• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • perky7kc
    Scriptwriter
    • Apr 2006

So Phyllis needs someone to tell her to stay

GMAFB. How old is this woman, stop writing her like she’s a teenager. Can’t wait till she’s gone.
  • KimLovesPiano
    Day Player
    • Jan 2022

Yea, can't believe my gal Phyllis concocted this need to go to another country - just in the hopes that someone would beg her not to leave. LOL!!! How immature.

Comment

• nm1968
      Recurring Poster
      • Oct 2021

Why would she wants jack (daydreaming) to ask her to stay when she keeps bringing up nick....."nick don't want me, we broke up!!!" lord!!!
      jack don't need that mess!!!

Comment

• Hilee1818
        Board Regular
        • Jul 2016

She is too old to be this needy! She wants to be needed SO bad.

Comment

• samfanhere
          Aspiring soap scribe
          • Jan 2008

Ha!Ha! Today showed the true and real reason Phyllis wanting to expose Sally it had nothing to do with her daughter moving away it was about Jack! To freaking funny.
          Last edited by samfanhere; February 2, 2022, 01:45 PM.

Comment

• TunerEyes
            Soap Addict
            • Dec 2014

The fact that Phyllis feels she will hurt Jack in the future if they get together says to me she will. Self fulfilling prophesy. No desire to watch her kill Jack’s future. As it is Jack has become pretty quiet and sad for sometime which has nothing to do with Phyllis but more like a sad self-reflection on his life. She may be a part but he has sadness and disappointment over many more failed relationships.

I would be happy with her staying in Milan and bugging Summer and Kyle just like someone told her would happen.

Comment

• Theresa_Fan
              Aspiring soap scribe
              • Jul 2007

Originally posted by TunerEyes View Post
              The fact that Phyllis feels she will hurt Jack in the future if they get together says to me she will. Self fulfilling prophesy. No desire to watch her kill Jack’s future. As it is Jack has become pretty quiet and sad for sometime which has nothing to do with Phyllis but more like a sad self-reflection on his life. She may be a part but he has sadness and disappointment over many more failed relationships.

I would be happy with her staying in Milan and bugging Summer and Kyle just like someone told her would happen.
              I mean if they reunite sure they will end but I think it could be Jack responsible this time OR they may just end them like they did Nick/Phyllis or Chelsea/Nick.

Comment

• SandyMcG0525
                Recurring Poster
                • Oct 2021

Good thing Michelle is only taking a 2 week vacation!!

Comment

• zenmaster5
                  Soap Addict
                  • May 2017

I was really hoping that Jack would ask her to stay. I didn't even know she is going to be gone for two weeks! I don't really think it matters how old you are, everyone wants to feel loved and needed sometimes I feel. Phyllis wanting Jack to ask her to stay isn't such an awful or desperate thing. I think Phyllis is finally ready to be with Jack but she just doesn't know how to go about it. That daydream she had about Jack leads me to believe this is the case.

Comment

• GuidingLite
                    Aspiring soap scribe
                    • Sep 2004

Well, at least they are writing her consistently - needy, clingy, immature, dysfunctional, unhealthy approach to relationships......all 100% Phyllis....

Comment

• Juniors farm
                      Senior Board Member
                      • Feb 2016

I LMAO today Phyllis could have not been more pathetic !

Comment

• xoregonian
                        Aspiring soap scribe
                        • Feb 2014

I was extremely happy that it was just a daydream when Phyl started hugging and begging Jack to tell her to stay. Phew, so glad that wasn't real.

I hope MS has a great vacation and that the writers are dreaming up something good for her when she comes back.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X