Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mo12345
    replied
    I don't think the word "punished" is what I am looking for with Victoria. What she needs to learn is some humility from all of this. She saw dollar signs when Ashland told her he was dying with cancer and although I think she does love him, it was more of a greedy business move a power play for her to marry him and merge the companies. Victoria definitely needs to step off that high pedestal and she really needs to apologize for her horrible treatment of Adam and Nick and Billy.

Leave a comment:

• thecourt99
    replied
    I'll say this, Victor is known for micromanaging his children. While the writing showed Victor doing this to Adam as "punishment", it doesn't ring true to me because he's done that same thing all along.

I would also have an issue with Victoria being "punished" for this. Adam missed a strategic play. Victoria fell in love. So Victoria should be punished for falling in love with the wrong person? Does that imply that she shouldn't ever be married or in any relationships because her being in love is a weakness? I think that Victoria's issue is different from Adam's for that very reason.

Leave a comment:

• DallasGal
    replied
    Nikki will buffer the blows from Victor. Victoria’s heartache will garner sympathy. However, if Ashland is revealed to have faked the illness and that hectook Victoria for a ride then I want a big twist that she was aware the whole time and took her own steps against Ashland.

Leave a comment:

• DOOM
    replied
    I think the extent of her punishment will be Adam having more power in the company, probably similar to Victoria’s. I don’t think Adam will become Victoria’s boss or anything like that.

Leave a comment:

• So What's Going To Be Vikki's Punishment When Ashland's Busted

Ashland has been secretly having meetings for weeks now, he already tried to sneak one of his old employees in the company. I'm sure he's well on his way, to a takeover, and right under Vikki's nose.

Vic has found out that Ashland may have faked his entire cancer scare. Michael found out the clinic he went to, is suspect and had no history of existence. Which means Ashland was conning Vikki the ENTIRE time, and she's bought it hook line and sinker.

Ashland has been playing on Vikki's greed and feelings of inferior to the Newman men. He smelled her desperation a mile away and played on it to his advantage. I think he's been playing possum with Vikki, letting her THINK all this will be hers, when in actuality, Ashland has just allowed her to add to HIS empire.

Vic's already on his trail, while Vikki's is living in blissful ignorance. If Adam deserved Victor's doubts, from Billy's scam, what will Vikki draw with sleeping with the enemy and handing him keys to the Newman empire?

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
Working...
X