Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOL Victoria 😆 jaw fell on the floor when Adam told her he's staying on

She underestimate him, he's smarter than her. I'm sure he knows Vicki is going to do her best to push him out but she's the one who's heading for a downfall. While she's there patting herself on the back about her accomplishments she missed the fact the Lockeness monster is scheming behind her back. Can't wait for her downfall

That was my favorite scene today. Loved the look on Victoria and Ashland's face, it was priceless.

I did love the royal blue/purple color Victoria had on today. It's a beautiful color and it looked really good on her.

Comment

Originally posted by Brendas View Post
      That was my favorite scene today. Loved the look on Victoria and Ashland's face, it was priceless.

I did love the royal blue/purple color Victoria had on today. It's a beautiful color and it looked really good on her.
      That's the best outfit she's worn in awhile and yes that was priceless indeed LOL

Comment

• Rubythroat1
        Rubythroat1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Her eyes got that icy look she does so well.
        Laser cold.

Victoria sure did underestimate Adam.. She acts like she knows him so well and can predict what he will do but she knows nothing. Victoria is riding high right now which is why she won't even see it coming when Ashland shows her who he really is, a day I so look forward to seeing.
      I completely agree that Adam is so much more smarter than Victoria and will be the one who will knock her off her throne something I can't wait to see.
      Adam will definitely keep them all on their toes because they just don't know what Adam is thinking or what he will do which is a good position to be in. So ready for Adam to take the reins and show Victoria how it's done.

Comment

Why was Ashland disappointed with the idea of Adam staying on as CEO being a contingent on selling the company? Is it because he has plans to be the one running things? Was that why he approached Victor about his "ideas" for the media companies? He never mentioned it to his wife...lol

Comment

I hope Adam gives our gal Vicky a run for her money. He can do things to undermine
          her or Ashland. He may hire Sally as his assistant to stir up trouble. HA HA!! Even
          Chelsea will gulp a little.

Comment

I'm looking forward to seeing the siblings feud. Adam vs Billy was a dud IMO. But this family feud has a lot of potential.

Comment

I hope that Adam is the one who discovers that Ashland is up to no good. He can be in turmoil trying to decide whether to tell Victoria. Victoria and Adam could then team up to bring Ashland down not knowing that Victor is already on to him. I hope a better relationship for Adam and Victoria comes out of this.....

Comment

Ashland laid it out to Vicki at the end of Thursday's show. He "read" Victor's "playbook" when it comes to his children, to a tee. Vicki looked troubled because she's been here before, at the juncture where she has to choose between her man and her father. Ashland has assured her that he'll stand w/her, but methinks that his goal is to be King of the Hill. He'll Svengali Vicki into being by his side, but the battle between him/Victor will be EPIC!!

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                Working...
                X