• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPOILER! Promo week of November 29

https://youtu.be/3Ad5ljysou0

Twitter link

https://twitter.com/yandr_cbs/status...314198025?s=21

Comment

After a building blew up that someone thought Chance was in and is presumed dead, why would Chance risk his life just to complete the mission? Abby just told him he has a son too! Is the mission that much more important than your family. I hope Abby can convince Chance to come home.
      I don't know what the mission is or if Chance is hiding, it just seems real risky for him to stay Spain... now his wife and her mother and uncle are there too! I hope they don't get caught in the crossfire should these people come after Chance to finish the job.
      zenmaster5
      Senior Board Member
      Last edited by zenmaster5; November 29, 2021, 06:45 PM.

Comment

I think Chance has survivors guilt. My guess is he wants to avenge the deaths of the rest of the team. I'm guessing though he decides to come home. They didn't recast Chance to leave him in Spain!

From what I have seen, I really like the new actor and think he has good chemistry with Abby.

Comment

It doesn't appear that Chance has amnesia, either.

Comment

Did Abby send him videos about Devon giving his sperm? I wonder what his feelings are about that.
            Abby should not have gone the surrogate route until Chance returned. Now that he knows Devon
            is watching the kid this should grate on him. I'm sure he would rather have been in on all the plans
            about his kid in name only.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
            Working...
            X