Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I enjoyed it. I love Gloria! Still better than a week of Abby tears, Mariah fawning over a baby that isn't hers, Nick being wishy washy over his family, or Rey...period.

When Ashley did her little ❤ sign...i cracked up! My grandkids do that all the time.....

Comment

It was nice to see Gloria, but I don't care for these nonsense surreal dream episodes that don't further any of the storylines. I always feel cheated.

Comment

the show was useless and a waste of time - the only good thing was Gloria! even then i could not watch but half of it!

Comment

Was I supposed to feel sorry for Phyllis or something after today's episode? Sorry, no sympathy here.

Comment

Chance at the end of today's episode was great to see. As for these stand alone's, I just never got into them at all. I remember there used to Scrooge stand alone for someone, was it Victor? Even for other standalone's, it not worth it. Like someone said, it does not further s/l's or movement. Looking forward to the new Chance though and Abby, already looked like this Chance will hit the ground running and it felt like like it did when Danny Boaz was Chance (the dashing, adventure types).

Comment

• CloverLeaf
              CloverLeaf
              Senior Board Member
              CloverLeaf commented
              Editing a comment
              I remember the Scrooge/Victor episode. I remember thinking it was going to have an effect on Victor but, naturally, it didnt.

I only liked the beginning and ending.

Phyllis being jealous of Shick and Shick talking about their kids. Heck even Christian was mentioned, Sharon talking about having something for him.

Then the ending split screen with Phack

Comment

Also even though it was a dream of Phyllis

Billy: “I think Jack brings out the best in you. You’re more honest with him. You’re less defensive. You don’t lash out as much. And I think you trust his advice because you don’t question his agenda. I think you like who you are with him.” Phyllis dream of Billy's words is something I would have wrote in this script.

Comment

I always watch y&r on you tube day ahead so I'm glad I didn't watch all about Phyllis glad I missed it.yes waste air time....plz put her on back burner.

Comment

It was better than i thought it would be Gloria is a hoot always for me . Phyllis was a bit stupid and as usual its all about me me me ! @ Sharon's place where Sharon has been feeding the poor for years. But Phyllis had to make it about her and want applause. That kinda well made me a little sick . Me do think we are gonna get Phack back .
                  Juniors farm
                  Board Regular
                  Last edited by Juniors farm; November 25, 2021, 03:38 PM.

Comment

• RestlessFan
                    RestlessFan
                    I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
                    RestlessFan commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I agree, overall, a holiday moments, feeding the homeless and the poor, was backburned. I guess they were trying for comedy, by bringing back Gloria, but it was not. They were trying to hard and it was forced. Should have stuck to the holiday moments with families and families sitting down to meals, and volunteers at Sharon feeding the homeless and with volunteers.

Okay I gotta say in that first segment it was pretty funny how Phyllis was holding that styrofoam cup of coffee she had just poured herself. It was obviously empty and if it wasn’t she would have spilled half of it the way she was holding, especially while talking to Billy.
                  😂 😂 😂

Comment

I loved the episode... as a matter of fact, I kept it so I can watch it again. I think the Phyllis and Jack reuniting would be wonderful.

Comment

• Penelope P
                      Penelope P
                      Penelope P commented
                      Editing a comment
                      For me, the uniting of Phyllis and Jack will kill them as a couple and kill Phyllis's spirit. Jack will shower her with gifts daily and that's not really Phyllis. She's spirited, opinionated and the list goes on for this awesome woman.
                      Penelope P
                      Last edited by Penelope P; November 26, 2021, 11:42 AM.

• Doe
                      Doe
                      Soap Addict
                      Doe commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Penelope P... Phyllis, I feel, is looking for her rock and for me that would be Jack. Not sure how I feel about a single Nick, however.
                      BTW... I love your avatar!!

Parts of the show had me laughing. Parts made me cringe. I like Michelle Stafford and I want to feel sorry for her Phyllis but… I do not.

Comment

Best parts were Phyllis and Sharon and then Victor and Nicki with Phyllis.

I thought it was telling that Nick wasnt worried about how Phyllis would spend Thanksgiving, where Jack took it upon himself to be sure she wasnt alone and to tell her she would have had spent the day with him and his family.

Comment

I was surprised that they didn't show her beating Sally with a whip or something.

Comment

• Rubythroat1
                          Rubythroat1
                          Aspiring soap scribe
                          Rubythroat1 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Sally is really not on her subconscious radar. The less she sees or hears Sally, the better.

I actually enjoyed the episode. Partly because of Golden Glo who is always a delight and perfect over the top in this dream sequence. Normally I would not have liked a “Christmas Carol” rehash story but this time it worked for me and found it enjoyable. And good to see that as I mentioned in the Jack turkey dinner thread, at least Phyllis sees herself as others do including myself, which is not flattering on a personal level. Episode certainly displayed some of her horrible qualities and the fact she doesn't care how she is perceived and probably will never grow and change for the better. Definitely a me, me, me portrayal.

Hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving even if you didn’t watch or like today’s episode. Definitely was a different GC Thanksgiving episode from the past despite the CL’s open Thanksgiving meal for anyone in need and the Abbott’s family meal at Society. We even got to see Victor, Nikki and Nick so most of the CGites were here today. And we got to see previews of nuChance and learn that Imani and Nya will be seen more often and Jill will be in town apparently putting Lily in full control of Chancellor Industries.
                        TunerEyes
                        Scriptwriter
                        Last edited by TunerEyes; November 26, 2021, 01:20 AM.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X