Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Ashley has known about this custody struggle all this time?

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Ashley has known about this custody struggle all this time?

Abby said to her mother today on that phone call that she was giving her an update. So Ashley has known about Devon wanting the baby all this time and doesn't fly back into town to help her daughter with this horrific struggle? Not a very good mother, Ashley.

The least Ashley could have done would be to call Victor and tell him what's going on with their daughter.

This surprised me too. I can't believe that Ashley - or anyone else in Abby's immediate family for that matter - would know what was going on and firstly, not be present there for her; and secondly, think this was a good idea.

Comment

I agree. It's beyond belief there isn't a single person to support Abby. Virtually everyone is thrilled for Devon with no regard for how Abby is feeling.

Even her own husband is indifferent to Abby's anguish. He got what he wanted.

I just cannot watch any of this. It's ff.

Comment

The final scene today was ridiculous. Abby saying, everything went according to plan. WTH. What plan? Abby’s plan? Or, Devon’s? And, why oh why, does she keep repeating, it’s the right thing to do!

The right thing to do would have been to tell Devon, go to hell and I will see you in court.

Comment

No way would Ashley have just accepted this and done nothing. Just not believable.

Comment

It's just a coverup by the writers for the mistake they made by not showing Abby having a conversation with her parents over the abhorrent situation.

Heaven knows they didnt want anyone to support Abby in making a good and rational decision because they didnt want Saint Devon cut out of Dom's life legally. The writers just couldnt have that. The saint must be protected at the expense of logic and what is right.
            Last edited by CloverLeaf; February 2, 2022, 08:02 PM.

Comment

Next we will probably hear that Abby talked to Nina about Chance needing therapy but he doesn't think he needs any.

We better not find out Victor has known and also thinks it's just something Abby can handle. This is ridiculous that Ashley wouldn't be here for her daughter. There wasn't even the smallest explanation as to why Ashley isn't there.

Comment

I think you have to remember about Ashley and the whole sperm stealing passing Abby off as Brads and Abby having two fathers to understand Ashleys feelings on this.

Comment

• henyvo02
                  henyvo02 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  It was a great story about stealing sperm and how Abby and Kyle came to be born and how Abby had two fathers both who loved her to understand Ashley you have to know the past .

• Mariko
                  Mariko commented
                  Editing a comment
                  That was a completely different situation. Victor didn't sign a contract and tell Ashley that he won't come back and try and get custody of the child in 2 years and then do it it just 3 months. Victor was unaware of Abby being his daughter originally. So things were handled totally differently. It's not even comparable.

• henyvo02
                  henyvo02 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  The same situation with Abby having 2 fathers and Dom having 2 fathers

Originally posted by WorldTurner View Post
                No way would Ashley have just accepted this and done nothing. Just not believable.
                That's what's so frustrating. There's noway Ashley wouldn't be on the first flight to Genoa City after hearing Abby's voice today. Abby seemed resigned to the situation and broken. There's noway a mother would be able to stay away. I don't know what these writers are thinking other than make Devon a hero. Instead, it has the opposite effect and Devon is seen as the most selfish person.

I am still praying that it turns out Devon is not the father.

Comment

• xoregonian
                  xoregonian commented
                  Editing a comment
                  If they somehow see fit to make this baby not biologically Devon's, all will be forgiven on my end.

• Brendas
                  Brendas commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Devon is ruined for me, I am done with him.

I thought that was a strange remark Abby said as well. According to plan? Huh? There must be more we are not privy to regarding this baby story. I just want it over. I FF through most of it like a lot do.

Comment

• Stine1212
                  Stine1212 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  When Abby said to her mother that "everything went according to the plan" I wondered if I missed a scene between the two of them... Did Abby signed the agreement but has a plan to cancel it or else later?

• Mariko
                  Mariko commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I'm REALLY hoping there's something more going on here. But, the way things are going, I sadly don't see that happening. Especially after Abby said that, what she did was best for the child.

Originally posted by xoregonian View Post
                Next we will probably hear that Abby talked to Nina about Chance needing therapy but he doesn't think he needs any.

We better not find out Victor has known and also thinks it's just something Abby can handle. This is ridiculous that Ashley wouldn't be here for her daughter. There wasn't even the smallest explanation as to why Ashley isn't there.
                I wonder about this too. The Victor we know would never let Devon get away with this. He'd do anything for Abby, and also have words for Chance who encouraged Devon. But many people have not been written in character.

