Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Characters you wouldn’t mind hanging out or being friends with casuallly

That is, putting aside their past misdeeds and maybe trusting them for the people they are now and not who they were. Or not knowing about the bad things they’ve done. You don’t have to be thick as thieves…just co-workers maybe who you might meet for coffee or go have a drink (club soda or ginger ale if you don’t drink alcohol) ….maybe you wouldn’t invite them home for dinner but go out to dinner with them.

For me it’d be Sharon, Nick, Nate, Elena, Adam, Lauren, Michael, and maybe Gloria. Possibly Nikki or Jill. Traci would be the one I’d go to for advice.
    Last edited by jpa777; February 2, 2022, 06:30 AM.

I would hang out with Traci, Sharon, Nick, Drucilla (yeah, I know), Ashley, Jack, Larry Wharton (yeah, I know)....

Comment

• jpa777
      jpa777 commented
      Editing a comment
      Dru….Alive and well with amnesia somewhere down the Geneva River (the Soapland one) with no oars ….she landed in Lake Michigan. Ian Ward took her in and has held her captive although he treats her well. She does ballet and works as his personal assistant. LOL j/k….make that Ian Ward’s identical twin…Ian’s in jail.

• smokeyjune1
      smokeyjune1 commented
      Editing a comment
      jpa777 - I would accept ANY story that would bring Drucilla back on Y&R. She was such an absolute spitfire. Loved her's and Sharon's friendship. It just would be so wonderful to have her back for so many reasons and stories. Can't the show and cast work it out?

• smokeyjune1
      smokeyjune1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh my goodness....I forgot GLORIA!!!!!

Sally. She's funny and has a spark of life. OR Nick maybe...but he has become pretty boring. Lauren...she seems smart and realistic. Jill...closer to my age and intelligent.

Comment

• jpa777
      jpa777 commented
      Editing a comment
      Sally works her backside off …I like her much better than when she was on B/B.

Sally Sally Sally! I think she would be great to be around fun and very energizing! Also, Sharon, I think she would be a caring and sympathetic friend. Also Victoria, but only if I were on her good side LOL!

Comment

• jpa777
      jpa777 commented
      Editing a comment
      I like Sally-Girl too as Grams (?) called her .

• GB707
      GB707 commented
      Editing a comment
      YES! Definitely Sally-Girl! Michael, Kevin and Gloria would be a hoot to hang out with too. Sharon, also Mia, Rey's ex-wife - hahaha! Traci, Jill, Victor, Katherine!

I would love to hang out with Nick because I think he would keep me laughing for days. He just seems like a real fun dude to hang out with.
    I also would love to hang out with Mariah, Michael seems real fun to hang out with as well as Kevin and Victor.

Comment

• jpa777
      jpa777 commented
      Editing a comment
      Nick is da man …28 years he’s been on with no recasts…same with Sharon.

Sharon seems like a really nice person - both character AND the actress.

Comment

• jpa777
      jpa777 commented
      Editing a comment
      I could use some Sharon advice and a cup of Crimson Lights coffee!

• WalnutGirl
      WalnutGirl commented
      Editing a comment
      I heard she was sweet IRL.

I forgot about Billy and Chelsea. Billy just seems really cool to me and Chelsea gets me every time with her beautiful smile. Chelsea seems like she will go to bat for a friend which is a great quality to have in my book.

Comment

I would have dinner with Nick, Michael, Gloria and Phyllis, because they would all make me laugh. But I wouldn't want Gloria or Phyllis as real friends - a little goes a long way. I'd also hang out with Elena, Amanda and Imani for some girl talk.

Comment

Sally,Adam,of course nick, and sharon I bet that would be bunches of laughs!!!!

Comment

Females: Sally and Phyllis

…and Abby just so I could smack some sense into her pretty little head over this whole shared custody debacle

and Gloria when she’s around which isn’t often

Males: Victor, Ashland/Richard Burgi version, Adam, Nick when he was with Phyllis but not now so much, he was good with Phyllis…a real guy but I’d just like looking into his blue eyes

Comment

• klalala
            klalala commented
            Editing a comment
            Lord knows Abby needs a good BFF. I don't think she's ever had a girlfriend.

Adam and Nick - I enjoy their friendly dynamic.

Abby and Sharon - They could build a friendship with them.

Traci and Phyllis - They are so different it could work.

Sally and Victoria - What a missed opportunity not to connect them as friends after the wedding dress storyline.

Sharon and Victoria - Another missed opportunity. AH and SC work well together.

Comment

Traci, Sally, Nick, Sharon, and Billy

Comment

Women: Sally, Sharon, Lilly, Amanda, Gloria, Tracy, Drucilla, Coleen
              Male: Adam

Comment

Nina, Tracy , Jill , Sharon Jack , I loved Sofia personality , and yeah she is the type of person who could be my bestie, and also of the serious of Olivia … I like Lily but I don’t think we would be friend in real life , and Lauren as opposite but for fun I guess it’s the type of personality I enjoy, I could be friend with her …

Beside Jack for men. .. lately they are written too grumpy, and, and type of guy best run fast it you meet them really . I like Nate personality, so perhaps him, .. and definitely Cane and Michael if I have more choice …
                Last edited by GwenSharonteam; February 4, 2022, 01:54 AM.

Comment

My first choice would have been Kathryn The Great, may she rest in peace. I also wouldn't mind being friends with Tracy, Amanda, Sharon, Jack & Michael. I think these people would be good friends that would have your back no matter what. There are a few that I would avoid like the plague.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X