Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is the Faith character going away for a bit?

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is the Faith character going away for a bit?

Faith was talking to Sharon about visiting universities that are out of town, so I wonder if the Faith character will be off canvas for a while. Or could this college travel trip include Nick traveling with Faith and Sharon, just to cause some angst for Rey? Hmmm.

We probably won't see her for several episodes and then the next conversation will be about seeing the schools and which one she will pick.

Comment

She'll probably end up going to GCU so she can be close to Moses. What's the big deal? College educations on Y&R only take a month or two.

Comment

Yes, if Faith stays on the show she will attend GCU. Otherwise, she’ll go to Harvard.

Comment

For all they've actually used her and been showing her....she might as well have been away getting her Soap Opera Rapid College Degree for the past six months....

I really am disappointed in the writing at Y&R lately....no new love interest for Jack, no storyline I'm really invested in to follow, no new relationship I really want to root for.....I have never minded that Y&R was less 'fantastical' in their stories (no clones, no time travel, no possession, no weather machines that can freeze the planet)....but I think the show REALLY needs a kick in the pants kind of story to get viewers interested again....an explosive secret...a disaster....something that draws in much of the cast.....

Comment

Also, I just don’t feel the teenage love chemistry with Faith and Moses, not like how the GC teens were written back in the day.

Comment

• hollywoodbetty
              hollywoodbetty commented
              Editing a comment
              We got spoiled with Nick and Sharon, and then J.T./Colleen, Billy/Mac etc.

• Good Kitty
              Good Kitty commented
              Editing a comment
              What the writers fail to recognize is that it was those young love SL’s (along with our moms and grandmas😊) that got younger viewers hooked and years later many of us are still here.

It's funny on soaps when the young kids start looking at colleges and say they are going to apply to all sorts of schools all around the country. The realism is that each application comes with a hefty application fee that is non-refundable.

Funny that these kids will be throwing away their parents' money on school apps, only to stay home and go to the local community college.

Comment

I think shell stay around.

I agree Moses and Faith just dont have a vibe. Hes a good first sweet love but I'm hoping she meets someone a few years older. Bring back Charlie. Or maybe a new character.

Comment

I hope she goes away. She and Moses are boring.

Comment

Summer, Victoria and Nikki as role models poor Faith.

Comment

• hollywoodbetty
                    hollywoodbetty commented
                    Editing a comment
                    The look on Nick's face said it all. I also notice that he agreed that Sharon was an inspiration but didn't mention the other ladies. He has no desire for Faith to end up at Newman.

Originally posted by xoregonian View Post
                  It's funny on soaps when the young kids start looking at colleges and say they are going to apply to all sorts of schools all around the country. The realism is that each application comes with a hefty application fee that is non-refundable.

Funny that these kids will be throwing away their parents' money on school apps, only to stay home and go to the local community college.
                  Nice to know that, .. tv and films make look so easy ,.. I thought they have choice to visit the university they want in open days and make an application later on … otherwise , it’s sad they didn’t have a good use of Faith , she is a good actress , …but yeah it seems they condemn Sharon’s family to the background with few injection of doom Noah , Rey trying to be cheerful in CL or passing advice to Chelsea …, Sharon pouring coffee , Tessa and Mariah starting their storyline of wedding#adoption all together with still few apparition …and as extended Moses and Nick … Moses, ..production need to make a choice let him go or uses him … because that writers cannot find sorry for those both is insane ….

Comment

Originally posted by Fanlady View Post
                    Faith was talking to Sharon about visiting universities that are out of town, so I wonder if the Faith character will be off canvas for a while. Or could this college travel trip include Nick traveling with Faith and Sharon, just to cause some angst for Rey? Hmmm.
                    I had the same thought as well about Nick also taking the trip. I hope that is what happens, but I am not holding my breath.

Comment

Faith may disappear for a while. She may have another acting gig or she may want to go on auditions, It’s not like she has a major story going on in GC right now. How often do we see her - once every couple of weeks or so?
                      Last edited by Good Kitty; February 2, 2022, 08:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Good Kitty View Post
                        Faith may disappear for a while. She may have another acting gig or she may want to go on auditions, It’s not like she has a major story going on in GC right now. How often do we see her - once every couple of weeks or so?
                        She's very good. I have no doubt she will get bigger and better gigs. Hate to lose her though.

Comment

I believe not. I think she will choose GCU.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X