X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPOILER! The Scoop - Week of September 13 .. & .. DTR

https://www.soapcentral.com/young-an...021/210913.php

Mariah makes a heartbreaking decision

I wonder what Mariah's heartbreaking decision is ..

Comment

• tftaylor
      tftaylor commented
      Editing a comment
      Hopefully to move back to her home

I hope Mariah's decision is to separate herself from Abbey and the baby so she can move on and deal with her own issues. Tessa should be the one to take the bull by the horns.

Comment

Thank you Holly99

Comment

Sharon helps Adam with Connor

Lordy lordy .. it looks like Genoa City only has one therapist ..

Comment

• Rubythroat1
          Rubythroat1 commented
          Editing a comment
          Time for Chelsea to come back to town. She can keep an eye on both Sharon and Sally!

• nsmalls45
          nsmalls45 commented
          Editing a comment
          How pathetic? We need more therapist. We also need more cops besides Rey too. 😒

Originally posted by Rubythroat1 View Post
        I hope Mariah's decision is to separate herself from Abbey and the baby so she can move on and deal with her own issues. Tessa should be the one to take the bull by the horns.
        I am confused as why they are still living in Chancellor mansion as it is clear Abby doesn't want Mariah help with the baby . Yes, it is storyline purpose but I hope Mariah/Tessa will move out soon

Comment

I have a feeling that Mariah maybe wants to adopt a baby for her and Tessa.
          Thank you Holly99 always.

Comment

Chole "The Pigeon Carrier" Fisher is at it again. Sally needs to stop telling her business to Chole cause she is not your friend. Unfortunately, Sally will learn the hard way. It is so obvious that Chelsea still have feelings for Adam the way she brush off the conversation she had with Chole. Chole needs to realize that Chelsea is not really her friend either. She is going to use her to keep tabs on Adam and do her duty work. Chole is nothing more to her than her lap dog. When is she going to get a clue? When she ends up in jail besides Chelsea? 🙄😏

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
            Working...
            X