Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ya'll Hear That? The Sound Of 3 Faces Cracking, Chelsea, Chloe, n Lauren

Not one of them, hasn't done much worst, than why they sit looking down on Sally. Each one of them, in their time, could have ended up in jail, for the things they have done and gotten away with, including Lauren. As a matter of fact, they should welcome Sally into the fold, she should be considered as one of the gang.

But noooooo, they're superior to Sally, and entitled to treat her as if she's less than, or has committed action much worst thsn anything they have ever done. Which is a bald face lie, Lauren spent her early years bullying and trying to ruin Traci Abbott's life for years! She also help hold hostage the DA Gloria use to date, he was in a wheelchair and couldn't speak. They held him hostage for weeks, I forgot for exactly what, but I know they were covering for Gloria.

My point is, neither of them are in any position to look down on and treat Sally the way they are. And it only makes you root for Sally even more. At least in my case.

That was a PRICELESS moment and the beginning of the end of whatever Chloe was hoping to create with Chelsea. Chelsea is becoming more and more obsessed with Sally and Adam, which is going to end up sinking whatever venture they come up with. Chelsea is posion right now, she conned her way out of poisoning Ray and she's never gotten any real help. It's just festered and she's going to unleash that on Sally.

I’m actually disappointed in Lauren. Didn’t Chelsea steal from her.

Comment

• Dakotacat
      Dakotacat commented
      Editing a comment
      That's what I was thinking about Lauren. She's still butt hurt about a dress, but willing to look past a woman who stole millions from her!

• YDoIStillWatch
      YDoIStillWatch commented
      Editing a comment
      Dakotacat

LOL Right?

• Mariko
      Mariko commented
      Editing a comment
      Not to mention all the crap Lauren pulled with the original Sally Spectra back in the day on B&B. That's what really pisses me off about her treatment of Sally. What Sally did was nothing in comparison to the stuff she did then. Yet, she has the gall to treat her like dog crap, and forgive Chelsea after she rips her off for millions of dollars.

Originally posted by samfanhere View Post
    I’m actually disappointed in Lauren. Didn’t Chelsea steal from her.
    That's what she referred to as she WELCOMED the opportunity for Chelsea to steal again, she's a con artist who reverts back just to see if she's still got it! Plus she's mentally unstable.

Comment

• samfanhere
      samfanhere commented
      Editing a comment
      True! I just thought it was weird that they had her say as long Sally isn’t included or whatever she said. She (Lauren) getting ready to go into business with someone who actually stole from her. I don’t remember Sally stealing lying yes. SMH

• Lauren1
      Lauren1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, it's that, Lauren said she can steal again. No but seriously 🙄 I don't understand the Sally fans being pissed since they want to stay her around Adam.

Chelsea worked the years with Lauren without causing troubles before to steal. Sally is arrived, Lauren helped her and she pretended she wanted a fresh start and didn't stop to lie and scheme.

They can do what they want. If Lauren wants to risk it again then that's her business. If the three of them do not want to involve Sally, then that's their business. They don't owe her anything at this point. She was aggressive, obnoxious and constantly running to the boss. They want to move on without her. If she's superior to them in her work, then why would she want to associate herself with them anyways.

Comment

• bluejazz
      bluejazz commented
      Editing a comment
      Chelsea defrauded Lauren of hundreds of thousands of dollars.

Sally lied to Lauren about being after Summer's job.

And Sally is the more heinous one? Lauren would rather do business with a thief who was even outed on TV news? Nick had to end his political campaign because of being associated with her. So anyone doing business with her could search engine Chelsea and see that she used to make a living stealing senior citizens' savings. Yeah, everybody's going to want a piece of that!

Plus, Lauren. Look at the fug clothes she wears. Chelsea couldn't design her way from A to B.

• samfanhere
      samfanhere commented
      Editing a comment
      Speaking for myself I actually didn’t want them to include Sally and I’m talking about Chloe and Chelsea. I want Sally to do her on thing I’m just surprise at Lauren.

• Dakotacat
      Dakotacat commented
      Editing a comment
      Because Sally enjoys creating with others. She loved working with Chloe and really hoped that she and Chelsea could work together. She tried. Chelsea was obnoxious.

