• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JJ1
    I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
    • Mar 2009

Victoria Firing Chelsea and Chloe

Actually loved the look on those two's faces when Victoria lowered the boom on them. Also loved Chelsea's face when Victoria brought up Sally designing a dress for her. The gall of them marching into Vic's office let alone going behind Adams back. I hope Adam does not lift a finger to save them.
  • Jupiter Jane
    Soap Addict
    • Mar 2004

Realistically [what am I saying - it's a soap lol] Victoria should have addressed with Adam the fact that she was going to let the fashion line go, and then he would convey that to Chloe and Chelsea. Just like Sally shouldn't keep barging into his office if its work related, rather than it be Chloe. He is still the CEO of NM - even though we know Victoria will undermine him whenever she can.

Comment

• Dakotacat
      Dakotacat commented
      Editing a comment
      The ink isn't even on the contracts yet! It was flaky Chelsea who went to Victoria. They got exactly what they deserved by going around Adam!

• Good Kitty
      Good Kitty commented
      Editing a comment
      I don’t even think Victoria had made up her mind to drop the fashion division until those two numskulls barged into her office and caught Victoria off guard. I’m sure Victoria would have much preferred telling Adam her decision to his face and watching his reaction.
  • Girl1988
    Senior Board Member
    • May 2014

Originally posted by JJ1 View Post
    Actually loved the look on those two's faces when Victoria lowered the boom on them. Also loved Chelsea's face when Victoria brought up Sally designing a dress for her. The gall of them marching into Vic's office let alone going behind Adams back. I hope Adam does not lift a finger to save them.
    Oh this is funny, haven't seen this yet but it makes me wonder about Sally. I don't want her to lose employment again, can Adam save her?

Comment

• GHKissOff
      GHKissOff commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, technically Sally wasn't fired yet and as someone else pointed out Victoria really had not right to fire Chloe and Chelsea either since she's not the one in charge of NM. But I don't think Adam will be too upset to see them go, as for Sally he might offer her another position in the company and ask her stay on working with him. That will tick off Chelsea but she'll have no one to blame but herself because she could have agreed to let Sally come with her and Chloe in their new venture but had to continue being vindictive and jealous about the other woman now she'll have to live with the fact that Sally is working closely with Adam while she's been shown the door.

• CloverLeaf
      CloverLeaf commented
      Editing a comment
      I like your idea GHKissOff. Adam keeps Sally on in some capacity. Naturally Chelsea will be green.
      Or else, perhaps Adam could bankroll Chelsea and Chloe himself and force them to keep Sally as part of the arrangement.
  • tosh
    Senior Board Member
    • Jul 2009

This episode was today ?

Comment

• Dixie_Amazon
      Dixie_Amazon commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, this was in today's episode.
  • Rubythroat1
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Jan 2014

I am glad Victoria did this. They need to get away from toxic Newmanism. Create their own brand and become competition for Adam and his new gal.

Comment

• Jerze
      Executive Poster
      • Jun 2006

They made a mistake going to Victoria. She probably decided on the spot to dissolve the division. One more way to stick it to Adam.

Comment

• ShesAllThat
        ShesAllThat commented
        Editing a comment
        that is a very good point!!

• Jerze
        Jerze commented
        Editing a comment
        Chelsea was out of order and Chloe was foolish for going along with it just as she has been in the past.

• kha
        kha commented
        Editing a comment
        I always thought an online media company owning a "fashion division" was weird. I could see having writers who write stories about fashion, but actual design work ... very odd.
    • henyvo02
      Senior Board Member
      • Sep 2008

It was a great scene the stupidity of those two thinking they can just waltz in to Victoria's office like that without going through Adam their boss first and the look on Chelsea's face when Victoria said she had a soft spot for Sally because of the wedding dress made me laugh.

Comment

• jenroj
        Senior Board Member
        • Feb 2022

The only good part of Newman Media being sold to the wretched Victoria is that she fired those two self-righteous criminals.

Comment

• AdamGotYourBack
          AdamGotYourBack commented
          Editing a comment
          Hear, hear! And now Chloe can rag on Adam all she wants but not get a dime of Newman money. And you forgot to add her husband, The Chipmunk, in the category of self-righteous criminals. As for Chelsea, to quote the late, great Michael Jackson she can BEAT IT!
          Last edited by AdamGotYourBack; February 1, 2022, 07:33 PM.
      • JJ1
        • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Jupiter Jane View Post
        Realistically [what am I saying - it's a soap lol] Victoria should have addressed with Adam the fact that she was going to let the fashion line go, and then he would convey that to Chloe and Chelsea. Just like Sally shouldn't keep barging into his office if its work related, rather than it be Chloe. He is still the CEO of NM - even though we know Victoria will undermine him whenever she can.
        Adam has said he doesn't mind Sally's visits...just saying!

Comment

• zenmaster5
          Soap Addict
          • May 2017

You do have to blame Chelsea for them losing their company backing. Chelsea thought that she could just walk into Victoria's office without an appointment and convince her to keep the fashion division intact... I too believe that Victoria made the decision to let the fashion division on the spot just to stick it to Adam. I sure hated Victoria's coldness when she let them go... It was just so insensitive and rude in my opinion.

Comment

• WorldTurner
            WorldTurner commented
            Editing a comment
            But they were rude. She told them she didn’t have time then but they insisted. It’s on them. She didn’t call them in to tell them.
        • JJ1
          • Mar 2009

Originally posted by tosh View Post
          This episode was today ?
          Yes, great scene! Worth Victoria getting her hands on New Media.

Comment

• tosh
            tosh commented
            Editing a comment
            Thank you for the information
        • Tiffany37
          Recurring Poster
          • Sep 2016

I can't stand any of them so it's whatever for me. haha

Comment

• Kayen59
            Newcomer
            • Aug 2016

I don't like Victoria's condescending attitude, but when she told those two idiots that she was dropping the Fashion platform it was pure gold to hear. I hated the fact that Chelsea of all people was Sallys boss only because she didn't want Sally to bully her (???), but then Chelsea turned around and did the exact thing to Sally bully her all the time. I hope that Chole and Chelsea fall flat on their faces, only to realize that they should have kept Sally with them.

Comment

• ShesAllThat
              Aspiring soap scribe
              • Mar 2004

i thought it was soooo dang funny!!! they were standing there with their mouths open shocked!!

Comment

• Lauren1
                Executive Poster
                • Mar 2004

It's totally false, she didn't fire them, she said she dumped the fashion platform and that involves Trash Sally.
                She mentioned the dress because it's the only who was made on this platform.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                Working...
                X