Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love that Sally supports Adam

I am so glad that Adam has someone in his corner who supports him. Adam really needs to take Victor and Victoria head on. Adam was trying very hard to be accepted in the family. He helped save Victoria’s wedding. But this is the thanks he gets. They treat him so badly. But he can’t run away from it. He must confront them and I hope he proves how savvy he is and takes over Victoria’s job. I’d love for him to finally establish a relationship with Sally but I don’t know if that is a pipe dream. She is really trying to help him.

I like them too. Hope Sally does get a chance to do something on her own. They both need support. Sally has no family around or friends, just Adam. They should friend her up with Tessa and Imani, if and when they ever have her back.

Comment

I liked how her advice was similar to the advice he gave her a few months ago. Focus on what you can control, prove the doubters wrong, and everything else will work itself out.

Comment

• Jerze
        Jerze commented
        Editing a comment
        It was good advice. Wish that it had come from another source but it was good advice.

Sally has an agenda. She has no friends or family in GC. She wants Adam big time and she also wants to make a big name for herself in the fashion world. So she has to tell Adam what he needs to hear.

Comment

• Mariko
        Mariko commented
        Editing a comment
        When Sally cares for someone, she's FIERCELY loyal. And this is exactly what I see with her and Adam. She wants what's best for him.

• Leanna Love
        Leanna Love commented
        Editing a comment
        I thought her advice was spot-on! As far as agendas go, what character on this show doesn't have one? Except maybe baby Dom....

• henyvo02
        henyvo02 commented
        Editing a comment
        Sally's advice was right on and in Adam she sees a kindred spirit and she has like someone else said always been fiercely loyal to people she cares about .

Today I actually liked what Sally had to say to Adam. She gave him really good advice. I hope Adam takes the advice and stays! Adam has what it takes to knock Victoria off her thrown and take her CEO position for himself which is something I am waiting to see happen. Adam is still CEO of NM and now he has ChanceCom under him as well so he isn't in a bad position. Since Adam is CEO of those divisions, why does he need to report to Victoria about anything... Adam can make decisions for those media companies without any input from Victoria at all I feel.

Comment

Originally posted by Angeldar View Post
        Sally has an agenda. She has no friends or family in GC. She wants Adam big time and she also wants to make a big name for herself in the fashion world. So she has to tell Adam what he needs to hear.
        There is nothing wrong with her wanting to be a success and nothing wrong with her wanting Adam. Go Sally!

Comment

• AdamGotYourBack
          AdamGotYourBack commented
          Editing a comment
          Hear, Hear! Love that "Spectra woman"! Sorry, Victor and Nikki!!!

• Soapfan54
          Soapfan54 commented
          Editing a comment
          DITTO to both y'all!!!

• Angeldar
          Angeldar commented
          Editing a comment
          I didn't say there was anything wrong with it. I am just saying she has an agenda.

I think Sally was right today and gave Adam good advice. Victoria isn't expecting him to stay so he can shake her up a little. If he stays with NM he will soon be privy to the tension between Ashland and Victoria and can keep an eye on both. He knows how Victor operates and will soon figure out what he is up to with Ashland.

It was interesting the difference in the reactions of Chelsea and Sally. Granted Chelsea has experienced the effects of Victor's tests, but Sally was actually quite level headed and gave a good perspective to the possibilities for Adam. Yes Sally has a motive, the fashion platform, but she was being a friend today.

Comment

• Jerze
          Jerze commented
          Editing a comment
          She did give him good advice. I still don't want to see them as a couple but I guess it's probably going to happen. Hopefully, he'll take a good hard look at the possibilities. A dose of Victoria on a daily basis would be a lot to take but the fact that Vic thought that her little act would deter him from staying on really makes me want him to stay and be very successful.

I don't get Ashland's agenda. What has Adam done to him?

I also didn't like the way that Victor spoke to him either. It seems that the old Victor is really and truly back.

Til today, I was hoping that Victor had some plan up his sleeve to protect Adam/the company he gifted him to create a legacy for Connor. But after today, I wanted Adam to walk away and let Victor/Victoria/Ashland scheme against/fight among themselves. He seems to have outgrown his biological family and that is more important than trying to fit in w/them, imo.

