Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I turn the TV off and wait three minutes, whenever Devon, Amanda, Abbey and Chance are on. Otherwise, I enjoy the other days where I can watch it all! I actually can watch Sally scenes because I think they are ever-so-slowly trying to turn her into a better watch. She can be fun, in a witchy way.

Comment

• Penelope P
      Penelope P commented
      Editing a comment
      That's what I do but I go to another channel and flip back.

Storylines You Want to FF

The whole show.

Comment

I turned the show off yesterday -- not interested in Nate, Elana, Devon, Abbey, Chance, Mariah, Tessa, Phyllis, Sharon, Rey. I like Nick when he is with Victor/Adam. Jack when he is not with Phyllis. I only watch for Sally, Adam, Chloe, Chelsea, Michael, Laureen, Victoria, Victor, Nikii and Ashland.

If you DVR and FF, the show creators can pull reports to see what stories are being watched.

Comment

I quit watching altogether, due to the Devon/Chance/Abby/Amanda storyline. I read to keep up in hope something changes. But it's not looking good.

Comment

I also watch live so I have to mute. Top of my list: Devon, Abby, Chance, Amanda, and anyone else that mentions the baby s/l. It is totally unwatchable to me and really does upset me.

I have also been muting Lily and Billy. It's nothing but a mutual admiration society ending with a romp on the couch. I dont need to watch that drivel. "Oh, you are the best." "No, you are." **Kiss, kiss, hug, hug.

I'm about ready to mute Victoria but I want to see her fall, and fall hard. Another one that's getting on my nerves is Chelsea. So arrogant. Again, I want to see her self destruct.

Comment

Abby/Chance
            Mariah/Tessa
            Devon/Amanda
            Billy/Lilly

Comment

I like that the OP phrased the thread topic like this: "Storylines you WANT to FF ..."

There is A LOT I "want" to FF, but sometimes I watch those stories because I won't comment on something I haven't watched (recaps aren't enough for me to use as sources for comments). But then I watch and wonder why because I end up either sad or angry at what is on my screen.

For me, right now, anything to do with the surrogacy/custody story is at the top of my list of scenes I don't want to watch - especially anything to do with Devon and Amanda.

Comment

Instant FFs for me: Rey & Sharon, Nate & Elena, Billy & Lily

Close seconds: Chloe & Kevin, Chloe & Chelsea

Just really tired of completely and could care less: Abby
                Last edited by ericrx; February 6, 2022, 11:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MEK View Post
                  I fast forward scenes with the whiny Abby in particular and the boring baby plot in general.
                  Me too. I know silly things happen on soaps, but this surrogate baby story is so dumb it's insulting.

Comment

Originally posted by GwenSharonteam View Post
                    I FF the Christian fiasco in the beginning, I found awful Sharon lost her child and someone as usual use revenge on her to get on Nick …, I knew Sharon would be the one losing everything at the end as usual and I stop watching the 6 months of her being Sully’s mum.. ah ah poor me the day I returned it’s when the truth was found and at least didn’t miss the stellar scene between Sharon and Dylan when he learnt the truth .. I think I was crying like a baby .. otherwise there are characters I never watched , and I stop watching everything about Dominic associated with Devon. I even forward Lily who’s one of my favourite on any scene with Dominic and Devon…and I guess I will FF a lot in the future , this story make me sick .. and it’s really physical, I can’t even watch Devon’s face anymore …
                    GwenSharonteam: I was totally the opposite back during Sharon/Christian/Dylan fiasco s/l, because despite the horrible, negative, unfair, etc., storyline, I watched all of it because I grew to love Dylan and Sharon together, Becuz, finally here was a man who was a friend first to Sharon and tiny little Faith, when Dylan first arrived in Genoa City and literally bumped into Sharon at Crimson Lights and coffee spilled on Dylan's winter coat (beginning of 2013) and from there Sharon hired Dylan to fixed her kitchen roof (or something else to do with her cottage house) and tiny little Faith used to follow Dylan around and she became smittened with Dylan, too. There was a moment when they all went for a walk around in the woods and Sharon turned her ankle, tiny Faith (she was like 5/6 years old) was spooked and she ran off. Dylan was tending to Sharon, and Sharon noticed Faith was missing, and asked Dylan to look for her, and that she will be fine. Dylan, found little Faith asleep against a boulder rock and Dylan tried to wake her up and he kissed her on the cheek like a princess to wake her up and little Faith really like it and she was not scared anymore since her Prince was there. That's how Dylan came to Sharon's and Faith's life, they all became friends, way before the Newmans such as Nikki (who turned out to be Dylan's biological mother and Paul as his bio father) found out about Dylan's DNA. Dylan, was there to protect both mother and daughter, Sharon, he was there on her side in court and Sharon had no one, when Nick was suing Sharon to take 100% custody away from Sharon (I believe this was after the reveal of baby Sully by Dylan and Nick). Dylan, forgave her immediately, and he was still there for Sharon after she lost custody of little Faith, and told her to hold it together, so she will regain some sort of custody of her little daughter, Faith. Nick, came around eventually and allowed Sharon to spend time with Faith again, and Dylan was the one who advised Sharon to keep it together mentally and not allow Nick to see her falling apart after she lost Faith. Despite it being a negative s/l for Sharon character, I watched because of Dylan (and the actor STeve Burton) and really glad I did watch everything to this day. The Exit S/L for Dylan and Sharon was one of most or dramatic tear jerking exit for the Dylan character and Sharon was so emotional losing Dylan to the Underground, too (beginning of 2017). Still one of my favorite pairing for the Sharon character to this day.

