Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Nate goes to work for Ashland

Will Nate discover the kind of man Ashland really is? Will he uncover unscrupulous things? Perhaps he will find the cancer was faked?

I wonder WHY Ashland wants Nate in Newman/Locke? Some sort of plan there?

Comment

Maybe Locke is hiring Nate so he does not have an opportunity to review Ashland's medical records and, if Nate does find out something, he would be beholden to Ashland for all that he is giving him for working at the company - big salary with lots of benefits.

Comment

It doesn't make sense. I thought Elena held that job or..is she being fired too since she was under the Chance. com company. Does Ashland even know Elena was working that spot because I didn't see him discussing it with Vikki. I like how they are able to just let people go with no notice or hire other people and replace current emplyes all in one day. Also, shpuild there not be a transition of sorts that takes long than overnight? I know Victor mentioned a meeting about it but all of these changes seem to be happening way to fast.

Comment

Originally posted by Angeldar View Post
          It doesn't make sense. I thought Elena held that job or..is she being fired too since she was under the Chance. com company. Does Ashland even know Elena was working that spot because I didn't see him discussing it with Vikki. I like how they are able to just let people go with no notice or hire other people and replace current emplyes all in one day. Also, shpuild there not be a transition of sorts that takes long than overnight? I know Victor mentioned a meeting about it but all of these changes seem to be happening way to fast.
          Elena's position at AskMDNow is not threatened. That was the first point Nate raised with Ashland. Turns out that both Nate and Ashland think that Elena is doing a great in her present role.

But Nate is NOT being offered Elena's position. He is being offered a position which would involve expanding AskMD into a much bigger, world-wide program, a program in which Elena would still be involved.

RE all these changes, in general, sure isn't happening as it would in real business!!!

Comment

• Angeldar
            Angeldar commented
            Editing a comment
            I must have missed some of that detail..thanks for explaining..but yes, thing seem to be moving pretty fast..usually transitions like this take months

AskMDNow is first Lily’s buy and success, she would have protected as intellectual property, ..so people like Ashland and Victoria couldn’t have their hand on …, sad it was part of Chance.com package… funny last year Elena and Nate were involved in a non profit clinic, and was giving extra there what I prefer being honest and this year they would be given extra time in a conglomerate ​​​​​​…, it’s good ..but yeah , it seems JG just want the glams and no more down to earth storyline what was always the success of YR also …

Comment

Ashland commented on Nate having a business degree. I think Ashland is going to use Nate for his dirty dealings.

Comment

Ash is sucking him in to help facilitate his plan.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
              Working...
              X