Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Victoria is Willing to Marry a Man whose name she doesn’t Know

The craziest one in this whole story is Victoria. She is blind. Even if he tells her his real name at some point, he should have told her long ago. I think she needs to stop this foolishness once and for all. How can she trust Ashland or whoever he is.

Why not that's what he mother did. If what Ashland is saying is true, still not certain about that, he did what Victor did, and created a whole new identity for himself. Also according to Ashland he legally changed his name to Ashland Locke, so that is indeed his name, just not his birth name.

Comment

• Loyalyr
      Loyalyr commented
      Editing a comment
      I have been watching the show for ten years. But the difference with Victor I thought was that he didn’t keep his childhood a secret from Nikki.

• CloverLeaf
      CloverLeaf commented
      Editing a comment
      Victor never hid his identity, at least since I've been watching for the last 20 yrs.

It wouldn't be the first time. Didn't she marry Brad Carlton aka George. She's not expecting him to live long and just wants to enjoy his time left.

Comment

• Loyalyr
      Loyalyr commented
      Editing a comment
      I didn’t know something similar happened before. I guess history has a way of repeating. She follows her heart but knowing the true identity of who you are going to marry come first IMO.

It is rather remarkable that Victoria seems to be okay with marrying a man whose real name she does not know. Seems out of character for a control freak.

I wonder if Billy will find out the truth of Ashland's identity just before the wedding. Then he'll fly over to Italy and pull a Graduate scene, banking on the church door screaming "Elaine,". oh sorry, "Victoria," just in time to stop the wedding. I wonder who Ashland could really be that everyone would know the name, a name that would make Victoria walk away from the wedding.

This is just speculation on my part..

Comment

• Harriet
      Harriet commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe Ashland is related to Victor. Two orphans..

Considering Victoria went into this initially with her own agenda, is a name change going to matter much to her. Granted, I do believe she loves him but Victoria IMO is still keeping her eyes on the prize which is a merger of Newman and Locke so she can run Ashland's empire. So sure Victoria is marrying Ashland because she cares for him, but she's marrying him too because she wants his empire IMO. Victoria is no victim here. If Ashland is expected to tell all, than so should Victoria.

Comment

• Loyalyr
      Loyalyr commented
      Editing a comment
      Good point. But Victoria does seem somewhat rattled or concerned whenever the topic of Ashland’s secrets come up. Maybe though she is concerned some secret will ruin her plan of ruling the corporate world when Ashland succumbs.
      Last edited by Loyalyr; September 15, 2021, 06:30 PM.

Victoria must really be in love with Ashland to still want to marry him without knowing who he truly is which could be a mistake down the road. I think Ashland should at least tell Victoria who he really is since he says he truly loves and respects her. Eventually Ashland's identity will surface so I think it would be wise for him to tell Victoria who he really is now rather than waiting for Billy or someone from his past telling all about him. I really think Victoria should insist that Ashland tell her what his real name is especially if he has nothing to hide.

Comment

The way she's being played in this sl is true to her character: smart as a whip professionally, but gullible, dumb as a box of rocks romantically. She constantly is in denial of obvious red flags with her spouses, makes hella excuses for their shady behavior, and backs their bs to the hilt - either out of not wanting the shame of being played like a fool or just blindly standing by her man. She's very much like her mother when it comes to her men. But even being gullible, she has to see that the fact he can be honest about everything, he still can't tell her his real name? Nah...something in the milk ain't clean.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
      Working...
      X