• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Holly99
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Dec 2006

SPOILER! SOD - Tessa & Mariah

In my own words ...

Tessa tells Sharon she doesn't want to have a baby because she wants to put her career first.
    Sharon tells Tessa to share her feelings with Mariah.
    Just when Tessa is about to tell Mariah .. Mariah tells her she's over the moon about Tessa having a baby for them.

(more to come)

• Rubythroat1
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Jan 2014

Outrageous. Likely Tessa will never want to bear a child in her life. With her past. This sort of thing has broken up more partnerships than infidelity.

Comment

• Mr.Sami_Brady
      Soap Addict
      • Sep 2006

This is so... this is what JG passes off as compelling drama? Ugh. Even reading the boards is depressing and frustrating.

Comment

• 1catlover3
        Board Regular
        • Feb 2009

I am not sure JG know what compelling drama is. When you constantly show women as mean girls and not intelligent and successful it tells me he certainly doesn't understand women at all.

Comment

• janetn
          Day Player
          • Apr 2021

Did Tessa tell Mariah she'd have a baby and then want to change her mind? Or is Mariah just assuming Tessa will do what she wants.. This will be the next breakup, Tessa doesn't have to have a child to replace Dominic for Mariah.

Comment

• Ineedsun
            Board Regular
            • Sep 2014

I’m disliking Mariah more and more every day. Good Lord.

Comment

• Sara_in_BC
              Sara_in_BC commented
              Editing a comment
              Mariah went through a terrible nightmare? She is suffering from hormones, and PTSD. She needs help. I totally understand her feelings of wanting to replace Bowie for weeks she protected him and she was terrified for herself but mostly for the baby she was carrying. She can't turn off those maternal feelings without help. Not only that she is pumping milk for Bowie. I realize this baby is Abby's but Bowie seems real when you consider Mariah and the pregnancy belly. This block of wood called Dominic isnt relatable. The name Dominic seems so out of left field. Y and R usually does better with names and I prefer Bowie.
          • Rusti
            Senior Board Member
            • Jun 2013

I was always a fan of Mariah and I felt empathy for what she went through during her captivity, but to suggest that Tessa should have a baby just to replace Dominic is truly sad. Mariah is starting to be concerned only with her wants and needs and not what would be the best for Tessa, not to mention this unborn child. All of this sudden maternal drive just shows how Mariah is not emotionally healthy and certainly is not ready to be a parent.

Comment

• Holly99
              Aspiring soap scribe
              • Dec 2006

More ...

Tessa tries again to get through to Mariah ... because ... first time 'round .. Mariah didn't want to hear & deal with what Tessa is saying.

Comment

• Rubythroat1
                Aspiring soap scribe
                • Jan 2014

Therapy, therapy, therapy........when will it sink in ladies!

Comment

• janetn
                  Day Player
                  • Apr 2021

Mariah isn't interested in therapy . Her solution is for Tessa to have a baby to replace Dominic and everything will be fine. Hopefully Tessa won't give in, what she wants is important too.

Comment

• DaisyTiff301
                    Board Regular
                    • Feb 2016

Originally posted by janetn View Post
                    Mariah isn't interested in therapy . Her solution is for Tessa to have a baby to replace Dominic and everything will be fine. Hopefully Tessa won't give in, what she wants is important too.
                    Mariah doesn’t care what Tessa wants, needs or feels. She is a terrible partner. This has been the trend for about a year and a half. She treats Tessa like garbage and doesn’t appreciate her.

Comment

• janetn
                      janetn commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I agree, what Tessa wants isn't important to Mariah. It's all about "I need this" when it comes to having a baby and this is about replacing Dominic. Even if Tessa did agree, a baby just doesn't appear. Mariah should be dealing with her feelings now and getting on with her own life.
                  • Shoelover
                    Contract Poster
                    • Dec 2017

Mariah is convinced she needs a baby to resolve her separation anxiety from “her Bowie”. So I believe if Tessa refuses to have a baby, Mariah will either plan on getting pregnant again or consider adoption. In either case, she’s not emotionally stable to do either right now. I’m expecting a total meltdown resulting in a trip to Fairview.

Comment

• JNLrafamily
                      Executive Poster
                      • Feb 2013

Originally posted by Mr.Sami_Brady View Post
                      This is so... this is what JG passes off as compelling drama? Ugh. Even reading the boards is depressing and frustrating.
                      ICAM!!! This writer is destroying everything I use to love about Y&R The bold is 100% truth as well.....nothing to look forward to on Y&R anymore

Comment

• ohiogal
                        Newcomer
                        • Apr 2013

Mariah needs therapy, not a baby. She went through a traumatic experience, probably also has some post partum depression too, the writers should focus on that.

Comment

• Borrie
                          Board Regular
                          • Nov 2014

Mariah needs psychological help not a bandaid baby but you viewers have to admit, Tessa didn't try to talk Mariah out of having Abby's baby much right from the start, which I thought was odd..shoe is on the other foot now. Tessa needs to tell Mariah, she is not ready for a baby at this time, ask for Mariah to respect her choice. but knowing Mariah, she will probably break up with Tessa over this.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X