Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chelsea needs to lose custody of Connor.

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chelsea needs to lose custody of Connor.

She taking advice from her own kid who doesn’t know that she tried to kill his father!! At this point she’s harming that child by giving him false hope instead of accepting the fact that it’s done between them.

When she told Chole “Connor was right and we should make a effort.” I just shook my head at her.

Adam has told her on so many occasions that it was over between them and yet she continues to make it impossible for anyone to work. She wants to blame Sally for her and Adam’s falling out, but it was all on her.

They are both free individuals who can be together if they want. Adam isn’t leading Chelsea on at all and yet she is making it impossible for anyone to focus on work.

She shouldn’t be raising a child and should be watched over when she is with Connor! She is clearly unstable and might even go as far as harming Connor in order to get Adam’s attention!
    CanadianFan_
    Day Player
    Last edited by CanadianFan_; January 14, 2022, 12:57 PM.

I'm not sure it would boil down to her losing custody of Connor, but she certainly is using what he wants to get what she wants. Adam doesn't want her. He is even scared to move on with Sally because of Chelsea. He needs to make a stand and a point.

Comment

Chelsea has been super annoying with her fixation over Adam. But I don’t recall her giving Conner false hope; I have seen her and Adam together tell Conner they are not getting back together. They’ve made that clear to the child. Now, I know Chelsea is running around like a chicken without a head trying to get Adam back but I don’t believe Conner is aware of it. What Chelsea needs is regular therapy sessions to deal with her feelings about Adam and other things. She needs help for a medical issue. She hasn’t done anything that warrants losing custody of Conner. Taking away her time with her son is over reacting to her annoying behaviors. Jmho

Comment

• xoregonian
        xoregonian
        I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
        xoregonian commented
        Editing a comment
        I haven't seen Chelsea giving Connor any false hope either Mrs.V. I highly doubt she will lose custody of her son since she hasn't already, what with poisoning a cop, etc.

• AdamGotYourBack
        AdamGotYourBack
        Day Player
        AdamGotYourBack commented
        Editing a comment
        She does not have custody of Connor at the moment. Adam does. And she most definitely cannot run off with the boy again.

I haven't seen anything from Chelsea that would indicate she should lose custody of Connor. No way do I believe she would ever harm him nor has there been a thing on the show to indicate she would.

Sally is making things just as bad at work as Chelsea is.

Comment

• CanadianFan_
        CanadianFan_
        Day Player
        CanadianFan_ commented
        Editing a comment
        Sally is not responsible for Chelsea obsessive behaviour. Both Adam and Sally are single. If they want to pursue a relationship it’s no ones business.

Chelsea needs to listen to Adam and be done with it.

• WorldTurner
        WorldTurner
        Aspiring soap scribe
        WorldTurner commented
        Editing a comment
        Adam has also told Sally he does not want a relationship yet she keeps coming onto him and now asking him to go to NY. Both women need to back off and keep it out of the office.

• CanadianFan_
        CanadianFan_
        Day Player
        CanadianFan_ commented
        Editing a comment
        I have not heard Adam saying that once. I see the opposite. I see Adam wanting to spend time with Sally and wanting to be with her. But everyone keeps sticking their nose where it doesn’t belong.

Connor adores his mother and Chelsea loves her son more than life. Losing custody of Connor would be cruel and unusual.
      Chelsea is not abusive or neglectful, and always does what is in his best interest. Like trying to make them a family again.

Comment

• Angeldar
        Angeldar
        Contract Poster
        Angeldar commented
        Editing a comment
        I agree. There is no reason but does she have custody or is it joint Custody? Not sure how that was left. I don't blame Chelsea. I'm sure other women would do the same, try to repair their relationship. I don't blame her. At this point I say Chelsea should cut her loses, let Adam sink or swim with Sally and move on. But I wouldn't be so nicey nice with him. I would break away from that company and the penthouse and have very little contact, in fact maybe even a go between for Connor.

I totally do not agree that Chelsea would harm Conner. Both Chelsea (and I am not a huge fan of the actress or Chelsea character, too) and Adam are good parents to their son, Conner, that is one thing they both agree on and that is putting their son's best interests first. Adam is staying on good terms with the mother of his son so his son will have a healthy outlook in life by having his parents getting along or coparenting him. I commend Adam for not getting mean with his ex and trying to handle Chelsea more diplomaticlly without condemnations and judging his ex, Chelsea (unlike NIck Newman, who judged and condemned Sharon (and she was mentally ill at the time) from the time Faith was born (2009 to 2016), he used to shout at his ex and take custody of Faith and take Sharon to court and Sharon had no one supporting her until Dylan came along in 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016). So, I really like that Adam is different or way different in the way he is handling his ex or Chelsea, way more diplomatic and not raging at Chelsea.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubythroat1 View Post
        Connor adores his mother and Chelsea loves her son more than life. Losing custody of Connor would be cruel and unusual.
        Chelsea is not abusive or neglectful, and always does what is in his best interest. Like trying to make them a family again.

