X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • taramartin
    Soap Addict
    • Oct 2013

Lauren comes off as a total fool. Why should she be excited to work with these two? Her catty remark about Sally was uncalled for. Yes Lauren is jealous because she knows Sally did a great job for her and bested her designer with the wedding dress. Chelsea never gave Sally a chance because of her jealousy over Adam. Chloe knows Sally worked hard for her - they were building a business till Chelsea returned. Chloe owed Sally better. I don't know which of the three was most ridiculous.

Comment

• henyvo02
      henyvo02 commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree Lauren came off as an idiot .
  • henyvo02
    Contract Poster
    • Sep 2008

I have always liked Lauren but the way she accepted a women who lied to her and stole money from her company and treated Sally like dirt was ridiculous what Sally did was nothing compared to what Chelsea did .No good business person would even think about getting in to business with Chelsea again after what she did.

Comment

• RedheadTeacher
      Aspiring soap scribe
      • Feb 2006

Lauren, Chelsea, and Chloe looked like a trio of mean high school girls, not professional women. Lauren is too proud to admit that Sally has better talent than her own designer, and she's stupid to trust Chelsea, considering her past actions. Chloe owed Sally something better than how she treated her today.

Comment

• Mermaid777
        Mermaid777 commented
        Editing a comment
        My thoughts, too. Like mean high school girls telling Sally she can’t sit at their table in the cafeteria.
    • KAG2020
      Recurring Poster
      • Sep 2018

I'm loving this. Sally and Adam will be hot. I've been waiting for this. Chelsea is old news. Chloe is no news. Sally is a go-getter. Go, Sally, knock em dead.

Comment

• JJ1
        I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
        • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Lauren1 View Post
        The past of the characters has nothing to make with this scene. But of course the Sally past is ignored.
        Chelsea embezzling from Fenmore's was mentioned by Lauren but she remembered they worked the years together before that.

Sally is the one who went to them to antagonize.
        Sally heard them talking about her. So she addressed them. Too bad they had her name in their mouths.

Comment

• JJ1
          • Mar 2009

Lauren1 Actually remember when Lauren stated that he hated firing Sally because she was doing a "great" job at Fenmores. So yes, she did hurt Fenmores and now Gloria is supposed to be able to replace Sally or Summer for that matter! Decisions that are based on personal reasons like Sally hurt Summer by sending her into a dream job do not help Lauren's business so yes it hurt her own business. Lauren wouldn't have stated she wished she didn't have to fire Sally if she didn't. The saying holds business is business! Lauren let her personal hate for Sally cloud her opinion.

Comment

• Lauren1
            Lauren1 commented
            Editing a comment
            No Fenmore's wasn't hurt, only your wish.
            Fenmore's was created by the Lauren father, then they didn't wait Sally and Lauren took on 34 years ago.
            A lot of people can make a good job, involving Gloria.
            Lauren saying Sally made a good job doesn't mean the company can't survive without her.

Sally never helped a company, she just screwed up involving her own company. Lauren fired her because she couldn't trust her. Trust is essential between a boss and her employees.

• rockgirl
            rockgirl commented
            Editing a comment
            I think Lauren trusts Chloe, and because Chloe and Chelsea come as a 2 for 1 deal, she has to just accept an untrustworthy, murderous Chelsea in the deal. I won't be feeling bad for Lauren when it bites her in the butt later! Unfortunately Lauren's business instinct relies on others opinions these days.
        • JJ1
          • Mar 2009

Originally posted by RedheadTeacher View Post
          Lauren, Chelsea, and Chloe looked like a trio of mean high school girls, not professional women. Lauren is too proud to admit that Sally has better talent than her own designer, and she's stupid to trust Chelsea, considering her past actions. Chloe owed Sally something better than how she treated her today.
          The ideas they presented to Lauren were ideas they were doing at NF....nothing creatively new.

Comment

• carousselx
            Executive Poster
            • Apr 2005

Lauren has solid reasons. Who hired Sally to work for her company based on knowing her from the LA crowd. Sally thought she was the be all and wanted to head the Fashion Collection. Sally thought she was too good to be working at the bottom. Didn't Lauren know who Sally was? You have to remember Sally's early days on this show. The Newmans don't want Sally only Adam who is using her as a confidant. How long is that going to last.

Comment

• Mariko
              Mariko commented
              Editing a comment
              You have to remember Lauren's days on B&B. She and the original Sally Spectra pulled MUCH worse crap together than the current Sally ever pulled! So, Lauren's holier-than-thou attitude to her rings VERY hollow.
          • MEK
            Senior Board Member
            • Nov 2007

The loudest cracking sound was Chelsea’s jealous face. ?

Comment

• RedheadTeacher
              Aspiring soap scribe
              • Feb 2006

Originally posted by JJ1 View Post

The ideas they presented to Lauren were ideas they were doing at NF....nothing creatively new.
              And Sally has been the only one coming up with new ideas which Chelsea shot down because they came from her!

Comment

• BlueberryJam
                Senior Board Member
                • Dec 2016

Originally posted by samfanhere View Post
                I’m actually disappointed in Lauren. Didn’t Chelsea steal from her.
                It seems that all Chelsea has to do is weakly apologize, say she's changed and mention Conner in order to constantly get a pass for her bad behavior. It's infuriating.

Comment

• samfanhere
                  Aspiring soap scribe
                  • Jan 2008

Originally posted by BlueberryJam View Post

It seems that all Chelsea has to do is weakly apologize, say she's changed and mention Conner in order to constantly get a pass for her bad behavior. It's infuriating.
                  I’m beginning to notice that.

Comment

• shmotis
                    Soap Addict
                    • Sep 2006

I totally agree with the OP. All of them have done much worse than her w/o an excuse. Especially Chelsea, she's jealous and the worst

Comment

• Smoochies
                      Day Player
                      • Nov 2020

They are ALL taking her past out on her, but all of them have had to have people forgive them and give way more than a couple of chances. They should give the same CHANCES they themselves has been given, either that or treat them the way they are treating Sally. Sharon and Ray should treat Chelsea like the dangerous, violent woman she's proven to be repeatedly.

They want to be looked past their deeds, but can't do the same to someone who hasn't done nowhere near the things they have done.

Comment

• PassingThrough
                        Board Regular
                        • Nov 2014

Why does Lauren give Chelsea a pass but not Sally?

Comment

• Soapfan54
                          Soapfan54 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          IMO, it's because of the wedding dress she designed for Victoria. Victoria chose Sally's over Lauren's, thus one-upping Lauren to do it. Lauren will never forgive her! Chelsea gets a pass because she's attached to Chloe, and Chloe is family.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X