Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ShesAllThat
    commented on 's reply
    i am really wondering if he did that on purpose - because he knew she would say something. otherwise he made a big error in questioning her and that is not like victor at all.

• Pa.Grannie
    replied
    My grandson, who manages a dept. at Walmart, got fully vaxed and boosted. Got a Covid positive test. Thank God asymptomatic. But not only did they make him wait 5 days to go back to work, he then had to make a Drs. appointment get his negative test signed by the Dr.
    More freaking lost wages. No wonder all these places of employment are shorthanded.
    Last edited by Pa.Grannie; February 4, 2022, 10:28 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Rubythroat1
    commented on 's reply
    @WorldTurner--I think RB may be secretly glad he is out of it. People sometimes do things "accidently on purpose!"

• WorldTurner
    commented on 's reply
    I think this was the story they were going with. It started with RB before the holidays and before they had any idea he was out. The switch took place too fast to rewrite.

• GwenSharonteam
    commented on 's reply
    When you work , your quarantine is monitoring by your employment in term of days and for insurance policy ..than actors doesn’t know when they can or can’t… cannot be possible, .. they have to receive official text every time .. I cannot put the blame on RB for this, … law change every-time in that matters … sad to lose a job that he seemed to enjoy for it…

• BellaCuore
    replied
    Robert is absolutely gorgeous..........Just from pics he sparkles and along with pics with Amelia you can see too.....

What amazing casting........

He loves all the cast and crew..Also says "he already adores Amelia"

Leave a comment:

• zenmaster5
    commented on 's reply
    ShesAllThat, I can't wait to see them in a scene together too! I will probably be laughing because of the resemblance wondering if everyone else sees it too!

• cowboytoast
    replied
    Victor questioning Ashland's treatment is only going to upset and alienate Victoria - Victor should put Ashland on the spot by faking a similar illness or hiring someone to do that and then see how fast that clinic in Peru "shuts down" or "isn't accepting any new patients" when he tries to get more information on it- Ashland is a weasel-

Leave a comment:

• Rubythroat1
    replied
    So now that Richard Burgi is on his way out and being replaced, they have decided to rewrite Ashland as a schemer who goes behind Victoria's back
    and a hint of his medical issues being suspect. He was not written that way. This could be another Fast Forward for me.
    Ashland and Victoria were one of my go- to couples.

Leave a comment:

• smokeyjune1
    replied
    I don't want Richard Burgi to leave. We are just getting to see his ruthless side and what he is really up to. I hope he gets a great job on prime time somewhere. He is great! Very easy on the eyes.

On the other hand, I love Robert Newman!!! Loved him as Josh Lewis on GL and always thought Reva was crazy to even look at any other man! I can't wait to see him on Y&R next week!

Leave a comment:

• Smithey
    commented on 's reply
    I completely agree! My opinion, and I am very aware how the soap business works, TPTB had this in mind for a while because a top name like Newman doesn't just come available that quickly.

• Smithey
    commented on 's reply
    I absolutely love Robert Newman, but Burgi just clicked with me. I don't believe Newman will be a good fit with Heinle either. Ashland and Victoria is literally the only good thing that JG has done in my opinion.

• klalala
    commented on 's reply
    My thoughts exactly. Such a shame. I will miss him. But if he must go, Robert Newman will be an excellent replacement.

• klalala
    commented on 's reply
    I think they had to stay consistent. Not sure but I think Danny Boaz (conveniently) left under related circumstances.

• TunerEyes
    replied
    Richard was just getting to the fun part of his storyline too. I have loved his physical and vocal presentation of Ashland and have found it has made it so fun to watch. Really was looking forward to the Monster emerging from the depths.

Leave a comment:

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
Working...
X