This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wardrobe, Sets, Makeup, Hair, Music, Props etc Week Ending 9/17 [MERGED]

Wardrobe, Sets, Makeup, Hair, Music, Props etc Week Ending 9/17. Have a great week everyone!
    JC
    SOC Moderator
    soapcentral.com
    Questions? Email me: JCmojoe81

I always think, if you got it flaunt it! That is what Phyllis is doing with that coral colored dress with deep cleavage.

Comment

• DallasGal
      DallasGal commented
      Editing a comment
      Phyllis looks great but a little uncomfortable, first, she hid her girls with the tablet then it was her hand. Her legs go on forever, I am so envious!

• TunerEyes
      TunerEyes commented
      Editing a comment
      I was like wow. She dressed like that as owner of her hotel. What kind of business is she trying to bring in? That dress was not business attire and belonged at home for a party or evening out maybe. Can’t say Phyllis has ever been classy, dressed like it or acted that way, quite the opposite.
      Last edited by TunerEyes; September 13, 2021, 01:42 PM.

Mariah finally gets to look pretty in a black lounger with a filmy multicolored wrapper. Hair up with tendrils.

Comment

• Dixie_Amazon
      Dixie_Amazon commented
      Editing a comment
      No more velour!

I like Abby's hair and makeup, but not the shiny jacket.

I like Jack's old school blondish swoop.

Sharon looks gorgeous, but overdressed. I liked the more casual look she had a year or two ago.

They overdressed a lot of the women lately and not in a good way.

I like Tessa's earrings, but not the outfit.

I'm not a fan of the microblading trend.

Sally's hair matches her spots.

Victoria looks fantastic, but her hair needs a little trim on the ends.
    Last edited by bluejazz; September 13, 2021, 12:27 PM.

Comment

I hope that bird on the mantle over Mariah’s shoulder is solid gold; if not, it’s ugly.
      Last edited by DallasGal; September 13, 2021, 12:24 PM.

Comment

Nick looks really handsome in the burgundy sweater and jeans.

Jack, typical handsome self in his suit.

Comment

Chloe doesn’t even get a conference room. She is meeting with Sally outside of Adam’s office.

Comment

Tessa has been looking extra pretty lately.

Comment

• KAG2020
              KAG2020 commented
              Editing a comment
              She's a beautiful young woman, very feminine. I also like her support for Mariah. Finally, Tessa is growing on me.

• flowergarden
              flowergarden commented
              Editing a comment
              I also agree. Beautiful young woman

• lucario2000
              lucario2000 commented
              Editing a comment
              I’m jumping in too. Didn’t like her look in the beginning. Now she has been looking very pretty!

New photos! Adam, Sharon and Rey on the midpoint commercial break with new photos. Or, I never noticed Adam on the midpoint before.

Comment

Nick looked so handsome!

Loved Sharon's hair.

Sally always looks great.

Phyllis looked great also. MS has some nice legs.

Comment

• flowergarden
                flowergarden commented
                Editing a comment
                I think MS takes great delight in flaunting her legs at every opportunity!

• Dixie_Amazon
                Dixie_Amazon commented
                Editing a comment
                I probably would too if I had legs like that, lol.

Whatever that was that Mariah was wearing looked matronly. But better than the jogging suit outfit she wore for days at least! I like Sharon’s hair up. Abby’s updo hair cute too. Tessa looks great.

Comment

Yeah, Mariah could loose the over moo moo. She would look better with what was under it. Tessa is so pretty. I never realized it before maybe because of too much make up but today she was gorgeous. Abby's hair was very pretty but what was with the tiny shiny jacket? Wasn't a fan of Phyllis's low dress. Cut out top way to low for daytime. Another high slit dress. She did look pretty. I like her hair curled. Very strange. I agree what the heck is on the mantle at the mansion? The bird with the long tail and a small truck like thing. Then some kind of glass candles. I think on both sides. For the so rich that live there it looks really tacky. Mrs. C would not have approved. Same with the ranch mantle. Last time dead ferns on it.

Comment

Whenever they pan on the fireplace at Chancellor Mansion, all we see of Katherine's portrait is the lower half. I'd like to see it on occasion.

Comment

Nikki is so beautiful. Her hair is always on point. I love her navy dress.

Comment

My, my, I have never seen that expression on Phyllis's face before ( in the flashback clip when Jack proposes) youth, surprise, and innocence combined!

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X