• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Angeldar
    Soap Addict
    • Aug 2011

Storylines You Want to FF

I've never FF anything on this show ever since I've watched back in the 70s but now I've decided it's ok. I've invested over a year into this surrogate story just to be totally disillusioned to the point I can't take the stress of watching it anymore so when that comes on, I am not watching. The next one to go will be Sally. I simply can't stand her for so many various reasons so I'm not watching anything having to do with her either, even if it means taking Adam off my viewing list as well. So far, I am still watching Mariah/Tessa/Noah but that is even running on a thin thread. I am interested to see what becomes of Ashland and all that so I am hanging in mainly for that. I'll watch the blog and if I see that things are turning around, I'll go back.
  • Sinn forever
    Recurring Poster
    • Dec 2021

I want to fast forward any time Sally is on my screen; I just can't stand her and any time Sharon is on my screen I don't like her either.

Comment

• Tricialen
      Board Regular
      • Mar 2005

I watch it live...but I do mute every time Billy and Lily, Vikki and Ashton, and Sally are on. And I sometimes change the channel when Devon and Amanda are on, Chance too! I simply loathe them. The writers/producers have made them totally unlikable. I find nothing there to redeem.

Comment

• Dakotacat
        Board Regular
        • Jun 2021

The only SL I'm interested in right now is with Ashland, Victoria, Victor, Adam, Sally, and the two dummies, Chelsea and Chloe. Today's show was a snooze fest.

Comment

• MEK
          Senior Board Member
          • Nov 2007

I fast forward scenes with the whiny Abby in particular and the boring baby plot in general.

Comment

• bandwagon
            Recurring Poster
            • Jun 2005

Abby, Devon, Chelsea, Rey, Mariah, Billy, Nick and Lily....

Comment

• henyvo02
              Senior Board Member
              • Sep 2008

I fast forward the whole baby story I am liking the Ashland versus Victor story and Adam and Sally I also fast forward Chelsea most of the time.

Comment

• DebJN
                Board Regular
                • Oct 2019

I don’t FF but I think about FF everything with the surrogate baby sl. I’m afraid I’ll miss Abby stopping this whole mess. Unless she has a plan going on I don’t know about, it looks like a done deal now. I’m wondering if she’ll have a breakdown or something and Devon will get full custody. At this point I wouldn’t be surprised.

Comment

• AdamGotYourBack
                  Day Player
                  • Oct 2020

I FF anything involving the surrogacy/custody storyline, which has engendered a healthy dislike for Devon, Chance, Abby and Amanda in particular. What a car wreck. JG and Molina needs to take an exit ramp with this story ASAP. No interest in the Lily-Billy Boy sappiness (it won't last long) and the Tessa-Mariah-Noah mess, which has made Noah unwatchable for me. The storyline that has me gripped is Victor's machinations and the umbrella storyline involving Adam, Miss Vicky, Ashland, Nikki, Michael and, by extension, Sally, Chloe and GC's resident nut job, Chelsea. Rey and Sharon? Don't care enough about them as a couple to be remotely interested. Ditto for Faith and Moses and Jack and Phyllis redux.

Comment

• clamcat
                    Executive Poster
                    • Sep 2005

I FF Billy. He is incredibly tedious.

Comment

• Mermaid777
                      Senior Board Member
                      • Dec 2014

Never FF but so tired of Amanda and that big grin on her face.

Comment

• Fightcrab
                        Board Regular
                        • Apr 2020

Originally posted by AdamGotYourBack View Post
                        I FF anything involving the surrogacy/custody storyline, which has engendered a healthy dislike for Devon, Chance, Abby and Amanda in particular. What a car wreck. JG and Molina needs to take an exit ramp with this story ASAP. No interest in the Lily-Billy Boy sappiness (it won't last long) and the Tessa-Mariah-Noah mess, which has made Noah unwatchable for me. The storyline that has me gripped is Victor's machinations and the umbrella storyline involving Adam, Miss Vicky, Ashland, Nikki, Michael and, by extension, Sally, Chloe and GC's resident nut job, Chelsea. Rey and Sharon? Don't care enough about them as a couple to be remotely interested. Ditto for Faith and Moses and Jack and Phyllis redux.
                        Agree with this part. Hate the custody SL.

Comment

• GwenSharonteam
                          Senior Board Member
                          • Oct 2015

I FF the Christian fiasco in the beginning, I found awful Sharon lost her child and someone as usual use revenge on her to get on Nick …, I knew Sharon would be the one losing everything at the end as usual and I stop watching the 6 months of her being Sully’s mum.. ah ah poor me the day I returned it’s when the truth was found and at least didn’t miss the stellar scene between Sharon and Dylan when he learnt the truth .. I think I was crying like a baby .. otherwise there are characters I never watched , and I stop watching everything about Dominic associated with Devon. I even forward Lily who’s one of my favourite on any scene with Dominic and Devon…and I guess I will FF a lot in the future , this story make me sick .. and it’s really physical, I can’t even watch Devon’s face anymore …
                          Last edited by GwenSharonteam; February 3, 2022, 02:42 AM.

Comment

• caitie
                            caitie commented
                            Editing a comment
                            I feel your visceral, physical reaction to this wretched surrogacy/custody story. Devon has been terribly hard to watch in this story - and Amanda has become another character who is less watchable to me because of this story. (I'm not a fan of her in angry, pushy mode or when she is simpering over Devon and Dominic.) All the time and promotion given to them makes me sadder about seeing so little of characters I'd much rather watch.

• GwenSharonteam
                            GwenSharonteam commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Yes, they are pushing too much the button with the both of them … and Amanda doesn’t help the case, because it seems really she want to take this baby and give over to Devon and saying is fully yours,.. pushing even Devon be part of Abby and Dominic’s time …, so yes, you start by shaking your head first too many times, until not want to see them anymore ?…
                        • PaulaHL
                          Recurring Poster
                          • Mar 2019

Gosh...it would be easier for me to list what I don't FF through. I try to watch anything that includes Sharon, Nick, some Jack, and Adam if it doesn't include Sally. Oh...and some Michael and Lauren.

Comment

• reggyreg
                            Senior Board Member
                            • Jan 2010

I ALWAYS FF Tessa and Mariah! They need to do something with the characters because they are boring.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X