But, Sally did give Adam some pretty good advice to think about. If he wants to stay on at the helm of NM/CC, she'd probably make a good ally. However, Adam's game had better be tight and his heart had better be in it --'cause Vicki is coming in hot after him, w/Ashland close behind her!! 💥 JMO
        Last edited by Soapfan54; January 31, 2022, 07:24 PM. Reason: Format

Comment

• Soapfan54
          Soapfan54 commented
          Editing a comment
          LoveTheWinters Yeah, when he told Vicki today that he was staying on and after she flipped off some smart-mouthed somethin', he told her that "he was gonna show her what he's capable of." I loved his play on those words! And, good that he knows where Ashland stands, also

henyvo02 From the sounds of Victor today, his main focus is on scrutinizing Ashland. I'm not seeing where he's necessarily trying to protect Adam But, he did seem pleased that Adam decided to stay on as CEO of NM/CC.

• henyvo02
          henyvo02 commented
          Editing a comment
          When Victor was asked what he would do if Adam said no Victor said he would go to plan B so plan A is to have Adam in place at Newman .How is Victor putting in the deal that Adam stay on as CEO of both NM and Chancecomm not protecting him .

• Soapfan54
          Soapfan54 commented
          Editing a comment
          henyvo02 I'm just going by Victor's blase attitude when he told Adam to go or stay. If he had a contingency plan if Adam had left, then his goal wasn't necessarily to protect him. JMO

Victor has always wanted Newman Media under the Newman Enterprise umbrella and has told Adam as such. Victor still has Adam’s back. Adam will be more than fine, stay tuned

Comment

• henyvo02
          henyvo02 commented
          Editing a comment
          Victor had a plan B if Adam said no .

I think Victor is putting Adam in a place where he is going to be very aware of what is happening with Ashland and Victoria. Adam is likely going to get caught up in their personal power trips and he will be getting one set of orders from Vikki while Ashland is telling him to do something else. Victor will be informed of all of the moves they are making more easily with Adam in the mix..

Comment

I think Victor is putting Adam in a place where he is going to be very aware of what is happening with Ashland and Victoria. Adam is likely going to get caught up in their personal power trips and he will be getting one set of orders from Vikki while Ashland is telling him to do something else. Victor will be informed of all of the moves they are making more easily with Adam in the mix..
          I'm sure Victor's end-game is exposing Ashland. I've always thought Ashland was pulling one over on Victoria, a long con. Victoria is a super sucker for Ashland, and Ashland still hasn't paid Victor back for that heart attack contract signing.

That would be the only payoff I can see coming from all this Newman-Locke, Newman Media, CEO jibber-jabber.

Comment

• Angeldar
            Angeldar commented
            Editing a comment
            I agree. They will get all the dirt on him and finally the end result will be that we will finally see the real Lochness monster.

Is it good advice? Or is really about protecting her job? The actual good advice was given by Nick.

But having said the above it may be that he’s going to find out what Victor’s really doing, the hidden agenda that people have been mentioning.

Comment

• Dakotacat
            Dakotacat commented
            Editing a comment
            Victoria will decide on whether or not Sally has a job...wait til tomorrow.

You said that you didn't say that anything was wrong with it, yet you said that she has to tell Adam what he needs to hear. Sally always loves the man she wants: B&B Thomas, Wyatt, Y & R Jack...she wants Adam and when she gets him...if she does...she will be loyal and love him. That is Sally...not a gold digger as some have portrayed...Sally's agenda is to get to the top and she works way harder than most characters...she has some huge mountains to overcome....like she doesn't have tons of cash to just start her own business back up again but she has drive and doesn't quit.

Comment

• Dakotacat
            Dakotacat commented
            Editing a comment
            She is single because she has loved deeply and loyally, but not wisely. The men always have stabbed her in the back.

• Mariko
            Mariko commented
            Editing a comment
            Dakotacat You are so right! When she loves someone she's FIERCELY loyal and would do anything for them in her power. But, she's always been screwed over by everyone she's been with. I see that she definitely cares for Adam and has his back. She just can't do much for him right now, except give him her best advice.

• Angeldar
            Angeldar commented
            Editing a comment
            Jack screwed her over????

He might just find the full package in Sally. She was good for him today and didn't even bring up her own problems, for once.

Comment

• Mariko
            Mariko commented
            Editing a comment
            I get why she's kept bringing up her problems with Chelsea to him, though. She's been working her butt of for NF and Chelsea keeps treating her like gum on the bottom of her shoe. Adam is the only person who has truly listened to her. She doesn't have anyone else to talk to in GC, and he's the one in power who actually can make a difference in the situation. She's frustrated, and has every right to be.

I like Sally's support and advice to Adam as well. They are good together, she gets him and hey, at least she isn't trying to frame him for murder

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
          Working...
          X