Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phyllis wants a future with Jack

Phyllis quote while hugging Jack - “Tell me to stay. Tell me I’m wanted. Tell me I’m needed. Tell me you still love me. Tell me we still have a future together like we’re supposed to.

Wooh! I was so mad that it wasn't real I really hope they get that date they keep talking about.

I really can't wait for Phack to get a love scene in 2022.

It's contrived
    I lived Phack the 2 first times but not this time.
    I'm annoyed by them

Comment

• Praxis
      Praxis commented
      Editing a comment
      I was done with Jack/Phyllis after she had the affair with Billy, and Jack should have been done with her as well. A third time is a waste of screen time. Move on.

I really hope that this scene today was not a gong going off for Michelle Stafford leaving the show. She is my current favorite female character.
    I have already given up watching a good portion of the show. Jack must be just giving Phyllis space. Please!

Comment

• DallasGal
      DallasGal commented
      Editing a comment
      Per MS Instagram she was going on vacation.

• Penelope P
      Penelope P commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you DallasGal...........

• Rubythroat1
      Rubythroat1 commented
      Editing a comment
      That is a relief.........

That was just mean! For half a second I was OMG ! Then I realized this can't be real, and sure enough. Since when have Jack and Phyllis been cowards? Just say the words already!! But maybe this means things might really be going somewhere, teasing and make it a long time coming .

Comment

That scene made me gag.

So she's doing all of this to find out who really wants her around? What is she, 5? As much as I dislike Phyllis, the Phyllis that I dislike was much better than this.

Comment

But is it because she doesn't like being alone or does she really want Jack? He deserves more than
        a filler inner. Maybe she should be by herself for a bit.

Comment

I liked the words that were in Phyllis’ head especially the last line about being together. .

I like a slow burn but the writing is horrible. I hope the reason is just to get through Michelle’s vacation so that when she returns there is an actual conversation.

Phyllis gave Jack a look as they were parting that he completely passed over. Jack always likes to say that he knows Red better than anyone but he has been completely clueless about her reactions to their conversations about the move. Jack hasn’t even said, “are you waiting for me to say stay because I wouldn’t put that pressure on you” so that Phyllis misunderstands that comment. He just stands there. Ugh.

Comment

I thought the scenes were just pathetic. Both Jack and Phyllis were pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by littleliz View Post
              But is it because she doesn't like being alone or does she really want Jack? He deserves more than
              a filler inner. Maybe she should be by herself for a bit.
              I think Phyllis wants Jack. Even Nick said as much about them getting back together. Lauren sees it, Amanda sees it, Billy sees it so these two just need a good knock over the head. In the good ole days of YR there would be some sort of medical emergency to wake these two up.

And, if it’s only because Phyllis doesn’t like to be alone then why hasn’t she told Nick that she made a mistake with the breakup and she changed her mind.

I think it’s love but the past is causing some insecurity both sides.

Comment

Jack knows that he and Phyllis will never be an item and I believe deep down, so does she. She needs to get a good opportunity that will stimulate her and show what's she is made of.

Comment

It sucks that Peter had to be gone for so long and now MS is going on vacation. Phack reuniting is taking longer than it should, and those two things are prolonging it further.

Comment

Jack and Phyllis are contract characters so this show needs to use them. The show should be about more than the Newman offspring. And, I would love to be wrong, but I don’t see this show hiring and building a story around two new characters who would be love interests for J/P.

Comment

Originally posted by DallasGal View Post
                      Jack and Phyllis are contract characters so this show needs to use them. The show should be about more than the Newman offspring. And, I would love to be wrong, but I don’t see this show hiring and building a story around two new characters who would be love interests for J/P.
                      Which is why I wanted Summer to be an Abbott when Phyllis was pregnant back then. I could care less about Skyle, and I if they didn't exist, it would have been perfect. Phyllis hates the Newmans and Jack is no fan of them. They could team up and fall back in love while running Jabot.

Comment

Originally posted by Penelope P View Post
                        Jack knows that he and Phyllis will never be an item and I believe deep down, so does she. She needs to get a good opportunity that will stimulate her and show what's she is made of.
                        Phack have had multiple marriages, how have they not been an item or am I misreading this? He's Phyllis most recent marriage and her first real marriage outside of her Danny obsession.

Comment

Boy the writers got me good on that scene today between Jack and Phyllis with Phyllis pleading with Jack to tell her to stay and to tell her that she is wanted etc... I thought it was the real deal which made me so happy for them. I surely hope when Phyllis returns, we get more scenes with them together because I truly enjoy Jack and Phyllis and root for them to reunite this year.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X