Billy found out from Lily. Devon told Mariah offscreen. I'm not sure Nick or Jack know unless I missed something. It's so infuriating, especially with the others gushing over Devon.

Comment

• Babe to family
                  Babe to family commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Dom is still Abby bio baby so a Newman. If Victor is written so out of character that he is okay with it you gotta just give up and end the show. TGVN would never let St Devon to get away with this even though everyone in town is so stupid they think it is cause for celebration.

The dumbest conversation has been Chance and Chelsea. Chance tells Chelsea before his mother. Maybe Chance needs to call Nina to tell her that perhaps she shouldn’t consider herself a grandmother because he just let Devon claim Dominic.

Comment

• CloverLeaf
                  CloverLeaf commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I dont understand why a mother, who thought her son was dead, then found out he wasnt, wouldnt hop on the first plane she could get and go see him. Where is Nina? She is an "all in" mother so her absence is totally out of character. I was hoping she could talk some sense into Chance but apparently she has other things to do. Hm.. are any of the writers mothers? It's not looking like it.

• DallasGal
                  DallasGal commented
                  Editing a comment
                  @CloverLeaf

The absence of any family on Chance’s or Abby’s side is utterly ridiculous. Nina sat on that couch at the Chancellor mansion for months. She gave up her life to stay close while Chance was away but (as you stated) she doesn’t get on the first flight back to GC when beloved son returns. It makes zero sense for her to stay away.

It makes zero sense that Abby is hurting so badly but she hasn’t called her sister, her dad, her brother or Uncle Jack. But, I guess these writers are going to “tell” us that Abby has been “updating” her mom all along. What BS.

That Abby was in touch with her mother throughout this horrible time created by selfish, lying Devon is just one in a string of lies and history rewrites the writers are jamming down our throats so we will support this shared custody insanity…and are using the memory of Neil/KSJ to make it more palatable. Abby said Dom is just as much a part of Devon as he is of her...that's just nuts. That was never the intention. Not talking biologically but what the intention was in having Devon…which was also a really stupid idea…as sperm donor. So this is also rewriting history. I won’t buy this storyline ever. Abby has been brainwashed and coerced. I hoped she would put a stop to this during the 2-2 episode but the way it went, we are stuck with this I do believe.

Comment

• xoregonian
                  xoregonian commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Abby being brainwashed is exactly what I said too. She has been totally backed into a corner. She does not think this is "what's best for the baby" (even if she says that now) because it isn't what's best. It's actually detrimental to a child to bounce from house to house every week.

This is so preposterous all around.

• DallasGal
                  DallasGal commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yes; Abby saying Dominic is as much a part of Devon as she is was another idiotic comment. Plus, she keeps saying, it’s the right thing to do.

Devon is a snake and it irritates me there is no balance by having a member of Abby’s family wanting to put a boot on Devon’s backside.

I too was caught off guard hearing Abby tell her mother that everything went according to plan! I for one thought for sure Ashley would be outraged hearing what Devon has done. It just seems like everyone who hears the story about Devon getting and wanting shared custody with Abby and Chance is okay with it even overjoyed about it. I just don't understand. I am quite sure Nick and Victoria know but I haven't heard their take on it something I hope to hear soon. Billy was overjoyed by the news bringing champagne to celebrate the news. I wonder how Tracy feels and even Jack, Jill and Nina because by now they all should of heard the news but no outrage from any of them which surprises me.

Comment

• xoregonian
                  xoregonian commented
                  Editing a comment
                  It's because they all think it was an idea everyone agreed upon. Lily was told by Devon how troubled and struggling Chance had become, and that the only thing in the world that would help everyone is if Devon got partial custody and took the baby once a week.

Everyone just went along with it, like it was the greatest idea.

What needs to be known is that Devon threatened them with legal action and was going to have Amanda massacre Chance on the stand to get him to say he's unfit to be a father. Let's see if everyone gets told how the REAL Devon was acting.

• zenmaster5
                  zenmaster5 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  xoregonian, preach! I completely agree that everyone needs to know how the real Devon operates if things don't go his way. I hope Abby will tell all that Devon threatened to take legal action against them if they didn't agree with his terms and for Devon to be okay with Amanda annihilating Chance on the stand, tells you the type of person he really is. How can Devon be so insensitive to Chance and what he just went through just to get shared custody... The citizens of GC need to know this about Devon.

I just don't buy Ashley wouldn't get involved. Just awful.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                Working...
                X