Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DEELUVSTONY
    replied
    Abby and Devon have been friends for a long time but I wouldn't call them best friends and if she wants advice on having a child born thru Surrogacy Lily is the one she should be talking to about it. I don't know what happened to their friendship.

Leave a comment:

• WorldTurner
    replied
    I think this is a big miss in the story. I liked the Abby/Lily friendship.

Leave a comment:

• H_Harriet
    replied
    Abby now claims that Devon is her best friend, and a few episodes ago, Devon also implied that Abby was his best friend. Best friends? When did this happen?

Leave a comment:

• Chocolatelover7
    replied
    The writers have chosen amnesia regarding Lily and Abby being besties I think. Lily wasn't even at Abby's wedding and should have been asked to be Matron of Honour but wasn't.

Leave a comment:

• zenmaster5
    replied
    I think that's a good idea the posters posted. It makes the most sense to have Lily interact with Abby who I thought were good friends. There's still time for this to happen and hopefully the writers will go in that direction.

Leave a comment:

• DEELUVSTONY
    replied
    I have been saying this for a long time and she could still talk they about it now!

Leave a comment:

• thecourt99
    replied
    I agree with the post above. JG seems to forget that Lily was close with Colleen, and in Colleen's death, became close with Abby.
    Nope. Only Devon.

Leave a comment:

• GwenSharonteam
    replied
    Because JG definitely decided to not focus of everything that really matters for Abby in the past,… Lily was her best friend, and a link to Colleen … Abby having her first baby could definitely thought about her lost sister …and yes, surrogacy could be talked between the two beside Colleen …

Leave a comment:

• perky7kc
    started a topic Why hasn’t/doesn’t Abby talk to Lily

Why hasn’t/doesn’t Abby talk to Lily

Lily had a surrogate so why not have these two interact during this story, the writers missed a big opportunity and a better story

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
Working...
X