Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who fired Sally? Victoria or Chelsea?

I must have missed something.

No one really fired her. Victoria told Chelsea and Chloe that she was not continuing the platform, they went to CL, ran into Sally and she started bombarding them with all the things SHE can do when they start their new job and that's when they looked dismayed, and Chloe and Chelsea both told her Victoria was not keeping that end of the business.

Comment

Chloe and Chelsea got unceremoniously dumped in an offhand manner by Victoria at her office. She decided to drop the fashion platform.
      Since Sally is part of that platform , she was informed by Chelsea and Chloe at Crimson Lights. Chelsea and Chloe planned to go out on their own
      and Sally informed Adam. As of now, Adam announced at Society that he is hiring Sally. Lauren is considering taking on the girls at Fenmores.

Comment

Sally wasn’t fired. Chelsea just opted not to include her in her and Chloe’s new fashion line, which is perfectly fine.

Chloe and Chelsea weren’t fired either because I don’t think the sale has gone through yet. They were just dumb and thought going above Adam would help them, which it obviously didn’t.

Comment

I really, really, really want to see Sally design circles around Chloe and Chelsea and rub it in their faces...

Comment

So if nobody was fired the platform was just shutdown. Can Victoria take credit for the designs?

Comment

• Angeldar
              Angeldar commented
              Editing a comment
              What designs? All I ever read is that Chelsea and Chloe have designed nothing, but wow, Sally designed a wedding dress after eavesdropping on Victoria's conversation and then underhandedly swapping it out with Lauren's. After that she has designed nothing either even though everyone says she is running circles around the other two.

• TVDfan
              TVDfan commented
              Editing a comment
              Sally created a lot of them they were all rejected by Chelsea for jealousy reasons.

Chelsea pretty much told Sally they didn’t need her and had no plans to include her in anything else they were going to do.

I thought Sally was very professional in how she handled it and thanked Chloe for her past opportunity and enjoyed working with her.

I suspect Lauren has only forgiven Chloe because Chloe is married to Kevin and related to her through Kevin and Michael, not unlike Gloria and her past issues for Lauren.

Chelsea’s issues with Sally are pure green eyed jealousy.

Comment

Originally posted by TVDfan View Post
              So if nobody was fired the platform was just shutdown. Can Victoria take credit for the designs?
              Newman owns the intellectual content that has thus far been created at Newman Fashions.

Comment

Originally posted by TVDfan View Post
                Angeldar Sally made all those videos that Chelsea edited her out of. Chelsea is more of a hack than creator. Sally is the only one who produced anything. Chloe set Sally as the face of NF and apparently Chelsea thought Chloe's one idea was crap too!

Comment

• Angeldar
                  Angeldar commented
                  Editing a comment
                  well, I guess time will tell on this one because if they are all split up, we will all see what the other two come up with on their own, likewise with Sally, although it appears she won't be designing anything because there is no fashion platform. In fact, I think Adam said he had to think up a job for her. So she could be doing anything from being assistant CEO to dumping the trash.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
              Working...
              X