Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seriously. When Sharon showed up at the park, I was thinking “why would she follow Adam there knowing Connor is upset by her mere presence”? How obtuse can she be? Or does she simply not care about anyone else beyond her need to “be there for Adam”?

I absolutely LOVED when Connor pointed there are many people qualified do what Sharon does but Adam just insists on turning to her.

This never ending Adam/Sharon entanglement is just at this point. Dull as dishwater. Like OP said - MOVE ON!!

Comment

Sharon already admitted to Nick that she has set herself up to be Adam’s savior. This is my word since I don’t recall exactly how she phrased it during that recent conversation with Nick at CL.

Sharon sitting very close to Adam at the table looked like parents talking to their child. It was inappropriate. Then, she follows them to the park. Another questionable move.

Sharon knows exactly what she is doing where Adam is concerned and she didn’t like it one bit that Sally is going to replace her. Sharon watched Connor’s reaction to Sally and he was laughing. Connor wants nothing to do with Sharon. Sharon needs to back away.
      Last edited by DallasGal; September 16, 2021, 08:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by perky7kc View Post
        Sharon got this degree just to help Adam lol, she certainly doesn’t help anyone else including her own daughter. She is the one in need of a therapist
        This is so true!! The writers need to find someone else to prop Shey. Please move Adam on to Sally.

Comment

As I said in another thread I continue to be amazed at the level of anger for a non-existing pairing. It’s been 2+ years of nothing. Many of us would be very happy if Sharon and Adam were together and deserving of all this complaining. But they aren’t.

I think Connor is adorable. But they don’t let the kid be adorable on this show. He’s not gonna be able to dictate who his parents are with. And it’s pretty obvious that if Adam gets with Sally he’s not gonna go for that either.

Love JV, goes back to my youth watching guiding light. He has and continues to deserve better than the character of Rey’s been given. The last thing I want is Sharon and Rey together. Leaving Adam out of it which should make so many happy, Sharon and Rey just don’t click, there is no chemistry. Give them both new stories, new loves. Yes I believe Sharon and Adam should be together but it doesn’t look like the writers do. But that doesn’t mean she and Rey have to remain trapped in this incredibly pulseless pairing. Free Sharon! Free Rey!

Comment

• Soapfan54
            Soapfan54 commented
            Editing a comment
            Totally agree w/ALL this!!! It's a head-scratcher the level of opposition to a non-existent pairing!

Originally posted by Theresa_Fan View Post
          ENOUGH! I can't believe I am agreeing with a kid. But Sharon should not be involved. He knows that Sharon is why his parents are having troubles because he overheard a conversation. She is not his mother, and having her as a therapist is a conflict. I hope today is the final day of Sharon being involved in this. Move on. Especially since Chelsea/Sharon have problems.

Move them out of each other's orbit. Enough is enough.
          He knows nothing .. his parent had problem because of Chelsea framing Adam not Sharon …,so yes stop using Connor as an instrument to discredit Sharon ,for once I would be happy that bad kids say the truth to Connor about his mother …

Comment

• Soapfan54
            Soapfan54 commented
            Editing a comment
            Thank you! I'd like to see CHELSEA tell her son the truth, rather than allowing the boy to believe lies.

Originally posted by GwenSharonteam View Post

He knows nothing .. his parent had problem because of Chelsea framing Adam not Sharon …,so yes stop using Connor as an instrument to discredit Sharon ,for once I would be happy that bad kids say the truth to Connor about his mother …
          Telling Connor that his mom poisoned a police officer and tried to frame his father for it would be the dumbest thing Adam or Chelsea could do. If you do that, Connor needs to find out about his father as well and it’s way too early for that. He’ll find about all this when he’s older and when the time comes, Adam and Chelsea will deal with it.

Comment

• Soapfan54
            Soapfan54 commented
            Editing a comment
            He's old enough to know it all. If it was good enough for Faith, then it's good enough for Connor. He acted out the same way w/Nick. He acted out the same way by locking his little brother in the garage. He's gonna act out the same way w/Sally. Neither his criminal mama nor his loving father are doing him any favors by allowing him to believe something that's not true. He's already messed-up in the head because he doesn't know the truth. It'll help set his moral compass knowing all of the wrong BOTH of his parents have done.

