Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lily's support and visit to Devon

i wasn't sure if this should be posted on one of the threads on this topic but I had to post. Like many of you, I am incensed and disgusted with this sl for all the reasons already stated. But I was also disgusted when Lily and Billy turned up at Devon's apt. to congratulate him and with champagne no less. Then Lily gives him a memory book for the baby as a gift. OMG its as if Abby and Chance don't exist. One night a week was agreed upon and everyone is talking "shared custody" and Devon has just become a new father and it will be so much more. It's hard to understand how Lily could be OK with this given that the twins were born via surrogate. This whole scene made me sick.

I’m so disappointed in this writing, it’s so offensive and horrible. Lily and Billy was nowhere to be found when Dom was first born and brought home with Abby, why are they acting like Devon just had a baby? I hate it. I really wish something can be done about this story but I’m sure JG thinks this is what viewers want to see, I guess it satisfies the viewers that says they shouldn’t have written a black man giving his first born child away to an heiress like Abby, well I say then they shouldn’t have written Devon volunteering, that’s where the story went wrong and became offensive, but to turn around and try to correct it by making the donor a father is a big fail, and offensive too.

How could they write Lily so happy and glee when her fool of a brother helped send her to prison away from her kids. She looks so silly, cheesing with Devon and Hillary 2.0.
    Last edited by Fanlady; February 2, 2022, 07:23 PM.

Comment

It made me sick too! Billy and Lilly are on my most hated list too along with most of the characters on the show right now.

I swear they'll be throwing Devon a baby shower next! There just aren't enough vomit emojis!

Comment

• Leanna Love
        Leanna Love commented
        Editing a comment
        Totally agree! So many characters now that I officially hate! And no, I was never an Abby fan, but the way the other characters have manipulated her & borderline shamed her into giving them what they want is shameful. Devon, if you want a baby, have one with Amanda. Why did you offer to be a sperm donor only to renege on your promise? Chance, you encouraged Abby to go ahead with the surrogacy & now you’re reneging too. Amanda, Christine, Lily, Billy, etc. how do you even sleep at night? Maybe Chelsea needs to come back & claim Johnny for her own ….

Just the last straw for me. I was hoping to see Abby toss the contract back at Devon but that didn't happen, in fact, Amanda had the highest of nerve to suggest that Devon can go with Abby to the baby's music class. He will be inserting himself into every day of his life. So I'm done with that storyline unless I read on this blog that she has finally come to her senses. So now my FF will get a workout.

Comment

Princess Lily is just trying to make sure that the family she killed is replaced. That is why she is throwing her support behind the twin and Devon not honoring his contract... If Mac had decided she wanted the twins Lily would have a stroke.

Comment

Since absolutely no one has spoken with Abby (Billy said he left her a message and hasn't heard back - loser), these folks have no idea that Abby has been having the struggle of her lifetime with no support from her husband whatsoever.

They all think this was a mutually agreed-upon decision that "everyone thinks is best for the baby", but it's not. Only Abby is struggling with all of this and nobody even knows it.

Comment

• Nancy T
            Nancy T commented
            Editing a comment
            Or probably even cares.

• xoregonian
            xoregonian commented
            Editing a comment
            True. But her parents should care more.

Originally posted by Jupiter Jane View Post
          i wasn't sure if this should be posted on one of the threads on this topic but I had to post. Like many of you, I am incensed and disgusted with this sl for all the reasons already stated. But I was also disgusted when Lily and Billy turned up at Devon's apt. to congratulate him and with champagne no less. Then Lily gives him a memory book for the baby as a gift. OMG its as if Abby and Chance don't exist. One night a week was agreed upon and everyone is talking "shared custody" and Devon has just become a new father and it will be so much more. It's hard to understand how Lily could be OK with this given that the twins were born via surrogate. This whole scene made me sick.
          The whole scene was terrible! 😕

