Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Girl1988
    replied
    chance/abby, abby/devon, chance/devon, devon/hilary, devon/lily, devon/mariah...

Leave a comment:

• Sugarpie
    replied
    I FF through any scene with SALLY Couldn't stand her on BOLD and unlucky us she relocated to GC to irritate my favorite Soap......I love Adam, but I won't be watching the Adam /Sally love fest.EGAD's she's annoying..........Lily and Billy is FF as is Amanda and Devon.....

Leave a comment:

• Juniors farm
    replied
    Any thing Abby Chance and Devon and anything with Oh please love me Phyllis ! lol

Leave a comment:

• BellaCuore
    replied

Anything Victor and Michael (I wish ALL Newmans would find out Michael knew about Victor's poisoning but didn't lift a finger to help and he let Victoria sit in jail cause she was framed by Adam and Michael knew)

Devon and Amanda (no explanation necessary all to do with Abby's son)

Christine for always being the one to deliver bad news and not fighting for her clients..........

Chloe and Chelsea (most childish two women)

I'm SO sick of the propping of Victor........... This show is about many characters and to treat him like a God which he is far from.....

Leave a comment:

• Camille78
    replied
    Anything with Devon, Chelsea, or Sally.

Leave a comment:

• henyvo02
    replied
    I FF anything Abby just can not handle her whining all the time Chelsea ,Chloe and Lauren the stepford sisters.Victoria and her holier then thou attitude . I love Adam and Sally they are so great together and light up the screen when they are on Victor and Ashland love the story there and I love that Micheal is back and is his old self again fun to watch him and Victor scheme. Nick and Sharon literally put me to sleep so boring.I hate the whole surrogate designer baby story can not FF that one fast enough.

Leave a comment:

• emilydaze
    replied
    I hate to FF anything, but I absolutely cannot tolerate Abby any more which is unfortunate because so much storyline seems to focus on her. I had such high hopes for Chance at first, but things have just not progressed. Nothing is interesting there, don't care about either one of them anymore. It's just too annoying to watch an episode with too much Abby, which now extends to Devon and Amanda.

I would definitely FF Billy, just such an annoying character at this point. But I like Lily, so for me Lily makes Billy tolerable.

I usually tune out if Phyllis is being annoying, but the possibility of her reuniting with Nick keeps my interest.

So disappointed with Chelsea. Just wish she would concentrate on being a mom, concentrate on her own career and leave Sally alone. Hope she can find someone else and forget about Adam.

Things that keep me watching:

I do enjoy the new business dynamic that has evolved between Victoria, Ashland, Victor and Adam. Definitely rooting for Adam to succeed, and always love his scenes with Sally. Adam and Sally are the main reason I keep watching (and SO disappointed that they weren't on today, Friday!)

I do like the Noah/Tessa/Mariah triangle, not sure how that is going to play out. But I'm still fascinated with Noah, and enjoy his interactions with his family.

And I kind of like the idea of Rey with Chelsea. Guess it's just exciting to mix things up a little bit. And I always enjoy Elena, wish she would have more story.

Leave a comment:

• zenmaster5
    commented on 's reply
    GwenSharonteam, I have a feeling you are right about Sally talking a mile a minute just to hear the sound of her voice😀 Thank God for FF button.

• brickee
    replied
    FF'ing anytime Devon is on for the past few weeks. Starting to ff thru Noah. It's been like 2 years or so since he's been with Tessa. I just don't buy he's that much in love with her, they barely dated as it is. I skim thru Abby & Chance, ff & pause once in a while.

I do wonder what Ashland is up to, I'm really going to miss the actor. Encouraged by all the support I'm reading in favor of the new guy.

I don't ff thru Sally, Phyliss or Billy & Lily, but I don't pay close attention to either.

Leave a comment:

• Lightdeb
    replied
    Quit watching when Chels came back. Now that it's clear she is moving on to other stories I can watch, I will mute/or fast forward her. I do not watch Abby and Chance. Abby ruined Chance for me.

Leave a comment:

• smokeyjune1
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah, I can't believe they bought her back on the show.

• GwenSharonteam
    commented on 's reply
    Yes, they are pushing too much the button with the both of them … and Amanda doesn’t help the case, because it seems really she want to take this baby and give over to Devon and saying is fully yours,.. pushing even Devon be part of Abby and Dominic’s time …, so yes, you start by shaking your head first too many times, until not want to see them anymore 😄…

• GwenSharonteam
    commented on 's reply
    😄 I understand Sally’s case .. I feel the same , I have the feeling she is talking just for the pleasure to hear her voice,… I never managed to finish any dialogue with Sally …
    Last edited by GwenSharonteam; February 6, 2022, 01:39 AM.

• GwenSharonteam
    commented on 's reply
    RestlessFan .. I loved Sharon and Dylan together, and it’s the reason I loved them so much I didn’t want to see the storyline that would bring their couple to the end, because I am sure even we saw Dylan forgave Sharon and their couple wasn’t the same and the trust wasn’t the same either, … it was easy for Dylan to walk away for a mission even he said losing his child wasn’t the reason .. so yeah , .. I miss Dylan. .. and any clever writer would have brought back that character a long time ago, even with a recast .., it was the only man who loved Sharon the way she should be loved, .. and I love their story together . They could look boring for some, but they were genuinely connected …, even I like Rey it’s not the same, and even I adore Shadam,.. Dylan was the right man for Sharon.., I was hoping they could have their child together, and have kept Sharon’s baby with Dylan would have brought drama even with Dylan gone more than Christian ,.. certainly have kept Nikki in storyline where she will be fighting for her grandson , and Paul’s grandson … so yeah , I always thought it was a very bad move for the writers,… it’s one my favourite fan fiction Dylan and Sharon’s baby born and alive 😊

• rocket_girl
    replied
    Everything related to Tessa. I can't stand her voice or character.

Leave a comment:

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
Working...
X