Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chelsea needs to lose custody of Connor.

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Her seeing Adam as a good father turns on a dime. Before Connor was born she didn’t want Adam to have anything to do with him. When Adam came back from the dead he was persona non grata and should never see Connor or Christian. Then it was let me put him in prison for a potential life sentence bc I’m a scorned woman and I’m not gonna let him have Connor.

Chelsea wants Adam in Connor’s life on her terms and when it best fits her and her overall agenda. She uses that child to get her way and she plays up the Adam is a wonderful father as a means to an end. But let Adam do something she doesn’t like and she will be ready to claim he is the devil.

Comment

How many people has GC is full of people who have committed crimes.

Comment

Adam has custody of Connor after she left to take care of mama. Besides, I hate custody battles.

Comment

Chelsea does not have custody of Conner Adam does but I do not think she would harm Conner but she is not above using him to get her way.

Comment

I remember Adam using Connor to get close to Chelsea when she was with Nick. What's good for the goose is good for the gander I guess. Personally I wish she would stop chasing Adam. They are doing a real disservice to the talents of MCE by having her chase after Adam. Move her on to someone more interesting because Adam has been nothing but a bore since he returned. He used to be my favorite character

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
            Working...
            X