Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ray’s purpose for stopping by CL

Rey told Sharon he stopped by during a break to spend time with her. I suspect more like checking up on her. Sharon’s been honest where she was and why, and of course he had to then leave because he obviously didn’t want to spend any more time chatting as he was clearly upset. In other words, he keeps trying to control what she does and who she spends time with. If Sharon had slept with Rey behind his back like Mia did, I could see the attitude. Maybe he’s trying to either change her or send her into Adam’s arms and then can say I knew you’d cheat on me. Feeling the fool with Mia did a number on him for sure.

I hate to say it, because I really like Rey and Rey and Sharon. I think this is the first death knell on this marriage.
    Rey already had one bad marriage. He is not going to put up with any more crap.

Comment

Rey does not trust Sharon. How can they have a marriage without trust? *bang the gavel* It's going to end one way or the other, and sooner rather than later. Rey spends so much energy being jealous of Adam, and Sharon spends so much time feeding that jealousy or mistrust by constantly talking to Adam about stuff that is not the weather. In other words, they are both wrong and so the end is near. It just isnt going to work.

Comment

• thecourt99
        thecourt99 commented
        Editing a comment
        It's hard to trust someone that constantly lies to you. At some point, you just have to walk away.

To make it worse, there is no spark between them at all! She's always had chemistry with Nick, Adam, Dylan, etc. but the pairing with Rey just seems very flat to me.

Comment

Originally posted by TunerEyes View Post
        Rey told Sharon he stopped by during a break to spend time with her. I suspect more like checking up on her. Sharon’s been honest where she was and why, and of course he had to then leave because he obviously didn’t want to spend any more time chatting as he was clearly upset. In other words, he keeps trying to control what she does and who she spends time with. If Sharon had slept with Rey behind his back like Mia did, I could see the attitude. Maybe he’s trying to either change her or send her into Adam’s arms and then can say I knew you’d cheat on me. Feeling the fool with Mia did a number on him for sure.
        Sharon keeps giving him reasons to not trust her. She lied to him multiple times. Eventually he is going to get tired of it and bounce.

Comment

• AdamGotYourBack
          AdamGotYourBack commented
          Editing a comment
          Hope that it's sooner rather than later. Sharon deserves so much better than Rey Rosales.

I can't wait for Ray and Sharon to end ! I hate them together, because Ray is so mean and cruel to Sharon.

Last edited by sharonismygirl; September 13, 2021, 03:17 PM. Reason: I need to start over

Comment

• Rubythroat1
          Rubythroat1 commented
          Editing a comment
          Sharon is so mean and cruel to Rey! Not the reverse!

Originally posted by sharonismygirl View Post
        I can't wait for Ray and Sharon to end ! I hate them together, because Ray is so mean and cruel to Sharon.

Sharon wanted Rey, she followed him, would listens to his conversations with Mia. Mia, was hated and everyone loved Rey. I never liked him until Sharon, out of the blue, announced she was finishing her Masters Degree. One night, all alone in CL, sat lonely, pitiful Sharon, surrounded by her books and Rey dropped by. Sharon, crying softly, said she was going to be up all night studying for her final exams. Rey, pulled up a chair and said something to the effect, that he would be by her side, helping her study. He never once left her. That’s when I thought she was the luckiest woman. Adam blew into town and now everyone has turned on Rey. Now, I would like to hear once again, just how mean and cruel Rey is to his selfish, self centered wife!
        Last edited by Natural blonde; September 13, 2021, 03:30 PM.

Comment

I honestly can't wait for Sharon and Rey marriage to be over and not because I want Sharon and Adam together, but because from the beginning, there just wasn't anything there for me. No chemistry whatsoever between them.
          As long as Adam walks the face of the planet, Rey will always have trust issues with Sharon. Rey showing up at CL to spend time with Sharon was nothing more than a jealous insecure husband checking on his wife to make sure she isn't around Adam.
          I like Rey, and I understand Sharon gives him plenty of reason for him to be concerned about his wife spending time with a man he loathes, but Rey really can't control who Sharon chooses to be friends with even if it's someone he can't stand. Rey needs to be more secure in what he has with Sharon and if he isn't able to, then he needs to move on and set himself free from this union.

Comment

I feel sorry for Rey because Sharon does not put him first. I don't blame him, it's terrible when your partner won't let go of their ex. They don't even have children together ! Sharon and Adam are going backwards. Not hot at all.Adam and sally are the ones.

Comment

Rey is a miserable person who likes to belittle Sharon about Adam. Rey is an ...!

Comment

There's Rey - looking down his nose at Sharon again. If he doesn't trust her he should just leave.

Comment

• Rubythroat1
                  Rubythroat1 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Rey looks at Sharon steadily because he knows when she is not telling him the whole story.
                  She is the one who needs a therapist!

Rey is one note being insecure about Sharon/Adam . Is so overdone by now and is not a good look for Rey making him dull. He needs to just go.

Comment

It's almost laughable at this point. I agree that Sharon and Rey should end, but I think the blame lies with Sharon.

I see posts on this thread talking about how Rey is insecure and how Rey should trust Sharon....yet we all saw Sharon talk to Rey about not getting involved with Adam...followed by her going to Adam's office with a fake flirty secretary vibe and then proceeding to give him the advice that she told Rey she wouldn't?

Sharon has been acting erratic lately and I don't know what to make of it. If she wants Adam in her life and wants Rey to be okay with it, then she needs to speak up and deal with the fall out. If she wants to put Rey first and Adam behind her, then she needs to be consistent. Right now, she says one thing, does another, and then acts clueless when she loses the trust of those around her.

Comment

• WorldTurner
                    WorldTurner commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Totally agree with this. This is not all on Rey. And what is wrong with a man coming to spend time with his wife? If he thinks he needs to check on her, then what is she doing that would make him think that?

• CincyLady
                    CincyLady commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I wouldn't be with anyone I didn't trust - Rey should leave.

The writing for Sharon stinks with JG.....he ALWAYS portrays her in a negative way....I hate it and refuse to watch it!!!!! JMO

Comment

Originally posted by CincyLady View Post
                    There's Rey - looking down his nose at Sharon again. If he doesn't trust her he should just leave.
                    I don't think he really loves Sharon. He just doesn't trust her and his feelings. Yes, Mia treated him horribly, but plenty of people have treated Sharon badly also. He does look down at Sharon. He has an "I dare you look" at her all the time.. He should have completely left her one of the many times he almost did. I feel bad for her that she has to constantly be on guard. She deserves to be happy and Rey is not even trying. She couldn't even face her daughter's kidnapping without Rey and that look. Just like Faith's near death experience, he was always glaring at her and tracking her like a hound dog.

Comment

• CincyLady
                      CincyLady commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I don't like Rey. I wouldn't be with him and Sharon should never have asked him to marry her. Shame on her - and shame on him for saying yes.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X