Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lol, that’s what Chelsea gets trying to go over Adam’s head.

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lol, that’s what Chelsea gets trying to go over Adam’s head.

This is what Chelsea gets for trying to go over Adam’s head. Now Adam is not responsible for her anymore. Chelsea was running over Adam anyway because she knows he felt obligated to give her a new start but she has been taking advantage of the situation; he told her that NM wasn’t financially ready to purchase new office spaces for the fashion division but Chelsea goes ahead and signs a lease on a building. I’m glad Victoria chopped her off at the knees, although I think Victoria did it to get at Adam but she doesn’t realize she’s done Adam a favor.

Adam ought to be relieved to have that mistake handled by Victoria. Chelsea has been mean and awful. Sally will land on her feet. That working relationship was too toxic to survive once Chelsea came onboard.

Comment

Chelsea wants to separate herself from Adam and Sally and get funding from an outside source. She has not " gone over Adam's head". Adam does not even know
      that Victoria cut the fashion platform yet. Sally will likely burst in on Adam soon and yell " What are we gonna do?"
      while Chelsea and Chloe get lawyers to view their option for funding after unceremoniously being dumped by Victoria.

Comment

• Soapfan54
        Soapfan54 commented
        Editing a comment
        "...while Chelsea and Chloe get lawyers to view their option for funding after unceremoniously being dumped by Victoria."

THAT would be interesting! It would be entertaining watching the recent Poisoner/former Embezzler trying to get funding and investors! LOL!!

• ShesAllThat
        ShesAllThat commented
        Editing a comment
        wether adam knows it or not changes NOTHING! they did attempt to go over his head and they got shown the door! LOL chelsea and chloe don't have the kind of money it will take to go up against newman.

• Rubythroat1
        Rubythroat1 commented
        Editing a comment
        I suspect Chloe and Chelsea can get their funding a lot easier than Sally ever will.
        There are legal channels as well as possibly Chelsea selling her condo as a settlement fron
        Adam. Lots of options.

It was very shortsighted. The sale hasn’t even gone through yet. If Newman Fashion is truly done, Adam will probably craft a new role for Sally at NM and Chloe and Chelsea will have to start all over again.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubythroat1 View Post
        Chelsea wants to separate herself from Adam and Sally and get funding from an outside source. She has not " gone over Adam's head". Adam does not even know
        that Victoria cut the fashion platform yet. Sally will likely burst in on Adam soon and yell " What are we gonna do?"
        while Chelsea and Chloe get lawyers to view their option for funding after unceremoniously being dumped by Victoria.
        She went behind Adam's back to save herself. Chelsea proved she has apsolutely no faith in Adam's business abilities. Loved Victoria putting dumb and dumber in their place. And she got in a dig about the wedding dress! Loved Victoria today.

Comment

• Rubythroat1
          Rubythroat1 commented
          Editing a comment
          I had no sense of C and C being put in ANY place. The two of them can outwit Adam, Sally and Victoria in a heartbeat.

• Soapfan54
          Soapfan54 commented
          Editing a comment
          JJ1 Exactly and I totally agree!!

Originally posted by Rubythroat1 View Post
        She didn't know that when she went marching to Victoria's office. Also, given that Chelsea has done nothing recently to warrant any outside source funding them, cutting Sally out of the equation was truly a stupid business move.

Comment

• YDoIStillWatch
          YDoIStillWatch commented
          Editing a comment
          Indeed. And loved Sally's dig at Chelsea before she stormed off. Chelsea and Chloe jumped the gun. I have a feeling Adam will bring the fashion platform over anyway.

• Rubythroat1
          Rubythroat1 commented
          Editing a comment
          Never underestimate Chelsea......

• AdamGotYourBack
          AdamGotYourBack commented
          Editing a comment
          I certainly don't underestimate the grifter after she framed Adam for the attempted murder of a cop. Her "cray" may be back in full bloom, so Adam, Sally and Sharon better keep their guards up.

I don't underestimate Chelsea, but she always overplays her hand and ends up the loser.

Comment

• ShesAllThat
          ShesAllThat commented
          Editing a comment
          because she always thinks there is nobody smarter than her! and is always proven wrong.

Originally posted by Dakotacat View Post
        I don't underestimate Chelsea, but she always overplays her hand and ends up the loser.
        She's a loser period 🤣🤣🤣

Comment

Even though Victoria is the ice princess, I truly enjoyed that scene. C & C have not done anything with this business other that profit off the work of Sally and her creativity and chances she took on that wedding dress. Like it or not, that is what got their platform the buzz it needed to get going. Since then, Sally has presented more ideas and Chelsea shot every one down..then she cuts Sally out of all the interviews that she did to give the platform the credit, not Sally. She deserved to lose the platform and her job. I'm hoping that the connection Victoria has with Sally/dress is one that somehow makes Victoria and Sally friends, well maybe not friends, but not enemies either. Sally showed a lot of moxy and I think Victoria recognizes that.

Comment

• Rubythroat1
            Rubythroat1 commented
            Editing a comment
            I am truly looking and waiting for signs of this great creativity that Sally is capable of.
            So far all I have seen is her retro 1940's Hollywood wedding dress.
            Her own dress style has only a narrow public appeal.

• dedicatedsoaper
            dedicatedsoaper commented
            Editing a comment
            Well since Chelsea has been back, Sally really hasn't been give the chance to do much or anything..

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
        Working...
        X