• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Soapsfan1995
    Day Player
    • Jan 2021

Who do you want Adam with most: Sharon Chelsea or Sally

I have never seen a soap storyline before where there is 3 women who interested in one guy. It does look like Sharon and Chelsea is a little jealous today that Sally is after Adam.
  • savytabby
    Soap Addict
    • May 2014

Sharon… always.

But he and Sally could be good too, just not long-term.

Comment

• Harriet
      Harriet commented
      Editing a comment
      Sally may be compatible with Adam. Chelsea is crazy, and Sharon is stuck with Ray..

• labelle
      labelle commented
      Editing a comment
      Second that Sharon and Adam forever. I dislike Sally and wish she would go back to LA
  • KendallSam
    I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
    • Jun 2007

I’ve been waiting for Shadam to reunite.

Things won’t end between them until they do. They have unfinished business now.

the show messed up having Chelsea turn on Adam to write the actress out for maternity leave. I feel like real damage was done.

Comment

• Rusti
      Rusti commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree with you about Chelsea. They did irreparable damage to them as a couple. It seems there could have been a different way to handle her maternity leave. She was always so in love with Adam and that whole scenario of her turning on him was just out of character for her.
  • bellabonitagal
    Newcomer
    • Feb 2016

SALLY....>>>SALLY> imagine the havoc they would create...Put Sharon back with Nick that is where he has always belong..When the new Adam came back its like they drew a whole new story..When Adam "was blown up" him and Chelsea were tighter then thieves and now they destroyed that love story putting her with Nick then turned into a her psycho..Sharon and Adam do not belong together he is like a lost puppy around her.

Comment

• Pamcho
      Pamcho commented
      Editing a comment
      Ugh! Why does Sharon have to always be with somebody? What is it with this character that makes her such a prize? I am so tired of her zombie stare. Where was she when Mariah needed some support after being kidnapped and then having to part with the baby? She sits in with Adam & Connor when he breaks the news of his split with Chelsea, but isn't around for Mariah.
  • Theresa_Fan
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Jul 2007

Sally.
    Courtney and Mark have the best chemistry.

But in the end Chadam is endgame and they will always find their way back to each other.

Comment

• rockgirl
      Senior Board Member
      • May 2009

Sharon. Ideally, I'd love to see Adam and Sharon back together again, but I do understand that these writers aren't really pro Shadam so have accepted this wont happen. I am happy that they do get time together and I enjoy watching that. I don't like that any time they spend together is always laced with guilt for them and they can't just spend time together as friends without people judging them so hard.

I just don't ever want to see Adam and Chelsea again. I'd much rather Adam and Sally, although she is getting mighty clingy.
      Last edited by rockgirl; September 15, 2021, 03:27 AM.

Comment

• Nick Fallon fan
        Senior Board Member
        • Jul 2021

The endgame is definitely Adam and Chelsea, but for now I’ll settle for Adam and Sally

Comment

• PennyB
          PennyB commented
          Editing a comment
          I hate that the "endgame" is Adam with a woman who tried to frame him for murder and nearly did kill Rey. Chelsea just seems to old for Adam (sorry) and their long road just has nowhere to go. He will be great with Sally...except that no doubt Chelsea will try to kill her.

• Nick Fallon fan
          Nick Fallon fan commented
          Editing a comment
          She’s his son mother, he’s stuck with her

• jett626
          jett626 commented
          Editing a comment
          Adam is Not Stuck with Chelsea, the writers have really ruin them as a couple. Sharon would be my choice for Adam, but that is not to be yet. Think he and Sally can really shake things up in GC WILL BE FUN TO WATCH all the mischief they will get in.
      • Emerald Greens
        Aspiring soap scribe
        • Feb 2006

Sally . They have chemistry and haven’t been done to death .

I think Sharon and Adam are all build up but not anything more.

Chelsea has no chemistry with this Adam and I don’t see why they would want to be together now.

Comment

• aryastark
          Senior Board Member
          • Jan 2021

Originally posted by Nick Fallon fan View Post
          The endgame is definitely Adam and Chelsea, but for now I’ll settle for Adam and Sally
          ITA, Chelsea is his true love. But after the way Chelsea treated him, I don't blame him for how he feels right now. IMO Sharon is too old for Adam. She is fine as a friend, but that's it. Also I want to see Adam have a daughter (Hope) and he can't do that with Sharon.
          Last edited by aryastark; September 13, 2021, 09:21 PM.

Comment

• Nick Fallon fan
            Nick Fallon fan commented
            Editing a comment
            I think Sharon belongs with Nick, and I don’t think Adam needs anymore children

• Retiredmom
            Retiredmom commented
            Editing a comment
            Sharon is always has been and always will be for Adam. Adam is to Sharon as Phyllis is to Nick
        • Lightdeb
          Board Regular
          • Sep 2013

Sally has the most potential. If the writers pass on her, three men vying for her attention would be nice.

Comment

• Shickluv
            Day Player
            • Jul 2009

Sharon all the way. She brings out the best in him.

Comment

• stopthefall
              Soap Addict
              • Jan 2008

Happily no one knows what the end game is.

I’d like them to finally use the oodles of chemistry that SC & MG have. Soap couples don’t stay together forever, they need to do this they teased it for 2+ years. As for Sally that could happen in the future. I think they have other designs for her. Just a guess on my part. I also think that Chelsea‘s on her way to something new and exciting too.

Comment

• MEK
                Senior Board Member
                • Nov 2007

Sharon was more than a little jealous of Sally.
                She was in full green monster mode. Sharon and Adam are stale and boring. Chelsea and Adam had their moments. But Adam has come alive with Sally. They sizzle .

Comment

• mo12345
                  Scriptwriter
                  • Aug 2013

Without a doubt, CHELSEA is the only one!

Comment

• nsmalls45
                    Day Player
                    • Dec 2020

Originally posted by Soapsfan1995 View Post
                    I have never seen a soap storyline before where there is 3 women who interested in one guy. It does look like Sharon and Chelsea is a little jealous today that Sally is after Adam.
                    I want Adam with Sally. He needs to be with someone new.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X