Although I believe kids should be respectful to adults, I must say that I’m glad to see Connor call out Sharon. Now, it does seem that Chelsea has a provided Connor w/info on Sharon which contributed to what he said to her. But in any case, I am hoping she will step back & recommend Adam get another therapist. Will that happen? Probably not.

Comment

Im tired of Sharon acting like a love sick teenager always running after Adam. She tells him to butt out and then the next day runs after him. Let this nonsensical yo-yo be over and done with. Adam has no business constantly bringing his problems to Sharon, and Sharon needs to stop running after Adam because she wants to be helpful. Bah!

They are writing Sharon like a twit. She has a husband, a teenage daughter, and a daughter who is suffering from PTSD/PPD. Hasnt she got enough on her plate without looking for a divorce because she keeps chasing Adam?

It's so infuriating that for years Sharon and Adam had no romantic ties. Now, after all that time, the writing has them simmering again. It's enough. They were past the romance. Can we please just leave them out of each other's orbit?

Adam has enough problems of his own. Let him deal with them. There is the fallout from his separation from Chelsea, the trauma to Connor, his new business, dealing with Chole and a possible new relationship with Sally. He doesnt need to add ogling over Sharon to add to problems. Let it be over, writers, please!

Comment

• STILL LOVE
              STILL LOVE commented
              Editing a comment
              The way I see it is that no matter how much time passes or whomever Adam or Sharon hook up with they will always find their way back to each other just like Nikki and Victor. Sharon can also walk and chew gum at the same time. She will help Mariah, if she wants it and she will also help Adam.

Excellent post It's not Sharon's fault that Chelsea is deranged.....I HATE the way JG is writing Sharon.....why is she always JG's punching bag

Comment

• STILL LOVE
              STILL LOVE commented
              Editing a comment
              He sure does need some kids to let him know all about his crazy mother. Sharon needs to tell Adam to send that child away where he can get help. If he stays he might try to hurt Faith to try and hurt Sharon just like his mother did to Rey.

• JNLrafamily
              JNLrafamily commented
              Editing a comment
              STILL LOVE I remember when Connor cursed Sharon and did that crazy chant....the kid definitely needs some mental help....he's as crazy as his Mom IMO

If Sharon gets called out, don't Adam and Chelsea deserve to be also? Connor is upset about his parents breaking up and they are the ones responsible for the failure of their relationship. And while Connor doesn't need to know why, at least don't let him heap all the blame on Sharon.

Adam has been pursuing Sharon of his own accord, and yet he takes zero responsibility, while Sharon cops the full force of it. Chelsea's reactions were absolutely insane and she not only got a get out of jail free pass, but she is free to come back and cause havoc in GC whenever she wants.

I can't wait for Sharon to be free of this story, and I hope this situation with Connor is the final straw that sets her free. This kid has been messed up for a long time and needs some serious help and a team of psychiatrists because he has become a little version of Chelsea. Very jealous and possessive.

Comment

• bluenanny
              bluenanny commented
              Editing a comment
              I agree completely...that poor kid Conner is a trainwreck, thanks to his lunatic mother...Sharon needs to be completely removed from all things Adam...

• rockgirl
              rockgirl commented
              Editing a comment
              I completely agree bluenanny I feel sorry for Connor who has had so much trauma in his life, mostly caused by Chelsea. Sharon wont be safe from crazy Chelsea unless she stays clear from Adam, so hopefully this will sever those ties for now.

• STILL LOVE
              STILL LOVE commented
              Editing a comment
              Conner is showing signs of severe mental illness just like his mother. However, I see no reason for Sharon to exit anywhere. Sharon and Adam are great friends and Chelsea and her little brat need to learn to live with that. They really should send him to a mental hospital or back to boarding school where he gets the treatment he needs for his mental illness.

Originally posted by CloverLeaf View Post
            Im tired of Sharon acting like a love sick teenager always running after Adam. She tells him to butt out and then the next day runs after him. Let this nonsensical yo-yo be over and done with. Adam has no business constantly bringing his problems to Sharon, and Sharon needs to stop running after Adam because she wants to be helpful. Bah!

They are writing Sharon like a twit. She has a husband, a teenage daughter, and a daughter who is suffering from PTSD/PPD. Hasnt she got enough on her plate without looking for a divorce because she keeps chasing Adam?

