Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For the Lilliam fans it’s a great episode for Billy segment, because he acknowledges how well what matters for him it’s Lily, and even there’s tempest in their professional life, their couple are more than ok, and what matter for him ,… and he was happy to spend thanksgiving with her and the kids,…and after he said how well how it’s where he belong, where he fits …, all his breakdown brought to him to Lily and he cannot be happier ,so yes that segment was definitely worth it to watch and rewatch …, and I enjoy Sharon’s words when she described why it’s nice to help others, she got me there emotionally …, it was unexpected a nice scene …, Gloria is wonderful and I hope we could see her in work mode with Lauren soon …

Comment

Originally posted by Lynert1 View Post
      Seriously? What an awful waste of air time today! All about the self destructive,angry,can’t hold on to a man Phyllis? Are we supposed to feel sorry for her? Ugh! Terrible show today!
      I have to agree with you. I buzzed through the three shows from this week last night and once again I ask myself, "Why do you keep watching?!" Habit, I guess. The Phyllis Show took the cake. I think they should have done a show that featured some real happiness, somewhere...but then, there's never really a lot of true happiness on the show any more, is there? Sad...

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa_Fan View Post

Adam, Abby, Phyllis and Billy have had them. I assume we will get more in the future it seems like the current writing team likes them (I do not).
        True...and I haven't enjoyed any of those, either. And if my memory serves me correct, they've done them in past years with other characters. I'm just not a fan of watching a whole show focused on one character. They either make it incredibly sad, or incredibly ridiculous, which Phyllis' was. To my recollection, Y&R is not a comedy show...and it wasn't funny, IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by nm1968 View Post
          I always watch y&r on you tube day ahead so I'm glad I didn't watch all about Phyllis glad I missed it.yes waste air time....plz put her on back burner.
          or just get rid of her altogether.....strange how a show that was suppose to be all about Phyllis (which is why I didn't waste my time watching it) from the comments on here and elsewhere seems to be about Gloria and how she was the star of the show, ...I do love Gloria..

Comment

Originally posted by Sara_in_BC View Post
            Best parts were Phyllis and Sharon and then Victor and Nicki with Phyllis.

I thought it was telling that Nick wasnt worried about how Phyllis would spend Thanksgiving, where Jack took it upon himself to be sure she wasnt alone and to tell her she would have had spent the day with him and his family.
            Not just that but talking about he, Sharon, Noah, Faith and Christian would spend the day. Awful for Nick to say in front of Phyllis, she was jealous and left.

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa_Fan View Post

Not just that but talking about he, Sharon, Noah, Faith and Christian would spend the day. Awful for Nick to say in front of Phyllis, she was jealous and left.
              I thought Phyllis looked more disgusted than jealous that Nick showed up and her body language seemed to say that she is over Nick (as one can be immediately after a break up) when she walked out. If Phyllis was jealous there is no way she would have walked out. And, Phyllis is the one who ended things and she hasn’t tried to set rights right with Nick by telling him that she made a mistake to tell him goodbye. Phyllis is fed up with Nick.

Comment

Originally posted by DallasGal View Post

I thought Phyllis looked more disgusted than jealous that Nick showed up and her body language seemed to say that she is over Nick (as one can be immediately after a break up) when she walked out. If Phyllis was jealous there is no way she would have walked out. And, Phyllis is the one who ended things and she hasn’t tried to set rights right with Nick by telling him that she made a mistake to tell him goodbye. Phyllis is fed up with Nick.
                It was very insensitive of Nick and I think your right she looked disgusted and I dont blame her. Nick can be callous when he ends a relationship.

Comment

Originally posted by PaulaHL View Post

True...and I haven't enjoyed any of those, either. And if my memory serves me correct, they've done them in past years with other characters. I'm just not a fan of watching a whole show focused on one character. They either make it incredibly sad, or incredibly ridiculous, which Phyllis' was. To my recollection, Y&R is not a comedy show...and it wasn't funny, IMO.
                  Not a fan of them , but Neil never had one ,and I hope they do once for Devon and Lily, they are veterans actors and they can have also an episode for them … so it can show everyone in the cast equally can have one …

Comment

Originally posted by Betsey View Post
                    A Phyllis stand alone episode.........that's a HARD PASS for me!!!

I'd rather be taking the giblets out of the turkey!!!
                    ITA, the epy just didn't do much for me. I love Phyllis thought the writers could have done better.

Comment

Originally posted by taramartin View Post
                      The highlight of the show was no Summer!!!!!
                      Phyllis remembered she has Daniel and Lucy.
                      Well, I guess Daniel & Lucy can replace Summer forever That's not how it actually works when one is a TRUE caring Mother and loves ALL her children IMO

Comment

I would rather have seen a real Thanksgiving episode with GC families gathering together. I don't dislike Phyllis but I could have done without It's A Phyllisful Life! I also wish so many tv shows and movies would stop the Christmas Carol or It's A Wonderful Life imitations they've been done to death!

Comment

ENOUGH PHYLLIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What about Sharon, Rey, Gloria, Elena, Nate, Paul, Ashley, Victor, Nikki, Faith, Moses, ETCETERA!!!!!!!!????

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X