Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sharon and Rey are lackluster. I dont want her with Adam, or Nick either. Just be single until someone new comes to town.

Comment

Originally posted by CloverLeaf View Post
      Sharon and Rey are lackluster. I dont want her with Adam, or Nick either. Just be single until someone new comes to town.
      How many men does she need? Scott was brought on for her. JV, was tested with SC and now that relationship is hanging by a thread. MG, was tested with her. She’s is horrible with all the men. This is not the Sharon show. There are plenty of others that need a s/l. Sharon, has her home and CL. What does Nick have? He is the only legacy character that is homeless.

Comment

Rey may have genuinely stopped by CL on his break just to spend time w/his wife. But another unplanned visit bit the dust Really, IDK if tptb's intent is to paint Rey as a controlling abusive husband, but that's how it is coming across. Or, do tptb think that because Sharon's character is so disliked--Rey's abuse of her will be sanctioned and accepted? Well, the FORMER is working! Rey needs to get lost. My fervent hope is that Sharon tells him that she has decided that they are better off "unmarried"--and that she wants a divorce... 🏃‍♀️ Rey could be a decent guy, if he would address his OWN pathology and stop hiding behind women to avoid facing his insecurity issues head-on. His pattern seems to be going after women who are emotionally attached elsewhere. This is on him. I refuse to justify abuse of women to facilitate making the abuser look like the "victim." Since Rey won't take the adult proactive initiative to remove himself from a loveless marriage then PLEASE, @Writers, make it happen!!! JMHO
        I also want to comment that I have been LOVING Sharon these past few days!! Hope her strut continues and No.More.Kowtowing!!!

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
        Working...
        X