Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You need a birth certificate to get a passport. And generally for a driver’s license. So if there is no record of his birth, has he been using forged docs like fake birth certificates and fake social security cards all his life? Seems very messy. Unless he legally changed his name to Ashland Locke at some point. But Billy would have found that info so I doubt it.
    Last edited by Loyalyr; September 11, 2021, 08:14 PM.

Comment

• Jerze
      Jerze commented
      Editing a comment
      Given Ashland's age all of that could have easily been done prior to the takeover of computers. Back when people used paper and pen for everything.

This could be interesting. Hope the writers come up with something juicy and interesting. I love intrigue. Maybe VIC has met her match.

Comment

Originally posted by spuilding View Post
      Billy & Lily just assume that Ashland scrubbed his records because he did something he wants to hide. They could be no record of him & his family, because they were in the witness protection program.
      or his birth name is not really Ashland.

What a bummer one of the very few if not only Victoria’s partners I actually find interesting.

Comment

I suspect he created a new identity but the reason may not be malicious. He may have had to do so.

Comment

• WorldTurner
          WorldTurner commented
          Editing a comment
          This is what I am thinking too. I certainly don't think it is going to be anything hurtful to Victoria. I'm still thinking too that the older woman may be his bio mother.

Originally posted by Mr.Sami_Brady View Post
        There are so many holes with this plot. It's not even swiss cheese at this point. There is NO cheese to hold the plots together.
        Exactly!! Lazy and incompetent writing......not to mention a worthless character IMO

Comment

• CloverLeaf
          CloverLeaf commented
          Editing a comment
          This s/l just started. I wouldnt call it Swiss cheese yet. It could very well end up as Swiss cheese but I'll give it a bit more time.

• Mr.Sami_Brady
          Mr.Sami_Brady commented
          Editing a comment
          CloverLeaf, this storyline 'started' when Tara and Ashland were introduced. JG and the show had PLENTY of time to slowly build up and flesh out their characters with backstories and characterization. BUt they were only brought on to prop Skyle, and Ashland's portrayer was an unexpected hit with his pairing with Victoria.

• WorldTurner
          WorldTurner commented
          Editing a comment
          Ashland was originally only supposed to be around for 9 episodes. Yes he was an unexpected hit. But first they had to convince RB to stick around. I think they have lengthened his stay a couple of times already. I love that we keep learning things about him. Sure there are some flaws to the story but it is still my favorite story that keeps me watching and entertained.

Originally posted by sap36 View Post
        When was Ashland supposed to born and where was born and raised in New York? Where the investigators looked for his records?
        Ashland’s parents died in car wreck. I guess little he would have had little money back when he started in business. Who was his mentor who died right before started in business?
        Ashland stepped into the role of Ashland, his birth records are listed under (John Doe) he took over some else's job, was accepted as the new owner of the business and was never questioned/challenged as the boss. He probably got the Ashland name off a tombstone in Scotland.

Comment

I would love for Ashland to be Ivan’s son
          he would be John’s nephew and Jack, Ash & Traci’s cousin

Comment

• DallasGal
            DallasGal commented
            Editing a comment
            Who is Ivan? I don’t recall a brother of John’s or Dina’s being introduced.

Ashland is the sort of character I always thought Brooks Prentice should be. I think they’ve really missed the boat in not casting Brooks. I also think it’s weird that they have a character named Ashland when they already have an Ashley. I bet that’s hard for the actors to keep straight.

Comment

Originally posted by YRFANATIC View Post
            I won't anticipate much about this storyline, it's going to fall flat like the Mariah kidnapping. It will lead to nothing shocking. If I were to write this, I would make Ashland the long lost son of Sutton Ames. That way, Amanda and Ashland will be related.
            Could he be Amanda and Hillary's father not dead but having taken on a new identity? I could enjoy that.

Comment

• Good Kitty
              Good Kitty commented
              Editing a comment
              Oh my, I would love either scenario although Ashland is probably too old to be Richard’s son!!! But I think we’re stretching it, lol!! l 😂

• sap36
              sap36 commented
              Editing a comment
              Wasn’t Richard African-American in the flashback(s) that showed him?

How about Victors first wife's brother?

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
            Working...
            X