The past of the characters has nothing to make with this scene. But of course the Sally past is ignored.
    Chelsea embezzling from Fenmore's was mentioned by Lauren but she remembered they worked the years together before that.

Sally is the one who went to them to antagonize.

Comment

• samfanhere
      samfanhere commented
      Editing a comment
      Sally past is ignored by who exactly not this board because it’s constantly brought up and clearly not by the characters on Y&R.

• AdamGotYourBack
      AdamGotYourBack commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't think Sally went over to the table to antagonize anyone. Chelsea, the would be cop killer and framer of former husbands, was the one who threw down the nasty gauntlet. Lauren is a world-class hypocrite, IMO. She can forgive Chelsea, the lying grifter, for embezzling from Fenmore's and leaving Sharon for dead, but Sally is going to be on her s**t list forever. Got it. And yeah, it's better that Sally stay with Adam, because that's where the real action going to be at Newman Media, not at Chelsea's and Chloe's rag and rag operation. BTW, good save, Adam! So not sorry, Chelsea!
      Last edited by AdamGotYourBack; February 3, 2022, 12:42 PM.

• Angeldar
      Angeldar commented
      Editing a comment
      Sally DID antagonise them just by intruding at their table. She could have simply said hello as she went past and kept on going. Instead, she stuck her nose in as usual, and then looked like a defeated duck by the time Adam showed up and then..poor Sally!! Oh my....give me a break

Sally was a fashion success when Lauren fired her. Sally was a fashion success when Victoria pulled the plug on Newman fashions. Lauren misspoke when she said Sally failed by not relying on her talent. Sally was a success when Lauren fired her...which hurt Lauren's business. Now the three hipocritics are in business together...Congrats Lauren you hired a woman who stole from you! Good for business. Sally is the only one being fired when she is successful!
    Last edited by JJ1; February 3, 2022, 03:02 PM.

Comment

• Lauren1
      Lauren1 commented
      Editing a comment
      The Lauren business wasn't hurt when she fired her. Sally took on the Summer job at JVC who already was a success. She isn't stayed a long time enough to make it a success.
      Lauren just said she could rely on her talent to be a success, meaning she didn't need to scheme.
      The GC's companies were a success before she comes there.
      Last edited by Lauren1; February 3, 2022, 12:52 PM.

• Angeldar
      Angeldar commented
      Editing a comment
      Lauren also married a man who was in prison for attempted rape and sexual harassment. Michael redeemed himself. Chelsea can too perhaps if given the chance. It has nothing to do with Sally if Lauren wants to give her that second chance. They do not like Sally...period. It doesn't matter who did what in the past, they don't want her because they don't like her. The woman never did anything to me but I can't stand her. If you don't like someone, you don't want them around and you don't win someone over by walking to their table and forcing your unwanted company on them.

• dedicatedsoaper
      dedicatedsoaper commented
      Editing a comment
      Well after the way Chelsea has been treating Sally, I cannot blame her to get her digs in!

They are just too cute!! Finally somebody stood up for Sally. The kissing happened during the last sweeps. Can we get a little more during this sweeps period please?

Comment

I quite enjoyed that today. And Sally and Adam have some serious sizzle. That last scene was chant worthy.... Kiss, kiss, kiss

Comment

• Lightdeb
        Lightdeb commented
        Editing a comment
        I watched last night, I was actually chanting, kiss, kiss! I am snowed in today so I'm enjoying Twitter. The GIFS celebrating Sally today are hilarious.

• AngieB5070
        AngieB5070 commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm iced in today, snow coming later.

Lauren at her core is a mean girl. Adam coming in and saying what he did was as enjoyable as Sally calling Chelsea a has been the other day. I loved it.

Comment

• samfanhere
        samfanhere commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes Sally lied Chelsea embezzled money big difference and yes Lauren is a mean girl have total lost respect use to be one of my favorites!

• AdamGotYourBack
        Editing a comment
        Oh, Lauren, she was, and is, a Mean Girl, Just ask Traci Abbott. And Sally is no more a clown than Mrs. Baldwin, Chloe and Chelsea. And she's definitely not an attempted murderess like Chloe ( just how many times did she try to kill Adam) and Chelsea. (Rey, the willing sucker).

