Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ARTICLE: Two Scoops - Sympathy for the devil

Christine Thompson shares her thoughts with us this week ...

They say the devil you know is better than the devil you don't know, but is that really true? And are the devils all devilish, or is there a chance a devil can become a neutral (certainly not an angel)? Join our Two Scoops columnist to discuss the devils we know and the devils we don't yet know are devils.

https://www.soapcentral.com/young-an...021/210913.php

I didn’t make the connection with the inside joke of Phyllis telling Sally to take her circus act someplace else. I knew her parents history but Phyllis’ comment went over my head. Good job writers!

Comment

Your analysis of Sally's backstory and how it affects her actions was interesting. If I watched B&B I would know all of that - but I have never watched B&B. As a Y&R viewer I only know that she thinks her you know what doesn't stink, she doesn't care who she tramples, hurts, or destroys to get what she wants not to mention she is totally untrustworthy and would stab anyone in the back without breaking a sweat. If the writers want me to care even a little about Sally I'm going to need more than a couple "woe is me, nobody likes me! Tell me how great I am" phone calls with her aunt.

Comment

Yeah, where is Christian anyway? Never a mention of him. Nick is always boinking Phyllis.

Comment

I think there is merit in that old chestnut. Like neighbours--you hate the weirdos near you, then they move out and you get worse.
          At least you have earplugs for the noisy ones. What do you do about the insidious ones?

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
          Working...
          X