Comment

• GwenSharonteam
                      GwenSharonteam commented
                      Editing a comment
                      RestlessFan .. I loved Sharon and Dylan together, and it’s the reason I loved them so much I didn’t want to see the storyline that would bring their couple to the end, because I am sure even we saw Dylan forgave Sharon and their couple wasn’t the same and the trust wasn’t the same either, … it was easy for Dylan to walk away for a mission even he said losing his child wasn’t the reason .. so yeah , .. I miss Dylan. .. and any clever writer would have brought back that character a long time ago, even with a recast .., it was the only man who loved Sharon the way she should be loved, .. and I love their story together . They could look boring for some, but they were genuinely connected …, even I like Rey it’s not the same, and even I adore Shadam,.. Dylan was the right man for Sharon.., I was hoping they could have their child together, and have kept Sharon’s baby with Dylan would have brought drama even with Dylan gone more than Christian ,.. certainly have kept Nikki in storyline where she will be fighting for her grandson , and Paul’s grandson … so yeah , I always thought it was a very bad move for the writers,… it’s one my favourite fan fiction Dylan and Sharon’s baby born and alive 😊

any discussion between Ashland and Nathan or either of them with anyone else. Two of the most boring people on the show. And Rey.

Comment

Anything with Sally/Chelsea/Chloe and by proxy Adam. Anything involving Abby. Anything related to Noah pining for Tessa.

So basically the entire show, which is why I’m not bothering to watch.

Comment

I FF scenes when they are in holding status and they filled the air time with mindless, repetitive, empty conversations or dialogues, prime examples are Elena/Nate lately just talking about furniture or how busy they are at work (isn't that what work is about?); or Amanda being used as a listening to Phyllis going on and on about herself; Abby and her endless storyline with the baby, twists after another and Abby being on week after week because her s/l with the surrogacy, Devon, just keeps going, on two years now. Thankfully, we are going to see Ashland, Victor, Victoria, or their business intrigue s/l is beginning to heat up and moving to front stage (I hope).

Comment

I too FF Tessa and Mariah waste of air time

Comment

When it's Sally going on and on about nothing, I have to FF her scenes because she gives me anxiety sometimes, but if Adam is in the scene with her, I do my best to watch because I like Adam.
                            Tessa scenes, especially when she is singing I FF.
                            Seeing Amanda still pushing Devon to spend more time with Dominic like she did again when Dominic was going to go to his music class and Amanda just took it upon herself to include Devon in the outing which was not her place to do, I FF a lot of Amanda's scenes unless she's hanging out with Phyllis because when she is with Phyllis, she seems like her most authentic self to me

Comment

• GwenSharonteam
                              GwenSharonteam commented
                              Editing a comment
                              😄 I understand Sally’s case .. I feel the same , I have the feeling she is talking just for the pleasure to hear her voice,… I never managed to finish any dialogue with Sally …
                              Last edited by GwenSharonteam; February 6, 2022, 01:39 AM.

• zenmaster5
                              zenmaster5 commented
                              Editing a comment
                              GwenSharonteam, I have a feeling you are right about Sally talking a mile a minute just to hear the sound of her voice😀 Thank God for FF button.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X