Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ashland/Sally Pairing?

I think it would be priceless if Ashland were to keep the fashion platform behind Vikki's back, or at least Sally, and then she is running to him instead of Adam. Ashland is higher up than Adam. She wants to get places so she goes over her intended superiors. Wouldn't that just make Victoria boil to see her in Ashland's office like what she was doing with Adam? I think they are the couple, not Sally with Adam. Also, Adam would be totally turned off, just like Jack was, and he would want nothing more to do with her. Not sure what the plans are for Ashland, whether he will stay on the show in other capacities or whether he will be carted off to prison and never be seen again, but those two together is the better match.

Adam and Sally are HOT! Sally is the first woman this Adam has real sexual chemistry. Sally will be with Adam not Ashland.

Comment

I think Sally has genuine feelings for Adam and isn't one to sleep her way to the top.

Comment

Sally should be with Adam. I hope that is where this is going. There is a video on YT called Sally and Adam Stuck On You, it's a compilation of some of their scenes together and sums up the heat they bring together. Ashland is Victoria 's husband.

Comment

Originally posted by Angeldar View Post
          I think it would be priceless if Ashland were to keep the fashion platform behind Vikki's back, or at least Sally, and then she is running to him instead of Adam. Ashland is higher up than Adam. She wants to get places so she goes over her intended superiors. Wouldn't that just make Victoria boil to see her in Ashland's office like what she was doing with Adam? I think they are the couple, not Sally with Adam. Also, Adam would be totally turned off, just like Jack was, and he would want nothing more to do with her. Not sure what the plans are for Ashland, whether he will stay on the show in other capacities or whether he will be carted off to prison and never be seen again, but those two together is the better match.
          I wonder if Robert Newman is being brought in temporarily to give Ashland and exit. He may not need to work after all those years on Guilding Light is Reva's JoshUAH!!!

Comment

I like Victoria and Ashland and am not looking to have them split up. I'm anxious to see how AH and RN work together. I'm certainly not interested in Ashland being paired with Sally.

Comment

HECK NO !!! Sally and Adam have so much chemistry they have the ability to really become a power couple they sizzle together why put Sally with another man old enough to be her father

Comment

• henyvo02
                henyvo02 commented
                Editing a comment
                Not everyone wanted to see Jack and Sally and there was no chemistry between them at all . Adam and Sally are both young and hungry Jack and Ashland are been there done that.

• Good Kitty
                Good Kitty commented
                Editing a comment
                Angeldar There were plenty who were opposed to the age difference between Sally and Jack, so many in fact that we got a warning from the mods to stop referring to characters’ ages. I too can’t wait for Sally and Adam to get together. What’s taking them so long?!!

I agree...Ashland and Sally!

Comment

Originally posted by Angeldar View Post
                Adam and Sally is a better fit than Sally and Ashland. I don't see a chemistry with them. She sizzles more with Adam.

Comment

I’ll spin the wheel and buy a vowel for Sally and Adam although Sally would work with Ashland too for me.
                  Last edited by jpa777; February 3, 2022, 06:33 AM.

Comment

Sally needs to with a man in her own age group. Not Jack, not Ashland. These are old men compared to a young and vibrant woman like Sally.

Comment

• xoregonian
                      xoregonian commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I only saw negative reaction to the thought of Jack with Sally in all of those threads. Thank God they did not allow that to happen. Not just the age difference. Jack is way too fuddy-duddy to be with the likes of Sally.

Exactly @kirkelash - Why are we trying to pair hot, feisty Sally with these old men (Jack, Ashland)??
                    I'd rather see an Ashland / Nikki / Victoria triangle - although that's gross and I KNOW Nikki would NEVER betray her daughter that way. Nikki and Victor finally seem to be in a stable, solid place at this time.

I'm patiently waiting for Sally / Adam. Their chemistry is OFF THE CHARTS!

Comment

At this point, RB is going to be out andNuAshland in. It is impossible to forsee not only what chemistry that Ashland would have with Sally, but
                      until he is finished with Victoria, Fan Fiction is just that, Fan Fiction.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X