Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I wish TPTB would bring in a new love interest for Jack.

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wish TPTB would bring in a new love interest for Jack.

I really wish they bring in a new love interest for Jack, and if it causes Phyllis’s head to explode, so be it. I just don’t want Jack with Phyllis because she’s not to be trusted when she’s around Nick. I will forever believe what Sharon said when she told Nick that she knows he’ll always love her but he will always end up in Phyllis’s bed, I believe this is true, that even if Phyllis and Jack were to get together that all Nick would have to do is start coming around and one day give her a look and she will be in his bed, or if for some reason Phyllis were to have a flat tire and Nick comes along to help, they would end up in bed again. Phack should never reconcile.

Also, I don’t think they have had a good in-depth conversation about Marco and how Phyllis would feel being with him after that, and in comparison to her being with younger men such as Nick and Billy, these are important conversations they should have way before even considering a relationship. Yes, they’ve slightly spoke about their brokenness about the Marco situation but they haven’t been raw with the conversation and imo that needs to happen. But I would really prefer a new love interest for Jack., and it should be a forever love, even if the character is not always shown, the audience will know Jack will not die a lonely man. It’s not fair that Victor get to have a forever partner and not Jack.

I agree. I don’t like this silliness with Phyllis…Jack has made his feelings for her clear yet she plays this game of wanting him to beg her to stay in GC. I like Phyllis…but not with Jack. I did like her with Nick. Jack needs someone new and a little more settled. They didn’t choose to have him with Rey’s mother so…where are we now? I don’t want someone we never see, though. I want her to be a part of his story…just as Nikki is with Victor.

Comment

I think we are going to see a more serious Phyllis involved with Jack and working with him.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
      Working...
      X