• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tylergirl
    Senior Board Member
    • Nov 2012

Does Connor ever smile? He always seems sad

He seems to be totally miserable and angry. What a sad child! Send him away from all the misery in GC and let him be with other children. I don't want to watch a child who acts like this. It makes me sad.
  • littleliz
    I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
    • Nov 2016

Mostly when he talks to his mom. Such a good little actor. Adam didn't have to say it was final that he
    and Chelsea were done. He could have said they would talk about it and include him. Then to bring
    in Sharon. What a mistake. Connor isn't dumb. He sees that his dad lights up around Sharon and he
    has heard his mom saying things about the two of them. Adam should spend time with him playing
    ball etc. He is at the ranch with Victor more than with Adam. The kid wanted to feed the horses and
    Adam poured cold water on it. He was so excited.

Comment

• LoveTheWinters
      Day Player
      • Jul 2017

He smiled, laughed even, with Sally after she told him about getting the ice bucket dumped over head at the fancy party. Wonder if he'll start wanting to hang with her sometimes or just perk up when they run into her around town

Comment

• Allie34
        Day Player
        • Aug 2021

Well I wouldn't smile if I had dumb and dumber as parents.

Then to add to that, having dumbest as a therapist. He has no reason to smile.

Comment

• YDoIStillWatch
          YDoIStillWatch commented
          Editing a comment
          Lol. Conner is the smartest of this group. He knows Sharon is a problem for his family and doesn't want to deal with her. Don't blame him.
      • Lightdeb
        Board Regular
        • Sep 2013

I want him to smile big for the camera on his way back to boarding school. He'll relax. He smiles for Sally probably going forward and then poof lil dude is off to school. Connor was acting out. He'll be good shortly. Time for this Newman duo to chill out, their drama is a bit overdone at this point, boring normal for these folks, at least for a while is what I want. Once the kiddo is off to school. Adam should lowkey romance the Spectra. ?

Comment

• Soras
          Day Player
          • Sep 2021

Would you smile given his life to date? He smiles at times…at the ranch, at the park, etc…but I loved the boy when he gave Adam and Sharon what for about their relationship! The boy said what we viewers all say…there are many other people who do what Sharon (supposedly) does…why does Adam always run to her and why is she always around. You go, Connor!

Comment

• YDoIStillWatch
            YDoIStillWatch commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes. I was cheering him on during those scenes. He has had too much angst in his short life.
        • CincyLady
          Aspiring soap scribe
          • Sep 2005

Connor's not very happy with his "family" situation right now but wait til he finds out what his mother has done.

Comment

• Emerald Greens
            Aspiring soap scribe
            • Feb 2006

Originally posted by LoveTheWinters View Post
            He smiled, laughed even, with Sally after she told him about getting the ice bucket dumped over head at the fancy party. Wonder if he'll start wanting to hang with her sometimes or just perk up when they run into her around town
            Yes he smiled and laughed when Sally was telling him about her own experience.

Comment

• Betsey
              Betsey commented
              Editing a comment
              YES!!! Loved that scene! Kids can sense a "phony" and Sally keeps it real and I think Connor appreciated that. She wasn't the usual adult that is condescending to him.

• Emerald Greens
              Emerald Greens commented
              Editing a comment
              Yes that helps . I always resented adults talking down to me and clearly Connor does too. Sally was different.
          • JNLrafamily
            Executive Poster
            • Feb 2013

Originally posted by LoveTheWinters View Post
            Ummmm more like a satan smile while talking to a satanic witch IMO Maybe they can both leave GC together

Comment

• Angeldar
              Soap Addict
              • Aug 2011

Sharon should NOT be involved in any of this. The kid is right, there are other therapists besides her. Even Sally should stay away. Yes, she ran into him and called his Dad. All good, but then she should have moved on. Sharon should NOT, once again, accompany Adam to the park. Rey should start looking at where the problem is in his own situation and it's not going after Adam. Sharon needs to come up with a reason why she is using therapy as an excuse to be in their business. Chelsea is also right. That topic could have been left alone for now or even put aside by Adam just telling the boy that there are issues but they can't be worked out until his mother returns. Then Chelsea can be accountable for her part in why they are splitting up and then maybe the kid will get it. The way they are doing it, in my opinion, is all wrong.

Comment

• kha
                Scriptwriter
                • Mar 2004

It's mid-September and Connor should be in school somewhere — either back at his boarding school, at Walnut Grove, or a GC public school. The boy needs friends and routines. Get your son in school, Adam! No more trips to Crimson Lights or walks in the park in the middle of a weekday!

Comment

• gippsy
                  Senior Board Member
                  • Jun 2004

The casting department did something right. That kid actually looks like he could be Mark Grossman's son.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X