It's so infuriating that for years Sharon and Adam had no romantic ties. Now, after all that time, the writing has them simmering again. It's enough. They were past the romance. Can we please just leave them out of each other's orbit?

Adam has enough problems of his own. Let him deal with them. There is the fallout from his separation from Chelsea, the trauma to Connor, his new business, dealing with Chole and a possible new relationship with Sally. He doesnt need to add ogling over Sharon to add to problems. Let it be over, writers, please!
            Excellent post! ITA. Maybe Sharon can tell Connor about changing his father's diapers.

Comment

• Soapfan54
              Soapfan54 commented
              Editing a comment
              STILL LOVE Total agreement w/this and much thanks for a good laugh!!!

• rockgirl
              rockgirl commented
              Editing a comment
              Lol!! Brilliant post STILL LOVE Sharon could be there all day listing the crimes of his mother starting with what she did to Billy. The kid would have a total meltdown.

• Soapfan54
              Soapfan54 commented
              Editing a comment
              rockgirl More laughter!!

OP, Sharon is in the story because her very dear friend Adam wants her there. As long as Adam needs her then she will be there for him. As for that demon seed Damien, he needs to be sent away to boarding school. He is annoying me with all that hate he has and no child should be so hateful. He is a Max in training and really should get help ASAP, off screen of course. That boy seems to be as paranoid as his mother.

That child also seems to be following in his mother’s footsteps with severe mental illness. As for Sharon, I hope she continues to be there for Adam. Sally was warned by Chloe but if she chooses to be with Adam I hope she doesn’t go as crazy as Chelsea did when she realized Shadam will always have a special bond and nothing will ever break that.

Comment

Connor's dislike of Sharon should be the deal breaker for Adam. Focus on Sally (for now) and let Sharon focus on her marriage and her kids.

Comment

At the end of the day, Connor is right. Adam needs to pick a new therapist. It's a conflict because of Sharon's history with both Chelsea and Adam.

Comment

• GwenSharonteam
                  GwenSharonteam commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Adam can pick another therapist, the kid would still blame Sharon because what his mother and grandmother said , not because it’s the truth ..so yes Connor is wrong and people as much they decided to tell Faith about Sharon’s actions need to tell the truth about his Mum’s action .. otherwise he will go crazy and certainly on Sharon or another member of her family, and I guess it will still be Sharon’s fault for Connor’s actions or Chelsea’s action …so no I keep my point, .. Adam and Chelsea’s problems started without Sharon but them trying to con the journalist ..Adam went in the deep end, and asked help to Sharon … Sharon helping him for his childhood trauma until she took herself out of the equation for her own Heath .. Chelsea decided they should keep on their vendetta alive against Chance.comm and it ended bad for her, and it was Adam, Billy, and Chelsea fault …so Sharon is not even 0,001% of their problem and I am generous .. Chelsea and her all bad thinking and action is certainly 99,999% responsible of them not being together now ..so Connor doesn’t know the truth and he’s wrong ….it’s like Faith saying than her mum and dad are not together because of Adam, he won’t be true ..it’s because Nick cheated and Sharon put a break and a stop ,… Nick as Chelsea’s action make their couple explode not feeling for anyone else ….

Whatever feeling Adam and Sharon have for each other they keep on with their life, … ,Sharon stayed away from Chelsea ..it’s Chelsea who multiple times who used Sharon and her feeling for Adam’s whenever she needed and now she just a big hypocrite playing blind and saying than her life is a mess because of Sharon ..her messy life is because of her not Sharon .. and I hope she would have a talk with her son , before another kid would be hidden in a dark room …
                  Last edited by GwenSharonteam; September 17, 2021, 10:51 PM.

• Soapfan54
                  Soapfan54 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  GwenSharonteam Great post!! I love reading your posts!

• GwenSharonteam
                  GwenSharonteam commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thank you Soapfan54 …. We share often the same point of view, but even when they are opposite it’s always a pleasure to read your posts also … but true, I don’t understand Chelsea’s case how most of the audience put everything she’s done under the rug and she never has to pay .. it’s Adam, or Sharon fault never hers …

She absolutely needs to be out of this. Adam just uses Connor or anything else he can grab onto to pull her back into his life. It's so obvious. He shouldn't ask and she shouldn't say yes.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                Working...
                X