Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How about Jack as Sally's father?

I mentioned this in another thread, but repeating it here. What if Phyllis and Jack are back on the road to love...and Jack finds out (preferably at the wedding) that he is Sally's real father?

From the moment they supposedly kissed and had romantic feeling for each other ..a big no, ..sorry but we had enough of brother and sister, we don’t need to have a father an daughter who wanted to have a rodeo together before they discover their bond…, coming from poverty is not a shame , not everyone need to be linked to a rich family to have value in storyline …

Comment

• nsmalls45
      nsmalls45 commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh heck no! This is not Bold and The Beautiful. Don't give these writers any ideas.

• WatchingSince76
      WatchingSince76 commented
      Editing a comment
      Totally agree…big NOOOOO. Ewwww

No. I have watched YR from the beginning and if anything would make me stop watching it would be this story,

Comment

Why does Sally have to be related to anybody? The scenarios proposed are just way out there.

Comment

OMG no. They've been romantically involved. And why do people have to be related to each other in GC? Or having a conversation creates a "chemistry" between two people?

Comment

God no! Why does eveyone have to be related to everyone when someone new comes to town?

Comment

• janetn
            janetn commented
            Editing a comment
            I don't get it either, why new characters have to be related to someone in GC. Especially not Jack and Sally after they've had a romantic relationship.

That's a hard no for me. They have kissed and have had romantic feelings for each other. I still think Sally might have feelings for Jack. What would be the point of that

Comment

Not only have they kissed and shared romantic feelings, Sally has a history on B&B and part of that is the history of her family. I don't think her family history should be rewritten. She doesn't need to be related to anyone in GC.

Comment

Sorry OP but that just turns my stomach Hell to the NO on that!!! jmo

Comment

I don't see why that would be necessary.

Comment

Given the fact that they did kiss and came close to a serious romantic relationship, although I now feel that both were looking for someone or something else in that relationship. Jack was looking for a Phyllis substitute and Sally a type of father figure, so it wasn't real However, the thought of them now as father and daughter is well kind of gross, so no definitely not. If TIIC went there wither Phyllis being Sally's mother as some theorize the only candidate for father still on the canvas that would be believable in timeline would Michael.

Comment

• Restless soap
                    Restless soap commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Yeah, it will be believable to have Phyllis qnd Michael as her parents than Jack being her father. Having said that, like some have already noted, Sally already has a family with a history from LA, i also don't see the need to change that.

Originally posted by GwenSharonteam View Post
                  From the moment they supposedly kissed and had romantic feeling for each other ..a big no, ..sorry but we had enough of brother and sister, we don’t need to have a father an daughter who wanted to have a rodeo together before they discover their bond…, coming from poverty is not a shame , not everyone need to be linked to a rich family to have value in storyline …
                  I agree. And Sally though wasn't born rich even doesn't come from poverty either.

Comment

• GwenSharonteam
                    GwenSharonteam commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I would say from another background less rich, but Sally told her story in BB and definitely said that her parents couldn’t afford the growing of her sister and her so it’s the reason they lived with her granny who herself lived with the minimum also, it’s from there come my comment but far from me to be offensive …

• KendallSam
                    KendallSam commented
                    Editing a comment
                    That’s what I was thinking. Thanks for confirming.

I had thought on B&B that Sally grew up working for her Grandma’s Bakery? Or something IIRC

She is a Spectra… part of a Legacy.

Those who don’t/did not watch B&B are just unfamiliar with the legacy of Spectra. Maybe the show should do an OG Sally Spectra flashback? I’m sure Victor, Lauren or Jack have met her in one of the many crossovers that took place over the years. Lauren was on the show for awhile.

I guess the time for that has passed? But it should have been done when Sally was introduced to the audience of Y&R IMO

I don't think father would work, maybe grandfather?

Comment

• KendallSam
                    KendallSam commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Kyle is Sally’s age or younger 👀

Jack also “thought” Summer was his child

So Father would work 😂😂😂

I'm not interested in Jack being Sally's father. I have no interest in Jack being Phyllis' husband. I basically have no interest in Jack. He's so jealous of everyone else having a family but he never bothered to build one of his own. He has Kyle. Let him be happy that he has that much and please make him stop whining about the subject.

Comment

• KAG2020
                    KAG2020 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    My sentiments exactly. He's a big boy. It's time to stop whining.

A big fat NO. Yuck. That's just not right.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X