Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I could see Adam and Sally going into business together

Anyone else think Adam and Sally will quit their respective positions and go into business as partners together in fashion?

This week we're supposed to get the answers to both. One is answered tomorrow I believe. 😉

Comment

The drama is in Adam staying with NM and the sibling rivalry. Sally could — and perhaps should — do her own thing, but you don’t need Adam for that.

Comment

Originally posted by madluv4ya View Post
        Anyone else think Adam and Sally will quit their respective positions and go into business as partners together in fashion?
        I would LOVE to see this happen! I'm sick of looking at small-fry Vicki's delusion that she's a "power player." So pitiful and not believable! Also, I'm sick of Victor! If he believes the stuff he's shoveling about Adam's "fitness" to lead, then he's lost his touch.

Comment

• samfanhere
          samfanhere commented
          Editing a comment
          I’m tired of Victoria and Chelsea let me add Chloe can she not think for herself!

One way or another Adam will have Sally’s back.

Comment

I want that too. I want them as partners professionally & personally. I'm just sick of Victor's mind games. It's just so unfair to Adam to be treated that way and made to feel as if he's less than. Even if Victor had a plan for Adam to come out on top the method is horrible

Comment

Why would Adam go into the fashion business? That’s not his thing. Besides the drama is him staying and the siblings forced to work together. The show desperately needs drama.

Comment

• DOOM
              DOOM commented
              Editing a comment
              Yeah, no matter how hard I try, I just can’t wrap my head around Adam in the fashion business. He’s also one of the least fashionable people with his same dark blue suit and darker blue dress shirt.

If Sally wants to do her own thing, there’s some potential there if they feel like writing for Jabot or Fenmore’s again, but Adam isn’t needed.

I don't see Victoria even wanting to have a fashion line for Newman Locke. She probably will drop it from Newman Media if for no other reason just because Adam started it.

Comment

I don’t know. I like them together romantically…Sally is much better for Adam than either Chelsea or Sharon. But she told him if he strikes out on his own, he’d be scraping together pennies to get a company up and running whereas with Newman Locke his resources are almost infinite …so use that to his advantage. Maybe later he starts something with Sally but for now he stays with NL unless and until the fashion platform is dumped and Chelsea keeps Chloe as a partner but dumps Sally …maybe then he and Sally do something businesswise.

Comment

I am glad Chelsea is trying to convince Chloe to establish their fashion platform apart from Adam and Sally. That is a good idea.
                They can get funding and work their way up, minus Sally's narcissism and antagonism as well as different style approach.
                Sally won't have anything to complain about if she is just working with Adam.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubythroat1 View Post
                  I am glad Chelsea is trying to convince Chloe to establish their fashion platform apart from Adam and Sally. That is a good idea.
                  They can get funding and work their way up, minus Sally's narcissism and antagonism as well as different style approach.
                  Sally won't have anything to complain about if she is just working with Adam.
                  The only narcissist is Chelsea..She cares about no one but herself, to the point of poisoning innocent people, and drugging and raping a man, all for her own gain...So while I agree it would be great for Sally to be away from Chelsea and Chloe, it's because she is more talented than the other two combined..
                  Last edited by Moore ideas; February 1, 2022, 01:07 PM. Reason: Inappropriate characterization

Comment

• samfanhere
                    samfanhere commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Exactly she has learned not one thing!

• Leanna Love
                    Leanna Love commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Yes!! I thought it was funny when Victoria told Chelsea that she admired Sally's work on her wedding dress....just the look on Chelsea's face was total hatred! Then when they were firing Sally & Sally mentioned about Victoria's dress & Chelsea yelled, "Enough about that dress!!". Lord, this woman is acting crazy with jealousy!. Sally better never her drink unattended in Chelsea's presence!

• Rubythroat1
                    Rubythroat1 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Chelsea and Sally are both talented, but have different styles.
                    Sally is Steam Punk Gothic, and Chelsea is more conservative
                    and classic. They would butt heads forever.

Originally posted by Leanna Love View Post
                  I don't see Victoria even wanting to have a fashion line for Newman Locke. She probably will drop it from Newman Media if for no other reason just because Adam started it.
                  You were right...I figured that would happen because JG obviously likes the rivalry between Sally and Chelsea..I hope Sally wipes the floor with Chelsea..

Comment

After Sally called Chelsea a " has been" and once again flouted her one and only success of the never-ending story of the wedding dress- please get this
                    woman to another joint with Adam where she can mouth off to him every day!
                    I am eager to see what Chelsea 3.0 will come up with!

Comment

• samfanhere
                      samfanhere commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Chelsea is most certainly obsessed it might’ve been her idea to depart but I watch last week can’t remember what day it was but Sally and Adam were talking and Chelsea was talking to Chloe she couldn’t stop looking at them. She just good at hiding it😂😂 for right now.

• Soapfan54
                      Soapfan54 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      GHKissOff Total agreement! When Chlo/Chel ran over to N/L to pitch keepin' their jobs to Vicki, Chel said that she wanted to show her "what they'd done so far to 'build' the platform?" Who? Um, no, SHE just got there. It was Sally and Chloe who have the "platform" up/runnin'!! I just LOVED it when Vicki said that she has a "connection" to Sally --because of the beautiful wedding dress she made her! LOL!! It was very satisfying watching Sally tell Chelsea off and to call out Chloe. "Has been and Chelsea 22.0?"

samfanhere So right! Chelsea ONLY wanted to exit the building because Adam had made clear that Chadam.is.over!!

• samfanhere
                      samfanhere commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Soapfan54 I somehow missed that scene. I left the room at the wrong time😂😂

Well I know Sally will lose even though I just started back watching clearly Chelsea is JG pet but I can’t think of anything Chelsea has done that makes her an expert on anything and Chloe is nothing but her lapdog! I like her better when Chelsea was gone at least she had her own thoughts.

Comment

I get the feeling Chelsea will regret not wanting Sally in her and Chloe's business venture because that frees Sally up to remain with Newman Media working along side Adam. I could very well see her offering to stay on even if there is no longer a fashion division maybe as Adam's Executive Assistant or something to that capacity. It would infuriate Chelsea and even the Newmans would have a problem with it.

Comment

• Soapfan54
                        Soapfan54 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I'm glad that they didn't want Sally w/them! All they would've done is use Sally's talent/fresh ideas, take all of the credit, while treating her like dirt I'd rather Sally not be directly associated w/those two. Sally was right about Chloe --she is a fool for Chelsea and could never be trusted to do the right thing. I'd rather see Sally in her OWN venture and rivaling w/ "Chelsea 22.0" LOL!! I also want Sally to remain in Adam's orbit

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X