Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it possible Chance is an impostor?

I have the feeling that this Chance an evil twin and not the real one. My theory is that this "Chance" is Stitch who had plastic surgery and some how killed the real Chance in France. This explains his strange behavior and notice how he was not upset about Stitch kidnapping Mariah and putting his unborn child in danger. Stich is obsessed and unstable, and his motive is to have Abby all to himself. I have to give the writers credit for going this route, it's very creative and never done on YR before. Hopefully, this is a start to an exciting February sweeps storyline.

I could go for that plot. I don't like Chance at all. He is really a downer, and I hate that Abby has to deal with that fool.

Comment

YRFANATIC

THATS FABULOUS!!!

Stitch becoming Chance !!!

Pass Go and collect $2000

Comment

• Rubythroat1
        Rubythroat1 commented
        Editing a comment
        I have to admit this was worth a laugh as dark comedy.

Oh HELL NO!!!! That Marco garbage from a few years ago was horrible enough! The last thing we need is a repeat of that. It was disgusting then, and would be just as disgusting now. I have zero desire to have more rape on my screen.

Comment

IF this is the case, then the writing team should be fired immediately. The past two decades have seen too many doppelgangers, even for a soap opera. Besides, that is just lazy lazy lazy writing.

Comment

NO, absolutely not! That is movie material. I don't care to see any of that on my soap. It's enough to have him the way he is. I certainly don't want him to have been killed off. He's the last chain of the Chancellors. If they need to kill him off, at least make Dominc his true son but I just don't see this possibility that he is not the real Chance.

Comment

Although quite the creative scenario, I have to agree with angeldar, this is definitely movie material and would do well on the big screen. I do believe this is the real Chance Chancellor. Of course he is different. Chance went through something quite traumatic, you can't expect him to just bounce back and be alright after almost dying and seeing all his comrades die in an explosion! That's a lot to deal with. Survivors guilt is real. You don't recover from that overnight or in a week, it takes time. Chance will never be the same after going through something so traumatic, but he can begin to get better little by little so that he can start to be the daddy to Dominic that he needs and a better husband to Abby that she needs, but the only way that can start to happen is if Chance will get himself some professional help. Talking to your wife is not cutting it.

Comment

• ShesAllThat
              ShesAllThat commented
              Editing a comment
              ITA with everything you said.

• Angeldar
              Angeldar commented
              Editing a comment
              I agree and yes, he needs professional help besides Sharon. Abby needs to just provide it whether he likes it or not. Just contact a Dr and have him show up at the house. This stuff he is doing now isn't the answer. He seems better because he has his wife...and only his wife, not his child, and he's also trying to return to work so he can keep occupied but it's in the same kind of a workplace more or less. I think he is the real Chance and that he has extreme issues, which in reality, is a real thing.

once again - this ain't passions!!! and the man's "strange behavior" is because he was fighting in a WAR! he watched friends die. he is not ok - but i believe he is the real chance.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
            Working...
            X