold.

Comment

• ShesAllThat
            ShesAllThat commented
            Editing a comment
            so true!!!! so glad they are back together!

Originally posted by Angeldar
          So far, they are the only people I am interested in right now. So the writers better get this storyline right.
          It's so great having Michael back. He's fun to watch, so animated!!! I'm worried about the writing too. They have been so ho-hum lately. I hope they don't think making Michael bad again would be a good idea......

Comment

I actually did not realize how much I have missed CJL/Michael being front and center. CJL is such a talented actor and so very nice to look at. He is killing the silver fox vibe. The silver hair makes his big beautiful brown eyes pop!

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
            Working...
            X