Comment

We rarely saw Lily visiting Devon those past months , even Lily was criticised to never have to do anything with nobody beside Billy, but sudden Lily is non stop with Devon lately, … Lily reaction talking with Nate was the right one,..but writers are using Lily in the baby storyline to validate Devon as the father of his godson , so the audience can see there is Devon’s family with him … writers doesn’t even understand how disgusting this story is with the unbalance existing with the support with Devon vs Abby .. Lily and Billy has a bond with Abby ,..there’s a large chance if Dominic was born two years ago ..Lily would be the godmother because she was Abby’s best friend . .what in JG ‘s mind … he just took his eraser and never had Abby and Lily sharing a scene together since his head writers … Billy is family to Chance and Abby , Dominic is twice family for Billy from the mum, and the dad side .. but we need to see Billy congratulate Devon as the new father ,weren’t we couldn’t even see anyone around Dominic ,Chance and Abby to celebrate their family reunited ..so we can take individually every character and saying we hate their behaviour..but I guess we could say the all town has a lobotomy for this story because writers have made clear the all town is happy than Devon was now in Dominic’s life … writers never intended this child to be Chance sadly .. it was a poor excuse to have Devon becoming father.. I guess the traditional who’s daddy storyline between Amanda or Elena and Nate would have turn sick people stomach as much… why not have a sperm donor abusing his non right, and ended up with the baby his donation was needed for other parent …

,.. so they decided why not seen Devon made believe he want to be sperm donor and then his billionaire mind is so generous to do a graceful act like this for other .. but we make sure ., anyone but him in the baby’s life is destroyed or mentally in the capacity , we write Abby not even in the ability to give a bottle to her son , we have Devon saved the day from day one, so when the time is come we just give back the baby to Devon so no harm no fuss .. but yeah it’s sperm donation , you know it’s risky .. writers minds.. no, we just write Devon as a superhero where all town would say how great daddy he is and how good for the child to have the sperm donor in his life …, so Lily as other is just used to prop Devon , I found the manipulation of Lily in this o storyline very sad, and I found sad to see Billy being along with it,… but the writing is unbalance and it’s writers agenda to force this unbalance so audience can see just one side of the story Devon’s side .. with luck we didn’t see Victor see how good for his grandson to become a pion in Devon’s life, when he was the one sceptical from Devon in the beginning and Devon himself said to Victor , he doesn’t need to worry he’s just there to help Abby .. yeah whenever Devon said to someone not to worry is then he is doing the opposite… the writing is hypocrisy.. Devon situation is different from Brad and Victor , and other situations with non bio-parents … and Devon is wrong , and it’s sad when we wanted more Lily with her family it’s just as a pion to validate Devon as a fake father … I guess when writer would see audience anger settle down, Lily would not be part of Devon’s life again but yeah … Amanda was getting bsd as much than Devon ,so they need the big weapon to get on Devon’s side ,, it was Lily …
            Last edited by GwenSharonteam; February 3, 2022, 12:19 AM.

Comment

I fast forwarded the celebration scenes. Lily would have never wanted Mckanzie to have shared custody for the twins but she is ok with Devon doing this to Abby. She is a hypocrite.

And don't even get me started on Billy, a character I used to enjoy a lot. Abby is family to Billy, Devon and Billy have never been friends even. And now because Lily is his girlfriend, Billy is also supporting Devon. This baby storyline has destroyed so many characters for me.

Today's show was very difficult to watch.

Comment

I think this is the first time I have felt uncomfortable watching Y&R. It was such an inappropriate scene on so many levels....ugh

Comment

Originally posted by GwenSharonteam View Post
                  We rarely saw Lily visiting Devon those past months , even Lily was criticised to never have to do anything with nobody beside Billy, but sudden Lily is non stop with Devon lately, … Lily reaction talking with Nate was the right one,..but writers are using Lily in the baby storyline to validate Devon as the father of his godson , so the audience can see there is Devon’s family with him … writers doesn’t even understand how disgusting this story is with the unbalance existing with the support with Devon vs Abby .. Lily and Billy has a bond with Abby ,..there’s a large chance if Dominic was born two years ago ..Lily would be the godmother because she was Abby’s best friend . .what in JG ‘s mind … he just took his eraser and never had Abby and Lily sharing a scene together since his head writers … Billy is family to Chance and Abby , Dominic is twice family for Billy from the mum, and the dad side .. but we need to see Billy congratulate Devon as the new father ,weren’t we couldn’t even see anyone around Dominic ,Chance and Abby to celebrate their family reunited ..so we can take individually every character and saying we hate their behaviour..but I guess we could say the all town has a lobotomy for this story because writers have made clear the all town is happy than Devon was now in Dominic’s life … writers never intended this child to be Chance sadly .. it was a poor excuse to have Devon becoming father.. I guess the traditional who’s daddy storyline between Amanda or Elena and Nate would have turn sick people stomach as much… why not have a sperm donor abusing his non right, and ended up with the baby his donation was needed for other parent …

