Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SneakyRL
    replied
    I am wondering how Devon would feel if Mackenzie did this same thing to Lily after the twins were born?

Leave a comment:

• eileenregina
    replied
    Devon has always been judgemental which is the main reason I dislike the character. It is no surprise to me to see him react like this. He has no idea whether or not Chance is ready to be a parent. Devon is just being unreasonable and cruel.

Leave a comment:

• ekek
    replied
    So now Devon is a psychologist? For an infant?

He told Amanda the three of them need to be on the same page for raising Dominic. Bologna. He wants them to be on his page (opinion.) Because Abby and Chance are in agreement.

That selfish man just brought major stress into the house. I hope he realizes that isn't good for the baby.

I hope Victor rips him a new one. I am tired of his high handed arrogance.

Leave a comment:

• Reesiecup
    commented on 's reply
    kristendny Devon is not using Chance's mental issues as an excuse to judge his parenting abilities. It's not so much about Chance's ability to be a suitable parent. It's more about Dominic living in a a stressful living environment as a result of the mental issues.

• kristendny
    commented on 's reply
    If he has PTSD, I don't think going back to work for the PD is a good idea. But Devon has no right to use Chance's mental suffering as an excuse to judge his parenting abilities and make a case to take the child away. Dominic still has Amanda, and Chance can get help. If he ever became a danger to his wife or child, that would be a different story, but for now, Devon needs to back off.

• MsMalin
    commented on 's reply
    Rofl great post!

• aussiegal87
    commented on 's reply
    lol , I can’t say I disagree with any of this. From the very beginning the creation of this baby was rushed. Not a one of them took the proper time to think the whole process through.

They were big on their cute little “Chancellor crew” title they gave themselves like they were playing some sort of silly game. We viewers were reminded weekly on how important this Abbott-Newman-Chancellor baby was because of the status of the names, all the big important families in Genoa City. A human status symbol in the making, a step up from Victoria’s Louboutin shoes. It was all rather distasteful.

It's no big surprise Devon wants his share of the bounty for himself. I don’t feel a lot of love here. It’s the worst baby story I have ever watched on a soap.

• cowboytoast
    replied
    it's hard to say where the blame lies in all of this :

After Abby & Chance realize they will have trouble conceiving a child the regular way - he takes off to "save the world" - leaving his heartbroken and historically immature bride all alone to deal with it alone - NEWLYWEDS - and he leaves her to it -

Abby in typical fashion can't fathom what's going on or repercussions for her actions - so she jumps the gun - not knowing if Chance is ever coming back - whether he's alive or dead -so she looks looks for a sperm donor so she can have a "real live Barbie doll" to play with -

so she picks the most pretentious and self centered , high horse sitting jackass in town (that does NOTHING most days) and asks him for a "donation" so she can have something to focus on while her husband may or may not come back -

Either the writing is really good or it's really bad- i say this because the storyline captures each one of these idiots just the way they have always been - spoiled and entitled and self-centered-

They weren't thinking about what was best for the future baby when they handed Devon a Playboy and a Dixie cup - they all had impulsive and selfish intentions from the start - none of them are fit to be a parent -

They should hand the kid off to Esther or to whoever Nick pawns Christian off on and go about their business saving the world, perfecting menus and listening to Neil's jazz records-

As far as Amanda - she's a lucky attorney - she gets to help her sperm donor boyfriend jump through a loophole in a contract that she drew up herself - Maybe they will have Judge Judy come on and decide what's best for the poor kid- it would be for the best actually-

Leave a comment:

• DebJN
    replied
    Imagine if Chance had things together how betrayed he’d feel that Devon is using their conversations against Chance. Chance needed help and foolishly thought Devon was a friend who was on his side so he confided in him.

Leave a comment:

• Seashellsbysea
    commented on 's reply
    Devon's reasoning that Chance is automatically an unfit parent because he has PTSD is an insulting, insensitive and ignorant message for the show to be promoting.

• shmotis
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah, he had a frown on his face hen he saw them together doing well. Shows his true character Jealous Go have your own kid

• catmommy9
    commented on 's reply
    Devon and Amanda will rue the day that they crossed TGVN. Victor will be furious when he finds out, and I bet he calls Michael and talks him into coming out of retirement to take the case. Maybe this is why the writers had him retire from the DA's office, so he'd be conveniently free to take on this case. I hope we see the courtroom scenes, too. Its been a long time since we saw Michael in a good legal story.

Also, I bet poor Katherine is spinning in her grave right now. She expected much better from her grandson when she left him all that money.

• DallasGal
    replied
    Devon going after custody has really yanked my chain. Devon saw Chance with Dominic at Society bonding and he ran home to tell Amanda to draw up the papers.

I am going to be so disgusted if the writers give Devon shared custody. And, I will be even more disgusted if Victor doesn’t go nuclear on Devon. The same with Jack.

Leave a comment:

• soapmonster
    replied
    This isn't about Dominic and what's best for him. This is 100% about what Devon wants and what is best for Devon. He is such a spoiled, entitled brat anymore.

Leave a comment:

• soapmonster
    commented on 's reply
    The overall point is that Devon has brought up recently Chance's job being dangerous, and it could take him away from Dominic again. So any service member or police officer shouldn't have kids then? What about when BOTH parents serve? They shouldn't have kids? And anyone who has gone through PTSD for any reason and is struggling should lose custody of their kid(s)? They are really making Devon look like a HUGE donkey's behind. Devon has enough of his own issues and sins he needs to worry about.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
Working...
X