ITA. If Adam is cruel enough to take his mother away from him, Connor will hate him for it.

Comment

• Rubythroat1
          Rubythroat1
          Aspiring soap scribe
          Rubythroat1 commented
          Editing a comment
          I believe Adam would not do that. I think Adam feels guilt for his part in the Chelsea paralysis
          Case and does not want to relive all that.

Chelsea just recently tried to murder a cop via poison using something the minor child in the home had access to simply because her ex kissed another woman. Her response to that was not reasonable in any way, shape, or form. She is a danger to others because of her extremely violent acting out. She should lose custody for attempted murder and the lack of follow up care following her extremely brief inpatient stay.

Supervised visitation only. Conner needs to be in therapy and be told the truth about his mother's violence. She is not a safe person for him.

Comment

• nm1968
          nm1968
          Day Player
          nm1968 commented
          Editing a comment
          I mention that parents needs tell Connor the truth why his parents can't be together I was told basically I was nuts for saying that but someone needs to tell Conner before he hears it from stranger ...Conner is probably 10 yr old or so he would understand why his parents can't be together.

Originally posted by bluejazz View Post
        Chelsea just recently tried to murder a cop via poison using something the minor child in the home had access to simply because her ex kissed another woman. Her response to that was not reasonable in any way, shape, or form. She is a danger to others because of her extremely violent acting out. She should lose custody for attempted murder and the lack of follow up care following her extremely brief inpatient stay.

Supervised visitation only. Conner needs to be in therapy and be told the truth about his mother's violence. She is not a safe person for him.
        And what about all the dangerous things Adam has done? Poisoning his father, kidnapping the mother of his child, planting a bomb in an office building? All of those were in the past 2 years. SHould Connor also only have supervised visits with his dad? WHo gets custody? Victor, Nick, Victoria?

Chelsea has done some really horrible things, but she's a good mom. Adam isn't going to take their son away. Nor should he. That would be evil and cruel.

Comment

• bluejazz
          bluejazz
          Aspiring soap scribe
          bluejazz commented
          Editing a comment
          I don't think she's a good mother. Good mothers don't manipulate their kids and use them.

• rockgirl
          rockgirl
          Senior Board Member
          rockgirl commented
          Editing a comment
          I don't think she is a good mother either. I'll never forget how Chelsea's greed and lies caused Connor to get held up at gunpoint and traumatized.

Umm Chelsea set up Connor’s father (that he adores and has wanted to spend time with esp. given Adam being “dead” most of his life) for attempted murder of a cop so that he would rot in prison because she got pissed over one kiss.

She’s not exactly mother of the year. And she’s also caused events leading to him being held at gunpoint bc she chose to launder money.

I don’t really care who has custody of Connor (or Damien 2.0 as I like to call him) but all the Chelsea is an excellent mother who would never do anything to hurt her child isn’t exactly true. She also clearly uses him for sympathy and leverage every chance she gets so she can have her way - been doing that since he was born.

Comment

If Chelsea should lose custody of Connor, then Adam should as well. He used Connor the same way she is when he was chasing her, he also drugged and kidnapped Chelsea, nearly blew up his entire family, and played around with his father’s medication. He’s no more fit to be a parent than Chelsea is.

Comment

Originally posted by bluejazz View Post

Faith, Ashley and Chloe could have a talk with Connor about the things his father has done.

Comment

• WorldTurner
            WorldTurner
            Aspiring soap scribe
            WorldTurner commented
            Editing a comment
            And Connor's mother who Adam had kidnapped and drugged.

• AdamGotYourBack
            AdamGotYourBack
            Day Player
            AdamGotYourBack commented
            Editing a comment
            And Billy, Victor and Adam could tell him a few things about his mother, who weaponizes him against his father at every given opportunity. Delia was an accident, so Chloe's opinion is worthless. Neither Ashley or Faith would be alive today if Adam had not stepped up for them. Hope that they would remember THAT.
            AdamGotYourBack
            Day Player
            Last edited by AdamGotYourBack; January 15, 2022, 07:17 PM.

When you aren’t in your right frame of mind you do things that you normally wouldn’t do. Like Chelsea trying to kill Adam or poison Ray. I am not convinced that she won’t do any harm to Connor like how everyone here thinks.
          CanadianFan_
          Day Player
          Last edited by CanadianFan_; January 14, 2022, 03:55 PM.

Comment

Say what you will about Chelsea but she is a really great mother. She truly loves her son which she shows all the time. There is no need for her to lose custody of Connor. I think Connor keeps her sane. Connor means the world to Chelsea which is why I can never see her harming him at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubythroat1 View Post
            I agree, Chelseas one redeeming quality is her relationship with Connor. The only way she would lose custody is if she took off with him, and I don't think she will because she sees Aadam as a good father.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
            Working...
            X