Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MEK
    replied
    I fast forward scenes with the whiny Abby in particular and the boring baby plot in general.

Leave a comment:

• Dakotacat
    replied
    The only SL I'm interested in right now is with Ashland, Victoria, Victor, Adam, Sally, and the two dummies, Chelsea and Chloe. Today's show was a snooze fest.

Leave a comment:

• Tricialen
    replied
    I watch it live...but I do mute every time Billy and Lily, Vikki and Ashton, and Sally are on. And I sometimes change the channel when Devon and Amanda are on, Chance too! I simply loathe them. The writers/producers have made them totally unlikable. I find nothing there to redeem.

Leave a comment:

• Sinn forever
    replied
    I want to fast forward any time Sally is on my screen; I just can't stand her and any time Sharon is on my screen I don't like her either.

Leave a comment:

• Angeldar
    started a topic Storylines You Want to FF

Storylines You Want to FF

I've never FF anything on this show ever since I've watched back in the 70s but now I've decided it's ok. I've invested over a year into this surrogate story just to be totally disillusioned to the point I can't take the stress of watching it anymore so when that comes on, I am not watching. The next one to go will be Sally. I simply can't stand her for so many various reasons so I'm not watching anything having to do with her either, even if it means taking Adam off my viewing list as well. So far, I am still watching Mariah/Tessa/Noah but that is even running on a thin thread. I am interested to see what becomes of Ashland and all that so I am hanging in mainly for that. I'll watch the blog and if I see that things are turning around, I'll go back.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
Working...
X