,.. so they decided why not seen Devon made believe he want to be sperm donor and then his billionaire mind is so generous to do a graceful act like this for other .. but we make sure ., anyone but him in the baby’s life is destroyed or mentally in the capacity , we write Abby not even in the ability to give a bottle to her son , we have Devon saved the day from day one, so when the time is come we just give back the baby to Devon so no harm no fuss .. but yeah it’s sperm donation , you know it’s risky .. writers minds.. no, we just write Devon as a superhero where all town would say how great daddy he is and how good for the child to have the sperm donor in his life …, so Lily as other is just used to prop Devon , I found the manipulation of Lily in this o storyline very sad, and I found sad to see Billy being along with it,… but the writing is unbalance and it’s writers agenda to force this unbalance so audience can see just one side of the story Devon’s side .. with luck we didn’t see Victor see how good for his grandson to become a pion in Devon’s life, when he was the one sceptical from Devon in the beginning and Devon himself said to Victor , he doesn’t need to worry he’s just there to help Abby .. yeah whenever Devon said to someone not to worry is then he is doing the opposite… the writing is hypocrisy.. Devon situation is different from Brad and Victor , and other situations with non bio-parents … and Devon is wrong , and it’s sad when we wanted more Lily with her family it’s just as a pion to validate Devon as a fake father … I guess when writer would see audience anger settle down, Lily would not be part of Devon’s life again but yeah … Amanda was getting bsd as much than Devon ,so they need the big weapon to get on Devon’s side ,, it was Lily …

ALL OF THIS - especially the bolded. Why didn't NO ONE in town (except for Traci), ever visit Abby, Chance and Dom to welcome Chance home and reunited with his family? Yes, they had the party but it's not the same as a visit to the FAMILY that was reunited. No visits from Nina or Ashley, Victor or Jack to check in on the FAMILY to make sure all is well. It's absolutely ridiculous writing.

I HATED how everyone kept calling Devon the "baby whisperer" and it seemed like Dom wouldn't respond to any except Devon. That is complete BS and manipulative on the writers part. This is not good drama. It's manipulated and contrived and nothing makes a lick of sense.

Stupid storyline - worst of all time.

Comment

• GwenSharonteam
                    GwenSharonteam commented
                    Editing a comment
                    It’s the reason I said Devon having such a support is unfair because they threw Abby,and Mariah under the bus from the beginning of this story ,.. and very misogynistic… I complained when Tessa and Sharon needed to stayed output,.. and only Rey, Victor and Devon could go and look for Stitch .. Sharon and Tessa fought already together against criminals to save Tessa’s sister in a more dangerous circumstance but they can’t do anything to chase for Mariah . ,and after.. Mariah was too crazy and Abby too overwhelmed to take care of Dominic and only Devon could do anything for him .. so yes,… who after that we cannot say Devon wasn’t there for Dominic when it is the only one they allowed to be there for Dominic in the right capacity every time …

Don’t you think having Devon be “father” to Dominic helps alleviate some of Lily’s well-earned guilt over the death of Hilary and Devon’s unborn child? It was Lily who was so busy screaming at Hilary as Lily always did that caused her to run a red light resulting in the car’s being hit by a truck and then the miscarriage and ultimately Hilary’s death. Prison time doesn’t take away the guilt. Devon’s being a dad to Dominic helps Lily deal with what happened as much as it helps Devon.

“Hilary reminds Lily she was no saint at Shauna’s age! Lily has heard enough and she barks that Devon having a baby with Hilary is the worst idea, ever! She goes on to tell Hilary she has no business being a mother. All of a sudden a loud horn is heard, and their car is smashed into, with the passenger side being the first to get hit!”

Comment

• xoregonian
                    xoregonian commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Oh wow, I still vividly remember that scene. I still think Hillary should have been killed instantly instead of languishing in the hospital bed for weeks, getting all dressed up in her wedding dress in order to marry Devon on her deathbed.

I agree with the above statements that say they believe Lily is just trying to support Devon because she was the person who was blamed for taking away his wife and baby and now she thinks she needs to make things right by doing this. I also think the same about Nate. He supports Devon because he feels guilt about stealing his girlfriend. It's all about guilt for both of those people. If it isn't, then they must be crazy!

Comment

What I don't understand is what happened to Lily and Abby's friendship? I never see them talk or even have drinks together like they did in the past. How come Lily isn't checking on her friend Abby to make sure she is okay! what a terrible friend Lily is. I am quite shocked by Lily's behavior in regards to all of this shared custody issue. I really thought she would empathize with Chance and Abby considering her own surrogacy history. I don't think Lily would be so welcoming to idea either of having Mackenzie share custody with the twins if this was happening to her.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X