Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How cute was the Jack and Phyllis flashback

They have aged so well! I love that scene, Peter and Michelle have soooo much chemistry.

Love their chemistry and I am in full support of their reunion as a couple!

Comment

I love flashbacks. Jack and Phyllis have “it”. The scene was beautiful. Jack pushed Phyllis away but realized that she is his true love and Phyllis thought that Jack didn’t care so for it to end with a marriage proposal and a kiss - perfect.

I just mentioned in the Wardrobe thread that PB was fantastic today. The look and body language made me feel (what soaps are supposed to do) that Jack could taste and feel Phyllis’ kiss even from memory.

I want a reunion!! And, I have wanted it since MS returned.

Comment

Gave me goosebumps I want a reunion too!

Comment

He called her his soulmate in this episode. Very interesting scene they chose to show.

Comment

• DallasGal
            DallasGal commented
            Editing a comment
            I loved the show decided to show this scene. Another one that I really love is when Phyllis was in the coma and Jack put the engagement ring on her finger. It was another time that Jack called her his soulmate.

I was blown away!! I had never watched that scene before, and I couldn't believe how similar their dynamic is. The core of them as characters and their attraction & bond is exactly the same after all these years!! Magic. Pure magic.

Comment

• DallasGal
            DallasGal commented
            Editing a comment
            Most definitely!

They have always belonged together.

Originally posted by belle_ View Post
          I was blown away!! I had never watched that scene before, and I couldn't believe how similar their dynamic is. The core of them as characters and their attraction & bond is exactly the same after all these years!! Magic. Pure magic.
          Did you watch their story from the beginning? If not, you should watch as much as you can. It's good.

Comment

• DallasGal
            DallasGal commented
            Editing a comment
            I second this recommendation. 😁. Their love story was fantastic.

Outside of clips; are the full shows available?

• 1catlover3
            1catlover3 commented
            Editing a comment
            Is it You Tube that has the clips or something else?

Loved the scenes with them when they were in love. Both looked great. Loved Phyllis's hair shorter and of course Jack as handsome as ever. Now they are excellent actors on this show. Killing it in that scene.

Comment

• Theresa_Fan
            Theresa_Fan commented
            Editing a comment
            Maybe on Paramount?

• DallasGal
            DallasGal commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks @Theresa_Fan

I would love to watch their story again. Bell was such a great writer!

• Theresa_Fan
            Theresa_Fan commented
            Editing a comment
            He was something special. The soap has not been the same since he passed away.

FYI the Y&R Twitter account tweeted the video of the proposal!

Comment

• DallasGal
            DallasGal commented
            Editing a comment
            Great! I hope the show is invested in the story. There is a lot of support for J/P on Instagram.

• Theresa_Fan
            Theresa_Fan commented
            Editing a comment
            And on Twitter as well.

Originally posted by DallasGal View Post
          I love flashbacks. Jack and Phyllis have “it”. The scene was beautiful. Jack pushed Phyllis away but realized that she is his true love and Phyllis thought that Jack didn’t care so for it to end with a marriage proposal and a kiss - perfect.

I just mentioned in the Wardrobe thread that PB was fantastic today. The look and body language made me feel (what soaps are supposed to do) that Jack could taste and feel Phyllis’ kiss even from memory.

I want a reunion!! And, I have wanted it since MS returned.
          Me too! I couldn't care less if Jack and Phyllis reunited with Gina in the role. It is not because she wasn't a good actress it is just I wanted the original Phyllis to be with Jack. If Michelle had not returned, we would never have gotten this wonderful flashback. I love me some Jack and Phyllis. I always have and always will!

Comment

• DallasGal
            DallasGal commented
            Editing a comment
            My sentiments exactly! Every word!

Any idea when this happened? How long had Phyllis been in town and what else had gone on then?

No doubt the writers are setting the stage for a Nick/Phyllis breakup. Wonder how Nick will reflect on his conversation today with Jack of Jack’s opinions on Nick and Phyllis’ relationship. Wondered if Jack was feeling a bit guilty or uncomfortable there given his pouring his heart out to Phyllis of his undying love for her just the prior evening.

Comment

• DallasGal
            DallasGal commented
            Editing a comment
            It’s Jack and Phyllis Part I which was early 2000’s. Phyllis arrived in 1994. She was tied up with Danny. They married at some point because of Daniel.

Originally posted by reggyreg View Post

Me too! I couldn't care less if Jack and Phyllis reunited with Gina in the role. It is not because she wasn't a good actress it is just I wanted the original Phyllis to be with Jack. If Michelle had not returned, we would never have gotten this wonderful flashback. I love me some Jack and Phyllis. I always have and always will!
          I thought Gina and Peter had great chemistry but the problem was is Philly had more. It's why did they Philly and I doubt Philly happens if MS was Phyllis. But Gina/Jason were super hot. I don't know why they didn't consider making her a new character and putting her character with Billy. I did love Phack but man Philly was hot. I don't like to say couples are dead but I can't see Philly again with MS in the role.

Comment

• texas
            texas commented
            Editing a comment
            I agree!! I loved Gina and Jason together as Philly. The only time I have EVER liked Phyllis is when GT was in the role. Philly was my favorite couple.

Originally posted by TunerEyes View Post
          Any idea when this happened? How long had Phyllis been in town and what else had gone on then?

No doubt the writers are setting the stage for a Nick/Phyllis breakup. Wonder how Nick will reflect on his conversation today with Jack of Jack’s opinions on Nick and Phyllis’ relationship. Wondered if Jack was feeling a bit guilty or uncomfortable there given his pouring his heart out to Phyllis of his undying love for her just the prior evening.
          Sometime in 2000 or 2001.They were married in 2001. Phyllis first episode was in 1994 and she was a huge fan of Danny, but obsessed with him. Phack actually got pregnant together but she miscarried and I believe it was said Phyllis couldn't have kids until Summer. I still say they should have gave Phack a child.

Comment

• DallasGal
            DallasGal commented
            Editing a comment
            Couldn’t have children after Daniel.😉. But, you’re right the story played out that Phyllis couldn’t have more children then came Summer.

Phyllis almost died trying to get pregnant. She wanted Jack’s baby so badly. Jack was conflicted because he wanted a baby too but he didn’t want to lose Phyllis.
            Last edited by DallasGal; September 14, 2021, 05:45 PM.

Where are the people who never wanted Jack to take Phyllis back after she slept with Billy?

I want to know if they have changed their minds?

Comment

Originally posted by KendallSam View Post
            Where are the people who never wanted Jack to take Phyllis back after she slept with Billy?

I want to know if they have changed their minds?
            I never was one of those because I don't think Philly is that big of a deal. She turned to Billy because of Marco and also that was a different era of Phyllis. Philly is quite dead since MS is back playing Phyllis. I've always believed Phack are true loves and IMO they will end up together.

Comment

• DallasGal
              DallasGal commented
              Editing a comment
              Ditto.

Adding, I doubt Billy and Phyllis would have happened without Young writing it and if MS was still Phyllis.
              There was been quotes referenced on this board that some of the writers felt that story was a mistake.

• pattybk
              pattybk commented
              Editing a comment
              And I'd be glad to see Jack with someone closer to his age - more in common - more likely to stay together- rather than someone Sally's age. But Phyllis may not like the idea of "growing old together" like a lot of soap couples in history! It would be interesting to see how that would play out in the long run with a firecracker like her.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
          Working...
          X