Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is Nina’s purpose on the show

What’s Nina’s purpose? Quite delighted to have Nina (and the amazing TC) back but it’s lost on me her purpose and where it’s going? Today, I was wondering if they gave up on bringing Chase back and will kill him off, giving Nina a reason to stick around for that to happen.

She’s the grandma! She couldn’t miss the dedication

Comment

She has no purpose. Glad she is gone. Can't stand the character.............nosey and judgmental.

Comment

Nina is Chance's mother, and the baby's grandmother (no matter WHO donated sperm). (TC) Nina is also a very popular legacy cast member. If she made regular guest appearances, that might lead to other cast members doing the same. Like Paul for instance. I would look forward to that.

Comment

• zenmaster5
          zenmaster5 commented
          Editing a comment
          So very true Rubythroat1, Nina is indeed a popular legacy cast member who I don't mind making guest appearance from time to time because like you said, it could lead to other cast members such as Paul doing the same which would be a good thing. They mentioned Olivia today and how she is Abby's God mother. It would be nice if she dropped by for a spell seeing how she has roots in GC and a son who is Chief of Surgery.

• Restless
          Restless commented
          Editing a comment
          Totally agree it’s wonderful to have Nina and love seeing legacy characters returning to the show. I get excited. My point is —- give them a meaningful story with well written dialogue.

• Rubythroat1
          Rubythroat1 commented
          Editing a comment
          Now that Tricia Cast is a widow, she might take them up on it if they ask her.

Stand in for absentee husband, Chance.

Comment

• CloverLeaf
          CloverLeaf commented
          Editing a comment
          Absolutely. With Chance being gone, Abby had to converse with someone to move the s/l along. After all, dont we all want to pick out sperm donors with our mothers-in-law?

• MsMalin
          MsMalin commented
          Editing a comment
          Well it sure isn't working. Writers think we are morons.

I too was glad to hear TC was coming back as Nina. But really it’s wasted. She’s there as a family member but not really adding anything to the show, just a prop essentially. I find it such a wasted opportunity. I guess with Paul and Cricket hardly around there’s no one else she can really tie into in the show…

Comment

I feel bad for her since all she does is being a cheerleader for Abby. She definately needs her own story.

Comment

Well, Nina is living in Hollywood, I believe. They should glam her up a bit and have her keep lonely Jack company when she’s in town. Have she and Jack ever been an item?

Comment

She is more useless than Nina on GH.

Comment

To annoy me…………………………

Comment

The purpose of the character is apparently to be the consoling “talk to” in the room who neither says nor does anything controversial or objectionable. She bores me to tears.

Comment

Nina's purpose - to be yet another clueless person in the band of idiots surrounding Mariah that can't see what's right in front of their face!!

She couldn't see that something was horribly wrong when Mariah went missing and tried to calm everybody down like "maybe Mariah just needed to get away and be alone"

And now her purpose is to join in the party of cupcakes and balloons while everybody ignores the fact that Mariah has severe PTSD and is having a mental breakdown in front of everybody's eyes!

Comment

i think they (writers/producers) are trying to keep an emotional tie to Chance's character so when he "dies or disappears or falls off a cliff into oblivion" there is more emotion and drama to it happening. (all of those things are conjecture...)

Comment

Absolutely no reason. They should use the money they are paying her to buy a doll.

Comment

Originally posted by Teaday13 View Post
                          I feel bad for her since all she does is being a cheerleader for Abby. She definately needs her own story.
                          Nina was one of my favorite legacy characters. Underdog, not "beautiful and size two" as she used to tell Christine. I really loved the story between Nina and the male writer
                          played by the late Francesco Quinn, until they ruined his character and their relationship. I welcome a semi-regular appearance.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X