Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smoochies
    commented on 's reply
    Because this isn't just a business deal or venture, she is trying to come between Vic n Adam, take everything away from Adam, right after Adam saved her sorry a$$ husband reputation and NE as well.

There was no reason for this attack, and the damage she is trying to, that's why she needs to be brought down. Vic n Adam do this and they are monsters and control freaks, Vikki does it, and suddenly it's not the same.

• WorldTurner
    commented on 's reply
    Yes he did. He totally supported it. Plus I noticed Michael said Victor wanted to protect Victoria. He may not be as angry as people suspect.

• OrangeBlossom
    commented on 's reply
    That's the same question I have. Why should there be punishment or a knock down for Victoria. Victor bragged to Jack's face when he got the upperhand on him. Why should women be knock down a ped or punished when they do the exact same thing. Victoria and Adam are always trying to prove who Daddy loves best so she will throw her accomplishments in his face and he will do the same to her. At least this show is consistent with Victoria and Adam roles the show was boring when the two of them got along. Victor was ruthless in the business world and everybody loved him but why should a women be punished or knock down a ped or two when she show the same character traits.

• zenmaster5
    replied
    Originally posted by Smoochies View Post

I hope just as it's all coming out, his first wife gets out of prison and tells Vikki I could have warned you, but you thought you had landed the golden goose.
    that would be so funny and priceless!

Leave a comment:

• henyvo02
    commented on 's reply
    I agree and the red flags have been there all along that he is faking his illness Victoria has never gone with him to any of his treatments he would never let her come with him even his being dizzy and clutching his chest is signs of recovering from a heart attack .

• Smoochies
    replied
    Originally posted by zenmaster5 View Post

You are so right about that! That Lochness Monster title speaks volumes. Ashland certainly is a man capable of going that far and faking a serious illness to pull off the ultimate win of running it all pushing Victoria right out on her behind and taking the reins
    I hope just as it's all coming out, his first wife gets out of prison and tells Vikki I could have warned you, but you thought you had landed the golden goose.

Leave a comment:

• zenmaster5
    replied

He wasn't named the Lockenest Monster for nothing, it wouldn't be hard for him to fake an illness, to gain a company like NE. He's letting Vikki play mogul sitting in the big chair. But I think his main goal was to end up running it all.
    You are so right about that! That Lochness Monster title speaks volumes. Ashland certainly is a man capable of going that far and faking a serious illness to pull off the ultimate win of running it all pushing Victoria right out on her behind and taking the reins

Leave a comment:

• Smoochies
    replied

Smoochies, I just had to comment on what you said because you make a great observation here about Victoria's arrogance. She really does think she's on Ashland's level especially after pulling off that merger, but you are right, she's not! Victoria just doesn't know what she's up against when it comes to Ashland, but she will know and it will crush her to her very core.
    He wasn't named the Lockenest Monster for nothing, it wouldn't be hard for him to fake an illness, to gain a company like NE. He's letting Vikki play mogul sitting in the big chair. But I think his main goal was to end up running it all.

Leave a comment:

• zenmaster5
    replied

EXACTLY!!! Just as Vikki tried to get Vic to do to Adam, and she had to lie and manipulate to get Vic to step back in the company. She only said something because Billy backed out their deal. But noone has to manipulate Vic this time, like Vikki did, all this is truth and the fact that Vikki is in over her head with Ashland. Her arrogance makes her think she's on Ashland's level but she's not, and it's showing. By the time she figures it out, it will be a done deal.
    Smoochies, I just had to comment on what you said because you make a great observation here about Victoria's arrogance. She really does think she's on Ashland's level especially after pulling off that merger, but you are right, she's not! Victoria just doesn't know what she's up against when it comes to Ashland, but she will know and it will crush her to her very core.

Leave a comment:

• DallasGal
    replied
    Victor praised Victoria for the merger with Locke Communication. Didn't Victor tell Adam he would have made the same deal?

Leave a comment:

• Smoochies
    replied
    Well if Victor was disappointed in Adam for not seeing what Billy was up to which lead to him taking a more active role in NM because he lost some faith in Adam then he needs to treat Victoria equally the same. Victor should snatch her CEO position from her and hand it to Adam which is something that Victoria fears in my opinion. That to me would be the ultimate punishment for her not seeing through Ashland's game.
    EXACTLY!!! Just as Vikki tried to get Vic to do to Adam, and she had to lie and manipulate to get Vic to step back in the company. She only said something because Billy backed out their deal. But noone has to manipulate Vic this time, like Vikki did, all this is truth and the fact that Vikki is in over her head with Ashland. Her arrogance makes her think she's on Ashland's level but she's not, and it's showing. By the time she figures it out, it will be a done deal.

Leave a comment:

• zenmaster5
    replied
    Well if Victor was disappointed in Adam for not seeing what Billy was up to which lead to him taking a more active role in NM because he lost some faith in Adam then he needs to treat Victoria equally the same. Victor should snatch her CEO position from her and hand it to Adam which is something that Victoria fears in my opinion. That to me would be the ultimate punishment for her not seeing through Ashland's game.

Leave a comment:

• zenmaster5
    commented on 's reply
    I completely agree with your comment. Victoria's behavior lately has been just horrible. I hate how she treats Adam. Victoria certainly needs to busted down a notch or two because her ego has gotten the better of her and it's an ugly look in my opinion.

• zenmaster5
    commented on 's reply
    DallasGal, that could be quite the twist having Victoria been aware the whole time about Ashland's illness should it be found out that he lied. Victoria has been looking at Ashland strange lately especially since his cancer has stopped spreading and he now wants an even more active role in the company.

• TunerEyes
    commented on 's reply
    I’m sure he always was suspicious but saw that his doubt which he expressed in front of Vikki and Ashland early on was hurting Vikki who he truly wanted to mend fences with. So he did what he could at the time, learned from Nick’s mistake with Vikki. She told her dad he had cancer and was going for treatment and even went with him apparently a few times at least to Peru. But circumstance have changed, Victor’s heard things from Nikki and Vikki approached him about taking over not only Chance Com but his own Newman Media. Much to raise eyebrows over and dig into his miraculous treatment. Vikki sure as heck has bought into it all along.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
Working...
X