Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Sally ever work?

I guess it’s not just her but these people who have supposed high level jobs have time to be jogging in the park, getting coffee at Crimson Lights, going to the gym, meeting up for cocktails at all hours of the day, etc. I never had a job where I had that much free time. I know, I know. It’s a soap…

We only see her 10 or 15 minutes a day - so yes, she probably does work - as much as anyone else on this show.

Comment

Originally posted by Ineedsun View Post
      I guess it’s not just her but these people who have supposed high level jobs have time to be jogging in the park, getting coffee at Crimson Lights, going to the gym, meeting up for cocktails at all hours of the day, etc. I never had a job where I had that much free time. I know, I know. It’s a soap…
      Sharon pours coffee all day at Crimson Lights and still manages to find the time to make appointments with her only patient, Adam. She does not even have her own practice but she have two degrees. Nicki lounge around all day in gowns catering to Victor's every needs. Nick have become Phyllis's human sex toy. When is the last Devon was at his music studio? Amanda working in her hotel room. Anyone would like to add their two cents in?

Comment

• TunerEyes
        TunerEyes commented
        Editing a comment
        Devon was with his two singers at CL when Moses and Faith met them them there. Last musical business I saw him engaged in.

Originally posted by CincyLady View Post
      We only see her 10 or 15 minutes a day - so yes, she probably does work - as much as anyone else on this show.
      That’s what I was going to say! I mean I guess Elena works a lot but mostly you just see conversations . I remember when characters were shown working more.

Comment

• jett626
        jett626 commented
        Editing a comment
        HA HA Sally gets her jogging in thats work! What happen to Jack's office?? Haven't seen it forever, they are always in a conference room. Amanda seems to work. Nick doesn't work, just hangs out at the GP.

• Emerald Greens
        Emerald Greens commented
        Editing a comment
        Good points ! Yes running is work! Yes Amanda does work . I think we have to assume they do work but I do remember when it was shown more.

Not even the time she is out jogging. It's the time she must spend taking a shower in the middle of the workday, Redoing her make-up and styling her hair again.

Comment

When was the last time we have seen anyone at work, and I don’t mean Vikki or Lilly shuffling file folders around. They only one at work is Sharon

Comment

Do we see anybody working? Sharon at times. Everybody else hangs out and shuffles papers. Ashland and Victoria run billion dollar businesses and are never seen working.

Comment

The writers are too busy having her run around in tight clothing as she is JOGGING during the middle of the day. Perhaps she works from home.....LOL!
            They are doing what they always do..........showing a woman's body.

Comment

Just had another thought...........maybe she is advertising jogging clothes for Lauren's boutique.

Comment

Originally posted by nsmalls45 View Post

Sharon pours coffee all day at Crimson Lights and still manages to find the time to make appointments with her only patient, Adam. She does not even have her own practice but she have two degrees. Nicki lounge around all day in gowns catering to Victor's every needs. Nick have become Phyllis's human sex toy. When is the last Devon was at his music studio? Amanda working in her hotel room. Anyone would like to add their two cents in?
                If Sally does really work ? .. everyone is wondering what she’s doing really so yes … not a silly question to ask … and it’s funny how she likes jogging since she works for Newman’s media .. with all the scheming she needed to do before we could see her trying to keep fit as much …, she’s not the only one people wonder ..Jack, Lauren , Michael , Kevin ..and yeah you forget Rey is seen to target hi only guilty person Adam on every case even Adam is far from this situation

Comment

• nsmalls45
                  nsmalls45 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  That question should be asked about Chloe as well. All she does is keep tabs all things Adam and Sally. Adam in the office shuffling papers, having random face time with Chelsea, stopping by Crimson Lights to see Sharon, and he still manages to put Connor on his schedule. Victor acting like a PI snooping for info on Ashland. Billy is now and obsessed stalker. Lilly is whining all the time. Kevin is Rey's new sidekick. Victoria is blind as a bat when it comes to Ashland. Abby have become clueless. Chance is still MIA. Where is Paul when you need him? The writing for Y&R is all over the place.

• GwenSharonteam
                  GwenSharonteam commented
                  Editing a comment
                  You explains well ..the truth nobody has purpose 😁

No one really works on the soaps. That's not the focus. That's probably why they've not invested in the executives having offices. People on there just have titles and show up at their businesses every now and then. Now, it does seem like people on there tend to have a lot of free time during the day to jog, go to CL, Society, Chancellor Park. But hey, if they stayed in their offices all day, they wouldn't run into their nemesis or be able to eavesdrop on conversations.

Comment

Apart from how often we see Sally anywhere but at the office - e.g. Crimson Lights etc., when she runs into Adam and he tells her that Chloe was looking for her at the office GMAB - OK I know its all a plot point re putting into Adam's orbit, BUT Sally reports to Chloe and she acts as if she is a one-woman show so to speak. This gets on my last nerve, and really Chloe needs to set dome parameters. JMO

Comment

Sally is working on getting involved with Adam. That's her idea of work. I love Sally. I hope she gets everything she's after.

Comment

When Sally was on B&B she worked harder than any soap character I have watched.
                      We see that less on Y&R but we know Lauren was pleased with her accomplishments on the job.
                      She is working on a design for Victoria's wedding gown.

Comment

• Shoelover
                        Shoelover commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Well, designing Victoria's wedding gown may end up being moot as I don't think there will be a wedding.

Perhaps the difference is these shows do not want to pay for new sets and more actors. B&B used to have fashion shows and that don't do that any more. You can't show various people at work without sets.

Comment

• taramartin
                        taramartin commented
                        Editing a comment
                        This is true. Sally and Chloe have no office.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X