• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Theresa_Fan
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Jul 2007

Sharon needs to be out of this Adam/Connor story

ENOUGH! I can't believe I am agreeing with a kid. But Sharon should not be involved. He knows that Sharon is why his parents are having troubles because he overheard a conversation. She is not his mother, and having her as a therapist is a conflict. I hope today is the final day of Sharon being involved in this. Move on. Especially since Chelsea/Sharon have problems.

Move them out of each other's orbit. Enough is enough.
  • Rubythroat1
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Jan 2014

Let's hope this is a wakeup call for Sharon before her marriage goes down the drain. I don't even care that Sally once again gets an opportunity to bounce
    back like the cat with nine lives, as usual. Let Connor use Sally to get Sharon out of their lives and back to her own.

Comment

• WorldTurner
      Aspiring soap scribe
      • Jan 2006

I'm just waiting for Connor to put another hex on Sharon and repeat his chant about Sharon, go away.

Comment

• Good Kitty
        Contract Poster
        • Jun 2015

I was so annoyed when Sharon ran behind Adam to the park after just hearing how Connor felt about her. She needs to back off and let an impartial therapist with experience dealing with children work with Connor instead of trying to force herself on him. I think he blew her off once before.

Comment

• zenmaster5
          zenmaster5 commented
          Editing a comment
          I too was so annoyed when Sharon was with Adam at the park. She knows how Connor feels about her, but it just doesn't seem to matter to Sharon just as long as Adam is okay with her being a part of their lives.
      • perky7kc
        Scriptwriter
        • Apr 2006

Sharon got this degree just to help Adam lol, she certainly doesn’t help anyone else including her own daughter. She is the one in need of a therapist

Comment

• Lightdeb
          Board Regular
          • Sep 2013

Connor's Parent's need to call in a Therapist other than Sharon. Connor put that to rest today. Adam finally has to put on his big boy drawers and stop doing ignorant ****, you are responsible for another human being Mr. Newman. If Connor thinks Sharon is bad, wait until he knows the truth about his Mama's recent activity. Boarding school would resolve it all for me though.

Comment

• Theresa_Fan
            Aspiring soap scribe
            • Jul 2007

Originally posted by Good Kitty View Post
            I was so annoyed when Sharon ran behind Adam to the park after just hearing how Connor felt about her. She needs to back off and let an impartial therapist with experience dealing with children work with Connor instead of trying to force herself on him. I think he blew her off once before.
            I was annoyed too!!! I hope today is them closing the door on that.

Comment

• Lightdeb
              Board Regular
              • Sep 2013

Today's episode should end Sharon's involvement. Adam watched his son bolt from the restaurant upset, instead of pursuing the kid he waits for Sharon to grab her purse and chase the kid in at least three inch heels. Shame on you Mr. Newman. Adam is coming across like a total idiot with his handling of this kid.

Comment

• kentucky
                Senior Board Member
                • Mar 2004

What kind of "therapist" is Sharon running to the park with Adam after Connor JUST expressed that he sees her as part of the problem between Adam and Chelsea. How foolish of her but as usual, she wanted to be Adam's savior.

The look on her face when she witnessed Connor and Sally and Adam's contrived admiration was worth it in the end though. She walked away probably feeling the same way as Connor about another woman being in her way and taking her place with Adam. I actually LOL.

Comment

• Toddfan101
                  Board Regular
                  • Nov 2008

Why don’t Sharon worry about her daughter who has PTSD and it’s on the brink of a mental breakdown. I agree with Connor, is she the only child psychologist in Genoa city? It’s time for Sharon to get the heck out of Adam‘s life and concentrate on her own kids and her husband. I’m so sick of her and Adam that I could spit venom. They finally find a woman that he has fantastic chemistry with, and here comes Sharon in the way. Why doesn’t she take her behind home with her husband. Let Adam move on with his life. He may want more children, in fact he needs to have a daughter, that part of life is over for her. Let Adam move on…Some of us are sick and tired of the Sharon and Adam merry go round. It never works out for them for long ever!

Comment

• aryastark
                    Senior Board Member
                    • Jan 2021

Please Sharon be gone. Go home with your husband and take care of your daughters. I'm ready for the Sally/Adam/Chelsea show to begin.

Comment

• zenmaster5
                      Soap Addict
                      • May 2017

Great post and I so agree that Sharon needs to back out of anything having to do with Adam, Chelsea and Connor. Sharon can clearly see that Connor doesn't care for and blames her for his family not being together. Sharon is not the only person in town with a degree in psychology that can help Adam and Connor.
                      When Sharon showed up at the park with Adam, I'm like really Sharon!! There is no reason why she should of showed up with Adam at the park where Connor was.
                      Sharon really is fixated on keeping Adam in her life and I could see from the scene at the park with Sally and Connor, that Sharon looked a little hurt that Connor was so comfortable with Sally and that Adam seemed to like what Sally was saying to calm Connor down which is why Sharon walked away looking like she lost her only friend.

Comment

• CincyLady
                        Aspiring soap scribe
                        • Sep 2005

Originally posted by Theresa_Fan View Post
                        I was annoyed too!!! I hope today is them closing the door on that.
                        ITA! Enough with the Sharon/Adam crap. That relationship died with Michael Muhney and the writers need to leave it alone. Forever. I don't care whether she stays with Rey or not (boring) but keep her away from Adam.

Comment

• nsmalls45
                          nsmalls45 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I am sick to death with this merry-go-round pairing. Time to move on once and for all. ?

• Betsey
                          Betsey commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I feel that way too CincyLady! Shadam was fire and worked when it was MM and SC!! Shadam shone (if that's a word) because of them. Once they were over and there have been a million Adams since, they should have left Shadam dead and buried!
                      • naria
                        Soap Addict
                        • Dec 2012

Sharon doe it again she was trending again today everyone is always taking about Queen Sharon ! Sharon was trying to help Adam and it’s not her fault that Adam doesn’t want to be with Chelesa as for Conor he’s a child he doesn’t get to dictate who his parents should and shouldn’t be with he locked Poor Christian in the closet because he didn’t want Chelsea with Nick ! Connor only wants his parents together and once Connor finds out that Sally is getting close to him only because she wants to be with his father he’s gonna dislike her too especially when his mother Chelesa finds out! Sharon needs to live her life and focus on her happiness and don’t care what anyone says she’s always the one who gets criticized while other adults get to live their lives the way they want ! Sharon needs to tell Adam that she loves him and wants to be with him and everyone else will have to deal with it as for Connor he should go back to boarding school like the typical soap opera kids do !

Comment

• Soapfan54
                          Soapfan54 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Preach it!! ? Then come back and preach the evening service, too!!!
                      • Pa.Grannie
                        Day Player
                        • Mar 2021

I disagree. Sharon supposedly has a degree in treatment of mental health. Physician heal thyself.
                        Sharon's a big girl so just walk away. And walk before lurking to hear the conversation. As far as Adam constantly going to Sharon. Sharon can say no. As Connor said. She's not the only one who can do the job.

Comment

• AdamGotYourBack
                          AdamGotYourBack commented
                          Editing a comment
                          You must have Adam confused with Chelsea. She's the one who almost always weaponizes Connor, particularly against his father. The times that she has done it are too numerous to count. Mother of The Year she ain;t.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X