• Smoochies
        Smoochies commented
        Editing a comment
        Lauren is a Mean Girl from WAAAYYYYY back in the day, when she couldn't break Traci's spirit by constantly flaunting her body in Traci's face, she went after Traci's confidence in her ability to sing. Back then both Traci and Lauren use to sing, sometimes with Danny, Lauren was so threatened by Traci that she paid off an entire audience to walk out on Traci while she performed.

Lauren tried to crush Traci time and time again, that was just what she cut her teeth on. Lauren is being simple and reverting back to her looking down on others. Sally bested her designer get over it.

Their REAL problem is, they are jealous of Sally, Lauren is jealous that Sally beat out her designer and Chelsea is jealous because Adam's interested in Sally.

Nothing is based on professionalism it's based on personal, so quit with tge fake it's business, cause that's just them lying.

Comment

• AdamGotYourBack
        Editing a comment
        And Miss Mean Girl Lauren just can't get over it. Maybe she needs hunky Carmine to come back and cool her jets, if you boink! boink! get what I mean.

• vikis3
        vikis3 commented
        Editing a comment
        That's it in a nut shell smoochies, jealously. Not so much chloe as Lauren and Chelsea

• dedicatedsoaper
        Editing a comment
        Smoochies, I could NOT have said it better!!!

Lauren doesn't have to work with Sally if she doesn't want to do so. My issue is with the fact that she didn't have an issue with Sally until the wedding dress fiasco. The problem is....Victoria is the one that chose the dress. If Lauren's designer had been able to meet Victoria's needs, Sally's dress wouldn't have been chosen. So I don't understand why Lauren is holding such a huge grudge based on the client's decision.

Chelsea doesn't have to work with Sally if she doesn't want to do so, and Chelsea's issue is more personal than business.

Chloe is just being loyal to Chelsea, even though Chelsea set her up for poisoning Rey. Which I don't understand.

All that to say, none of them are perfect, and they don't have to work together. Let them each move on in their own corners. The problem is that I think they are being set up as competitors and it is not fair to any of the characters involved.

Comment

• Lauren1
        Lauren1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Lauren had a problem with Sally before the wedding dress. I remember you she fired her for her lies and her schemes. She switched the wedding dresses and her plea to Victoria was pure lies. She didn't say to Victoria she had listened her private conversations.

• thecourt99
        thecourt99 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks for the correction. She fired Sally for the Summer crap, but wasn't openly hostile to Sally until the wedding dress.

And yes, she switched the dresses, but in the end, Victoria chose. Victoria didn't choose because of the storyline, she chose because of the dress.

• dedicatedsoaper
        Editing a comment
        Exactly! Lauren is butt-hurt over Victoria loving the dress Sally made over the one her designer did. Sally took a huge risk. There is a difference between that and scheming. Chloe KNEW what Sally was doing and supported her. I will never fault Sally for the dress, as it put her name back out there and put NM on the map. I know why people are saying Sally lied...she didn't.

Originally posted by AngieB5070 View Post
      I quite enjoyed that today. And Sally and Adam have some serious sizzle. That last scene was chant worthy.... Kiss, kiss, kiss
      Yes it was enjoyable never been a Adam fan but that is slowly changing.

Comment

They are all threatened by Sally's talent.
        I am enjoying this!

Comment

• Leanna Love
          Leanna Love commented
          Editing a comment
          Me too! The very fact that Lauren & Chelsea have to go to their “mean girls” persona every time they run into Sally is hilarious. Lauren hates that Sally made the wedding dress that Victoria wanted (and Lauren didn’t) & Chelsea hates that Adam is interested in Sally instead of her. It’s all based on personal jealousy, not professional common sense. But hey, they can run their businesses any way they like. By the way, between Lauren, Chelsea, & Chloe, how many felonies have they committed?? Right….keep on blaming Sally…🙄🙄

The "evil stepsisters " I just stole that from Twitter, the ladies were so mean. Chloe tries to be neutral but today she reverted back to her mean girl persona. I hope that's Sally's last scene with them. Chloe and Chelsea can move on to new stories. If Chels moves on to harrass Sharon over Ray. Sharon has a support system to help her fight the nuisance.

Comment

Lauren is the most pathetic of the three. She should rise above.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
          Working...
          X